[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CBC (Canadian Pravda) shilling hard for Antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1502760112382.png (2MB, 1282x724px) Image search: [Google]
1502760112382.png
2MB, 1282x724px
Read this fucking drivel:

"This argument would perhaps be more credible if Antifa was instead called the Red Army and its mission was to eliminate enemies of the state. Sure, a few weirdos in the group will fly hammer-and-sickle flags and wear Mao Zedong T-shirts, but the word "Antifa" does not harken back to lynchings and concentration camps and slavery.
Communists were once America's enemies, yes, but Antifa — which was founded in the past couple of years — never was."

Communists never had slavery or concentration camps! Wearing a t-shirt of Mao, history's greatest mass murderer, makes you a "weirdo" but not evil like wearing a swastika! Antifa isn't funded by governments to go after their enemies at all! This is straight-up Communist propaganda.

http://archive.is/srnPU
>>
File: cbc1.jpg (80KB, 822x397px) Image search: [Google]
cbc1.jpg
80KB, 822x397px
>>137505017

Comments on the thread are open to those who agree with the author's point of view. Posting historical details about Communism, however, will get you censored. I wonder why?
>>
I fucking love CBC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
>>
File: cbc2.jpg (36KB, 813x243px) Image search: [Google]
cbc2.jpg
36KB, 813x243px
>>137505017

What is the CBC afraid of?
>>
File: cbc3.jpg (72KB, 827x406px) Image search: [Google]
cbc3.jpg
72KB, 827x406px
>>137505017

More pro-Communist censorship from our State propaganda outlet.
>>
File: cbc4.jpg (64KB, 831x358px) Image search: [Google]
cbc4.jpg
64KB, 831x358px
>>137505017

And you can't criticize Black Lives Matter either, that's another sacred cow for the CBC.
>>
>>137505017
Holy shit that girl on the left doesn't even look human
>>
>>137505966

I never had much sympathy for Nazis, but looking at that picture I'm starting to understand what "untermensch" means. This is the revenge of the world's dregs against the first-world civilization that took them in and gave them everything they have
>>
>>137505768
The only thing wrong with that comment is
>Wilson's trial
He wasn't charged.
>>
>>137506515

Thanks for catching that, I misremembered. The autopsy evidence was published in the media, as I recall, not at a trial
>>
We now have an openly pro-Communist State broadcaster... I have never been so ashamed of this country, not even when Justin was elected (though that was pretty fucking embarrassing)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.