[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they are pushing a new agenda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 29

File: 1489970427966.jpg (19KB, 430x384px) Image search: [Google]
1489970427966.jpg
19KB, 430x384px
all of a sudden antifa has "emerged" to fight the right. there trying to make the public think antifa is new and was made to counter the rights"violance".

how to we get normies to realise that antifa was violent first. how do we get them to remember when they want to forget.
>>
>>137508218
They have been around since at least 1918, long before any "Nazis"
>>
>>137508218
If any of them have any sense of personality, they'll sort themselves out.
Antifa is artificial and inherently self-destructive.
>>
>>137508409
true. but i fear that this new narritive will be highly destructive
>>
>>137508366
what did they do back then. bash the "robber barons" lol
>>
Normies have the attention-span of a gnat.
Antifa and progressives are inherently revolting. No one, except other literal retards and social rejects, are drawn to them.

They blew their load on the "evil nazis" meme months ago.
>>
>>137508218

My friends are telling me that the right came with "sticks and shields" obviously intending to start shit.

I sent them videos of the Berkeley riots and said "if I was about to walk into that I'd wear riot gear too."

They had never heard of the Berkeley riots...
>>
>>137508884
Conservative Germans and anyone who criticized communism, 1 year after watching what the Communists did to Russia and Ukraine.
>>
File: antifa.png (216KB, 1197x657px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.png
216KB, 1197x657px
>>137508958
>Normies have the attention-span of a gnat.
'normies' are joining them. The alt right is dead. Just look at what happened today
>pic related anitfa flag flying over Minneapolis
>>
>>137509091
interesting. you learn something new every day, unless your a normie. then your told something new every day.
>>
File: Afrikaner_Commandos.jpg (299KB, 776x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Afrikaner_Commandos.jpg
299KB, 776x1014px
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in your real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life
>>
File: 1502758990728.jpg (60KB, 960x708px) Image search: [Google]
1502758990728.jpg
60KB, 960x708px
>>137508218
>>
File: 1502763283687.jpg (556KB, 2004x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1502763283687.jpg
556KB, 2004x1713px
>>137509348
>>
>>137508958
>>137509306
have to agree. we are loseing. the left are getting moderates because of this narritive. i tried to stop them on reddit but its to strong.

now there pushing for nazi sensorship and bookburning.
>>
>>137509422
I know you are posting this to disagree but its kinda correct
>>
>>137508218
It's too late. Might as well let them run rampant and destroy shit, maybe that will get normies turned off.
You have to let leftist violence SHOW itself. You don't go out there and look to fight them. Let them destroy property and shoot cops.
>>
File: frog message.png (169KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
frog message.png
169KB, 710x577px
>>137508218
Muh PR doesn't matter you black pilled idiot. The false media narratives are irrelevant. Civilization will be winning more and more if we keep doing the same things.
>>
File: book-burning.jpg (79KB, 1000x592px) Image search: [Google]
book-burning.jpg
79KB, 1000x592px
>>137509584
>bookburning
Thats what the nazis do, not the people fighting them
>>
>>137508218
In the US atleast they've always had a marginal presence until now someone is funding them for sure
T. Ex leftist
>>
>>137509665
very good point. up till now we have been more like a shadow. present but non touchable. now that we tried to reveal ourselves immeiditly something like this happens to shut us down. im not sure if the driver was autistic or jewish but the effect is the same. us being discredited while they gain massive support through jewish news.
>>
>>137509966
What makes you think they are being funded? Also this isn't 'antifa' but mostly normal people
>>
>>137509790
true. but the nazis were german aka eternal kraut. they were always going to be shit. im not a nazi btw im a traditional centerist if thats a thing. thats the best i have to discribe my ideology
>>
>>137510136
i have seen some memes about them being funded by the rich. im inclined to believe it but i think the support is almost irrelivent.
>>
>>137509589
You are a nazi. You should die. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>137510445
>i have seen some memes
Please don't get your information from memes, for your own good
>>
File: average leftists.jpg (189KB, 1127x699px) Image search: [Google]
average leftists.jpg
189KB, 1127x699px
>>137510136
>but mostly normal people
Thanks for the kek commie. To answer your previous question i was in the punk scene awhile ago and Antfags could barely get any support from us drunk retards they didnt really have any kind of useful recruitment drives and then bam Obama happened and they where everywhere the anarcho punk scene exploded replacing the previous more a political street punk scene.
>>
>>137510578
i did say inclined.
>>
>>137510641
You are clearly cherrypicking that picture and it still shows some pretty normal looking people, not at the front
>>
>>137510136
You're right for the most part. Some of them are normal people. I used to be friends with fucking idiots who became insanely Progressive Antifa. It's weird because they used to be Ron Paul Libertarian as recently as two to three years ago. They're White too. Still fucking stupid.

