[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The END of SYSTEMATIC WHITE OPPRESSION.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 018.jpg (59KB, 600x421px)
018.jpg
59KB, 600x421px
Want the real truth, there never will be a civil war. All you fat virgin ugly fucks sitting behind a desktop, to unfit and weak with your glutton. You hide behind the same thing antifa does by blaming society for the way you are and the way your race has gone, yet your disobedience and freedom of living has led you to this point.

ANYONE SITTING HERE READING THIS, YOU HAVE BEEN BESTED, YOU'RE WEAK AND LET YOURSELF GO. REAP WHAT YOU SOW, THE BATTLE WAS WON BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED.
>>
>>137506612
What a joke, all you faggots are lARPers and shills. You will never stand for anything other then looking like some hero, yet you wallow in your filth, to scared to leave your chambers and defend your own narrative. And that's how you go, mixed in your gated community of disinformation just like the other groups yet they out voice you and are stronger. Out with a whimper, not some big bang.
>>
and watch it gets saged or ignored, but everyone else see's it, the media, the normies. They all laugh at you, yet again and once again you're the weak kid who try's to act as though he has a fight in him by putting down others who show intolerance to racism, or other forms of attacks yet here you lie as the weak kid you once were, ready to play the victim.

I'll sit back and watch the fall, because there will be no rise from the spineless sacks that beat their drum.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.