[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT ALL COMES BACK TO VIDEOGAMES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: DHOkB8CUwAIzBtj.jpg (49KB, 586x650px) Image search: [Google]
DHOkB8CUwAIzBtj.jpg
49KB, 586x650px
IT ALL COMES BACK TO VIDEOGAMES
>>
It's full of sjws and turning guys into numales. We need to drop games altogether
>>
File: gimmie.jpg (74KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
gimmie.jpg
74KB, 1024x714px
>>137506453
I guess she should have been quicker with those tendies.
>>
File: it's growing!.gif (558KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
it's growing!.gif
558KB, 367x265px
>>137506453
Video games cause nazis. Ban them. Cant wait for video games to be censored and regulated by our sjw friends.

Luckily nobody on /pol/ nor any little white boy will do anything.
>>
File: IMG_1884.jpg (104KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1884.jpg
104KB, 640x635px
>>137506453
*it all comes back to single moms

where was the ripped stern dad that threw his video game console into the wall and told him to get a fucking gf
>>
File: 8.jpg (156KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
156KB, 630x420px
>>137506453
>What happens when /v/ gets redpilled
>>
>>137506453
>when he was 5 years old, he picked his nose, then ate it, then peed his pants.
>this shows how he absolutely just wanted to murder them, and the fact that they were surrounding and banging on his car had nothing to do with it.
No agenda here, folks. None whatsoever.
>>
>when he was 13
>>
I loved pokemon as a kid. Then in middle school my parents said that diamond would be the last one they bought for me because I was too old for it. Now, 6 or 7 years later I suppose, I'm a Nazi. Go figure.
>>
File: goodboy.jpg (144KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
goodboy.jpg
144KB, 1080x720px
>>137506749

>lots of good boys in this thread
>>
>>137507160
Oh shit that was 11 years ago I'm fucking old
>>
How does this prove anything other then they they should've let us play the video games?
>>
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and told me to stop playing Black Ops and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are they accepting refugees? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a white future to believe in. I want Trump to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. This is so fucked.
>>
File: 739628836458602496.jpg (190KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
739628836458602496.jpg
190KB, 1024x787px
>>137506453
>>
after blizzard severely cut chatting abilities I was repulsed by video games. without the ability to flame or troll I had to seek real world avenues to channel my hate. #NowImANazi #VidyaNazi
>>
>>137506453
>Vice
>"alleged"

Sure thing, pal.
>>
>>137507321
what kind of autist takes time out of his day to make this
>>
now that the circle has been completed, maybe we can jump to a timeline with no niggers.
>>
>>137508237
Fucking KEKKK!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.