I believe that the more criminal elements of Antifa are funded though, but these types are just the people who have no political affiliation and just like to break shit.
>>
>>137509422

wtf natsocs don't want all people dead, they want all people they don't want to GTFO their countries or be sterilized, is it that hard to look at history and see that none of the people on that list were really persecuted in germany except for the jews and blacks? Even gays were only persecuted if you were open and annoying about it. There were even gay nazis for god's sake.
>>
>>137510567
I shouldn't have to, you are the one making the claim. Listen, I know what you are getting at but I was watching the livestreams of this protest and there were groups marching down Charlottesville chanting 'gas the kikes'. Can you understand why people would react the way whoever that screencap is of is reacting?
>>
File: average leftist.jpg (716KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
average leftist.jpg
716KB, 1920x1080px
>>137510819
>cherry picking
hahaha look at any leftist protest in the past 10 years also you have warped definition of the term normal the vast majority of the "normal" people look like college stoners.
>>
>>137511174
Normal people are pretty outraged anon
>>
File: maoism.jpg (118KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
maoism.jpg
118KB, 720x960px
>>137511320
As i already stated you have a very warped definition of the word normal. All my normie conservative friends are laughing about this because they remembered what you faggots did at trump rallies
>>
>>137511803
>what you faggots did at trump rallies
I'm not even talking about that you moron, I am talking about the outrage NOW, the people protesting right now
>>
>>137509306

Maybe in your little world, commie, but in the real world none of the normies even knew what Antifa was until yesterday. The MSM has done their best to hide the group's existence by using phrases like "peaceful protesters" and "anti-Trump activists" but now the Marxist cat is out of the bag. With one Google search, millions of normies are discovering pictures and videos of the "radical leftist violence" the media told them didn't exist. Your Antifa allies in Charlottesville just redpilled more people in a single day than /pol/ could in a year.
>>
>>137508218
I'm the guy who posted this first, I'm loving that its catching on. It's just from wiki. It blew my tits off and everyone needs to see if she think about it.
>>
>>137512181
>Your Antifa allies in Charlottesville just redpilled more people in a single day than /pol/ could in a year.
holy shit, the delusion
>>
>>137509790
>commies don't censor
People who have lived through a communist dictatorships are laughing at you.
>>
>>137512145
>Paid protesters are legitimate this time, I swear
>>
>>137512145
>I'm not even talking about that you moron, I am talking about the outrage NOW, the people protesting right now
Normies don't give a shit, I promise you. They don't really give a shit about anything. It's just you and us, anon.
>>
Destroy the Right and the Left and move upwards towards a Monarch anointed by God.
>>
File: altrightattack.png (54KB, 869x314px) Image search: [Google]
altrightattack.png
54KB, 869x314px
>>137512696
Keep lying to yourself
>>
ANTIFA has no power at all. All they can do is hit the streets and cause chaos. It is the politicians who give them the ability to skirt the law that is the real threat. Like the Democrat Mayor in Virginia. Told the police to shut down b/c he was more concerned about narrative then his own people's lives. That day could have been much worse than what happened. Entire blocks could have been burned down if both sides decided to clash.
>>
File: 1486802493818.jpg (13KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
1486802493818.jpg
13KB, 276x277px
The shilling is real, suddenly the MSM narrative is THE narrative, even here on /pol/

