[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

our times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: url.jpg (173KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
173KB, 500x700px
can we please have a discussion about carol swain's 2002 prediction of the rise of white nationalism?

the fact of the matter is this is a reactionary response to the whole fuck white men culture that has been spewed by liberals and progressives for the last 30 something years

i dont condone the rise of white nationalism or that faggot running his car into a bunch of people but I feel there are a bunch of factors leading into this happening

I also dont condone marginalizing a group of people to progress your own progression or gain.

>feminism (fuck men)
>BLM (fuck white people)
>lgbt (fuck straight people)
>antifa (fuck fascism lol they dont even know what that means)
>the blantant abuse of perjoritives towards the white/male demographic
>welfare (people basically paying minorities' way in life with no accountability
>demonizing political parties
>democrats turning the country into a shithole

personally myslf I could give a fuck less about people beliefs or what they do with their lives to each their own but theres a certain level of mental illness occuring lately..

>identity politics
>intersectionalism
>race baiting
>virtue signaling
>outrage culture

I feel a lot of this has to do with the disconnection of people of all races losing what their humanity is and living in a culture of convienence and accessibility. We dont live in a world were you can just start to death or die in hand to hand combat.. theres no survival.. so I feel we are just rping and larping this primal compulsion irl..

discuss
>>
Do you have the source to her prediction?
>>
>>137507857

Saw her on Fox News a few nights ago.

Was actually impressed with this rational woman.
>>
Ya the material might help
>>
>>137508012
its a book called "the new white nationalism in america"
>>
>>137508032
yea i actually just picked up a copy off of amazon so i could give it a good read
>>
>>137507857
I saw her comments on Fox News yesterday and she pretty much gets it right. Your last paragraph is something I haven't thought about either. Look at all of the protestors in Virginia the other day. Besides the guy driving his car into people, and even after that, the "violence" looks like everyone is holding back. They bring all of these weapons to talk big game and LARP, yet when push comes to shove, a couple get hit and massed from far away, but they all just back off. Deep down, no one is ready to die for this stuff.
>>
>>137508986
yea i only made that association because of the history of football podcast that dan carlin made where he basically says since we stopped fighting the indians and we started goting to college we need something to emulate combat which is hot football was created
>>
>>137509303
lol which ironically is where we kept fucking over indians by changing the rules every 5 second top kek
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.