[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ABOUT CHARLOTTESVILLE'S RALLY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: jared-taylor-1.jpg (42KB, 864x686px) Image search: [Google]
jared-taylor-1.jpg
42KB, 864x686px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg&lc=z22axrn4vwekjbirm04t1aokgrqeygoch41sh3u5xmuerk0h00410.1502759614090160

This is an absolute disaster. Every single interview is cringy as shit.
You DON'T just go to the media and start a rant against niggers and jews, literally nobody except already redpilled individuals are going to take you seriously. You DON'T just normalize an innocent girl, may she be a political ennemy or not, being killed for no reason.
This is the absolute worse way of getting people to join us.
The redpill is GRADUAL, don't fucking blow it up by calling every nigger a nigger or by talking about the JQ in a hatefull manner.
Call me a shill as much as you want, but you will doom us all by trying to make normies swallow the redpill in a single time. This is a fucking long process. By acting and speaking like Cantwell or azzmador, you shut down any chance of reaching to normal whites. For God's sake, even Duke was able to understand that and didn't put on the table the JQ or shout any racial slur.

As long as you keep thinking that this rhetoric will redpill people and not antagonize, we will continue to be seen as borderline nazis, therefore shutting down any chance of convincing people to join our cause.
The only way to win this war is to redpill gradually, and above all to keep any openly racist or antisemitic rhetoric indoors and not for open autistic public display.
NOBODY wants to be like us, they eventually want to believe that you can be half-redpilled, denouncing only anti-white acts and white displacement, when it is in fact a slippery slope. But we NEED to make them believe that a position exists between us and anti-whites, this is the only way to finally administer the final redpill.

Take exemple on Jared Taylor or Identity Europa, learn how to fucking make your ideas seem attractive and even moderate. Never reveal your power to normies. Do it slowly, gradually, and keep the public face of your rethoric clean and proper.
>>
File: 1502206401197.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1502206401197.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>137505620
>continue to be seen as borderline nazis
Convince me that this is okay. Convince me that Hitler was wrong. Try it. Go ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
>>
File: 1502703929267.jpg (80KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
1502703929267.jpg
80KB, 800x516px
>>137505620
>>137505878
Hitler rounded up antifa stuffed them into camps and executed their Jewish leaders lawfully for communist treason and terrorism. One man has crushed antifa. Only one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
>>
>>137505620
Maybe instead of holding tiki torches and chanting gay ass slogans you people should hit the gym, get some nice clothes, and read some philosophy out in the sun. If you want to be taken seriously you need to be attractive and well spoken. You need to OUTWIT your opponents because you know they have the (((highly educated))) on their side directing them.
>>
>>137505878
You need to stop friend. I say this as an ally or friend (ally has SJW connotations).

Niggers still think (((Abraham Lincoln))) started the civil war over slavery, which was not an issue at all. Do you see the Jews openly, explicitly laying out their aims? No. They are shady and implicitly acting to not arouse suspicion.

Larp on your own, not at rallies.
>Yes I'm implying a poltard left the house.
>>
They're controlled op you fucking retarded. Anything with the KKK and NSM is a false flag, the CIA busses in those stereotypical hollyjew skinhead meth heads to any white rally, but they have absolutely 0 presence otherwise.
>>
Jared Taylor is too good for the alt right
>>
>>137505878

This is obviously not ok. But you don't convince the ordinary white chap to join you by promising him a new holocaust.
>>
>>137507006

He is a true gift. His last interview on CNN is exactly what we should inspire us for the first steps of redpilling.
>>
>>137506813

Then we need to kick them out when they show up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.