If you leave your house, group together and act as a single movement it's pretty bloody obvious you're going to smeared into oblivion, the entire media apparatus and political class is against anything remotely like us. Ignore the shilling, ignore all the faggots saying the Nazis ruined us, that the white-supremacists have ruined all our progress, that's only what they want you to think. Everything that's happened has been inevitable, but we're still an amorphous mass spread over the planet with tremendous power, just keep making memes and ironically shitposting. Keep your sense of humour, don't become super serious about all this nonsense, and seriously just ignore the shilling. They're in overdrive at the moment to force through their narrative but they'll run out of steam soon enough. This is one headline from one weekend, everything blows over, and when it does we'll be in the exact same place we always were. Sitting in our basements making fun of retarded people over the internet.
>>
>>137508218
Next time there is a rally we need a bunch of our goys wearing Jew caps (whatever they are called) loudly protesting our side with extreme white hatred talking points.
>>
>>137509306
I wish nothing but the absolute worst for you and yours.
>>
This whole thread reveals an embarrassing ignorance of basic historical concepts. Nothing about either side is new, they're just the modern iterations of fundamental human conflicts that go back 10,000+ years. If you think what you're doing is new in any way, stop posting and educate yourself. Even your stubborn ignorance is a defining characteristic of 100+ year old Fascist movements (Nazi book burning, Mussolini, USA no-nothing party. Even that is all about control, which is fine if your goal is to be more managable.
>>
>>137512440

>thinking the average American will side with violent thugs who dress like ISIS

Yeah, the delusion is real
>>
File: 1500341945081.jpg (379KB, 1000x823px) Image search: [Google]
1500341945081.jpg
379KB, 1000x823px
>>137508218
A lot of Normies are turning to Nationalism because of their violence. In fact I think the Rally benefited us considering it showed a lot of people how violent the police and "anarchists" are. At this rate Nationalism is basically the counter culture now. Especially with the monument being teared down today.
>>
>>137514798
They aren't siding with antifa but against you. Do you see the difference?
>>
File: 1486015918135.jpg (14KB, 201x219px) Image search: [Google]
1486015918135.jpg
14KB, 201x219px
>>137515092
Explain to me how Communism is considered Anti-Establishment when they literally fund you guys to come to rallies and ruin them.
>>
>>137515322
>literally fund you guys
Really? Damn, nobody told me
>>
>>137508218
short answer: tell the truth about the sequence of events at UTR in chronological order

long answer: slowly redpill till they're full GTKRWN
>>
>>137515092

>"Violent acts are OK when WE do it!'

Yeah, I'm sure that narrative will win over the normies
>>
>>137509422
I'm so sick of strawmen. Why must everyone be a fucking liar? See this is why I just want to plug people in the back of the head most of the time.

Antifas counter free speech with violence. Period. That's their repertoire, because the alt right is not violent at all, and they're not even treading in the waters of conventionally defined hate speech except in the realm of shitposting. Antifas meet conservative demonstration with violence.
>>
>>137514798
Kek

All the Facebook tier normies will see antifa and say "wtf" - they all say wtf to BLM but don't wanna be called racist - so they will actually speak out against antifa since it's whites.
>>
>>137515602
>sequence of events at UTR in chronological order
White nationalists came to protest and got ran out of town. The end.
>>
>>137515514
>Being this new
>>
>>137512865
>really guys, why don't you believe me
>>
Antifa is comrade. I will always support my Anarchist friends. Leftist unity in these times is important. Unlike /pol/, the Left is united.
>>
>>137515916
Also some nazi killed a woman
>>
>>137510641
>below average height
>overweight to obese
>unattractive
>usually with tattoos, or oddball hair and general style
Every single one. And people are making fun of our guys at Charlottesville? It's amazing how eugenic the left/right dichotomy is. The competence of the right is writ large in just the appearances of the people. Why would anyone want to build society around a bunch of ineffectual outcasts?
>>
>>137516135

>the Left is United

Is that why BLM constantly hijacks the LGBTBBQ's protests?
>>
>>137512814
underrated
>>
>>137516418
>identity politics
>>
File: 1340049382379.jpg (40KB, 665x664px) Image search: [Google]
1340049382379.jpg
40KB, 665x664px
It's okay, anon.

Most people will forget about this all in less than a month. Hell, they've even forgotten about Kim Jong Un entirely despite that being the headline only a week ago.

But the rest of us... The rest of us are balls of rage just waiting to explode, taking in and absorbing it all silently. We're simply waiting for the proper sleight, the unwarranted move. The moment that my life or well-being becomes threatened and my reaction becomes justified.

That mustang was not the end; Antifa's support stems from the fact that they genuinely have not figured out what they have provoked.
>>
>>137516418
BLM does a lot of things, they also have held up traffic. They hijacked campaign rallies. They are not in conflict. Still united.
>>
>>137516549

So that's a "No, the Left isn't united at all" then?
>>
>>137516135
>>137516163
cant help but notice you two seem to be in every thread side by side

this people is what CTR/reddit look like right now

the absolute state of these people

>>137508218
to answer your question post alot of webms of Antifa violent footage and date it periodically to show it
>>
>>137516698

>still united

You should tell BLM that, I'm sure they'd be surprised to learn this
>>
>>137509584
And then you have people like me that are moderates that lean conservative and even I want nothing to do with you retarded chucklefucks.

Us vs them mentality, ideology based on hatred and exclusion that will never work because most people have intermingled and have friends and such that are different racially, and you're automatically turning everyone like that against you.

The reason you are losing is your ideology isn't attractive to most people. The main people it's attracting are stupid overly racist skinheads, disenfranchised geeks that hate the left enough to align themselves with morons, and conspiracy theorist idiots. That's the depth of your base, because now that things are kicking up a notch and you guys are pushing your white supremacy shit, the moderate conservatives are not going to want to be involved. You're actually alienating a huge part of your support which is moderate conservatives that is tired of the left.
>>
File: staln.gif (3MB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
staln.gif
3MB, 291x300px
>>137516757
>this people is what CTR/reddit look like right now
hahaha the paranoia
>>
>>137516757
No idea who the other commiefag is, however comrades are comrades.
>>
>>137509306
>wait until there are no cops around
>switch a flag.
wow
besides everybody knows that liberal politicians order the cops to stand down when antifa are noggnig around
>>
File: erutcipwe8.jpg (345KB, 1242x1419px) Image search: [Google]
erutcipwe8.jpg
345KB, 1242x1419px
>>137511150
>>137511320
what this commie trying to say is that old and mid aged 9-5 easily influenced wheel running people who don't lurk shit hear about nazis killing a woman and two cops, and somehow all this shit will have trump's name slapped on. shit can you imagine the chimp out if it was a negro or a beaner instead of whitey
>pic kinda related
interesting to see what this out lash brings and how its gunna get milked
interesting timeline
>>
i think they realize antifa has been "bashing the fash" for a while now
>>
>>137518112
And this drives people closer to us. The sooner people will overthrow the bourgeoisie that pit us against one another.
>>
This is turning to shit so quickly it'll end up like the Brigate Rosse movement all over again. Starts the same way with riots and slowly escalates to political assasinations and terrorist attacks
>>
I fucking love how rattled antifa has all of you. You know their winning, and you can't do shit about it.
>>
>>137516992
This has been pastad for the past three days
>>
>>137512145
And im telling you my normal conservative friends dont give two fucking shits about some dead land whale slut and are laughing about it. Because they remember how you faggots tried fuck up normal conservatives attending a non nat soc political candidate
>>
>>137518646
No, it hasn't, because I just typed it you fucking idiot. If a lot of people are saying it, maybe you should take a hint.
>>
File: 1502689130472.png (167KB, 1628x595px) Image search: [Google]
1502689130472.png
167KB, 1628x595px
>>137515090
>>137515090
>A lot of Normies are turning to Nationalism because of their violence.
Funny how history repeats itself isnt it ?
>>
>>137508218
antifa isn't new, but anarchists and anti-fa black blocs have generally been peaceful in the sense it's not really in their nature to attack people.

What's happened is the alt-right has lost their persceution complex / playing the victim card by drawing first blood. The moderates and centrists won't defend you now.
>>
>>137518440
elaborate on bourgeoisie and the steps to overthrow.
>>
>>137509391
>That scared mexican at the left.
>>
>>137518779
*non nat soc political candidates rally
>>
>>137509790
Fucking Moscow had a national library where only top secret clearance permitted you to even read Western news.

Communists not only burn books but all bridges to the outside world.
>>
>>137519092

>"first blood"
>BLM killed 5 cops in Dallas
>card-carrying liberal opened fire during Republican baseball practice specifically because they were conservatives

?
>>
>>137519842
I know discrimination is a difficult faculty for you, but your inability to see the distinct difference between the various anarchist, anti-fa and such groups and cast them in a larger label of "muh libcucks" or whatever is what makes you sound like a retard.

You would rightfully call out the mistake if I tried to label trump supporters as neo nazis and it just goes to show that you're a one trick pony who can only argue and bully kids who are confused about their genders in a university.

Neo nazis tried to be peaceful larpers while talking about civil war or a race war in private or sometimes how they'd storm washington and hang the government from the lamposts. One of them finally snapped and demonstrated that they're as dangerous as a domestic terrorist organisation and your playground level of "b-but he did it too!" to try and defend your actions shows that you're nothing but a man child who blames his short comings on jews, niggers and gay people.
>>
>>137519842
He's wrong about first blood(you could trace this shit back as long as you want and still not find out "who started it", and it wouldn't matter anyways because it's developed way beyond that), but he's correct in that choosing to engage in such a blatantly violent act did not win you any support. It made the left a martyr. People aren't viewing it as justified or like antifa is free game because they aren't /pol/bots.
>>
>>137513590
Tbh being aussies, we are more likely to shitpost from the shed than a basement
>>
File: 1500752066178.png (81KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1500752066178.png
81KB, 378x357px
>>137508218
HAHAHAHAHA

they are getting scared and already on the defensive after less than 24 hours
>>
>>137520516
>it wasn't antifa, muh other groups
>but your rally was only neo nazis, no other groups
are you retarded?
>>
>>137521472
antifa is made up of many sects. From the paramilitary sections that fight isis abroad to the anarchists who riot and cause destruction of private property.

You know you're grasping by trying to imply that the BLM stuff is antifa.
>>
>>137521045
please straya, we know u live in hobbit holes
>>
>>137516992
So you're gonna be so fucking stupid you are going to die by the left.
>>
>>137516992
So you're gonna be so fucking stupid you are going to die by the left.

Good job retard. You are worse then the far left. I am being unironic by this.
>>
File: 1500691607699.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1500691607699.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>>137509422
>LGBTQP
>P
these people are a bunch of sick fucks
>>
>>137510060
>gain massive support
stop being a melodramatic cuck, people see through the media double standards and lies
>>
>>137521758
you sure seem to know a lot about antifa, the domestic terrorist communist organization
>>
>>137521797
>>137521860

>it's us vs them! either join us and support our retardation or else die by our enemies!

Nah, I'm good. Nice job being the exact stereotype I described though, faggot.
>>
File: 3233.jpg (46KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
3233.jpg
46KB, 429x410px
>>137508218
You will never get rational and mentally balanced , thinking people to believe a total fallacy. This is another stereotypical racial mentality - so delusional you are confused as to why normal people don't buy the bullshit lol
>>
>>137519092
Werent you guys preparing molotovs and cement plates on rooftops during g20?
>>
What's hilarious is mr. antifa himself, george soros along with obama and hillary, were funding, arming, and training literal neo nazis in ukraine.

https://youtu.be/yxYnZNIUoDg
>>
>>137522765
101 class for nazi larpers on how to strengthen their PR

>Normies hate nazis because of their retarded ideology
>Nothing can be done about that
>end of tips
>>
>>137509422
Don't want Nazis? Don't create a Weimar Republic for them to form.
>>
>>137518440
Oh, you and your bourgeoisie. I am afraid you don't know where that term originates from.

But then again, I bet you were force fed that term by your college professors and you never touched a history book until you were forced to.
>>
>>137524120
I don't think you do.
>>
>>137525034
Wow, what an impressive rebuttal there. Just for your information, the original French use of 'bourgeoisie' meant the middle or working class that lived in cities
>>
>>137525378
We now use that term to refer to the 1%. The elite. The richest of the rich. Just like the word gay no longer means happy or filled with joy. Neither does bourgeoisie.
>>
>>137525626
I never said that's the current use. A previous poster said that you probably didn't know the origin of the term bourgeoisie and you said that he didn't so I just replied by telling you the meaning
>>
>>137508218
Both of you are faggots, nobody likes extremists on either side
>>
>>137525875
Extremism in any way is a recipe for disaster
>>
>>137508218
>how to we get normies to realise that antifa was violent first. how do we get them to remember when they want to forget.
we don't. spencer and the stormfags fucked us over with their gay torchlit siesta and murder drive
now we're the bad guys
and newfaggots actually considered it a victory
>>
>>137509022
I almost cried when I read this, because I know without hesitation it's the same for most of the people I used to call my friends. The feels are hitting me, guys. It's sad as shit and scary to see this all heading the way it's heading. Something snapped in the left's collective psyche. Their guilt is on a rampage. People I used to chill with now literally turn rabid at the mention of Trump's name, and I'm openly hated by various town fucks for being known to support border controls and think Islam has issues. The lolz about it all are wearing thin. I miss 2015 :(
>>
>>137508218
>there trying to make the public think antifa is new and was made to counter the rights"violance".
I'd say this is stupid...But I read 1984
>>
>>137508218
"normies" in america will always side with those who value liberal democratic ideals, but support strong families.
what you are witnessing now is two agitating forces colliding, both of which are annoying to the common man.
one one side you have antifa funded by the pro liberal Soros, and on the other you have these torch-burning tools who are pawns of Dugin (Russian sociologist and mindfucker) who is using these LARPers to further destabilize the USA for his Eurasian agenda. hell, even Spencer's wife was seen sporting a pro-Russian nationalist ribbon.
And it's working.
>>
>>137510641
i have an uncanny urge to infiltrate them just by looking at this
>>
>>137508218
The KKK LARP with tiki torches wasn't even violent
>>
>>137509589
I just want you to fuck off.
>>
>>137508218
The American youth is the last defender of the white culture and its people the Europeans are sadly cucked beyond recognition
Now they are trying to make you guys look like bad guys after that mess on Saturday

Stay strong fags
You guys giving up is the only thing they want
>>
File: 1502696330308.jpg (15KB, 454x417px) Image search: [Google]
1502696330308.jpg
15KB, 454x417px
>>137524120
the comrade's perspective is probably bourgeoisie equals trump, that's probably why the comrade wants to over throw it
>>137518440
so burgerstan can once again become undivided and everybody once again returns to having the same opinions and beliefs, because it used to be like that, right?
>>
File: 1498697420805.jpg (62KB, 750x505px) Image search: [Google]
1498697420805.jpg
62KB, 750x505px
>>137511320
France has like two of those a week and it doesn't change shit. The only way to stop the alt right is through tolerance and acceptance.
>>
>>137513590
That's the most uplifting thing I've read in months, sincerely thank you.
>>
>>137508218
that is why we should make the normies understand globalism = communism and Antifa are commies and we have to expose them at their most violent
>>
>>137508218
>don't let (((them))) control the narrative
>reminder
Humanity doesn't have a race problem, it has a nigger and kike problem. Now, those words are offensive to some, but it is time to redefine them. A nigger is best defined by the MLK Boondocks episode, (they're living contradictions, full of unfulfilled ambitions, watch and wane, love to complain, love to hear themselves talk, but hate to explain, love being another man's judge and jury, procrastinate until it's time to worry, love to be late,but hate to hurry). Now this can mean anybody can fall into this category, hence the term wigger was coined to describe the white version, but it can be anybody. This problem can be solved by addressing the next problem, kikes. Kikes are mystic, kabalist, hasidic, talmud practicing, pharisee and synagogue of satan worshipping jews. These are the subversive types that promote degeneracy in pop culture and rule by diving and conquering. The more we start to address and expose these types of kikes, the more likely we'll stop infighting and take back control from these subversive types. Don't fall for their tricks, a race war is part of (((their))) plan.
>>
>>137512814
Yeah that'll be the fucking day, huh?
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.