[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No One hates Black People more than Asians do.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: th.jpg (9KB, 189x329px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 189x329px
You think America is bad? Lmao. Having married into an Asian family (Vietnamese), and having had quite a few Asian friends growing up (Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, etc), I can safely say that as a whole, Asians hate blacks more than we could imagine.

Sure, /pol/ hates them the most, but the average normie whitefag doesn't. Not the case for Asians at all.
>>
File: 1501442564304.png (499KB, 709x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501442564304.png
499KB, 709x625px
Chink, korean, and Jap are the master races.
>>
>>137504414

No lol.
>>
>>137504414
>>137504275
I can clearly see that you fellow yerrow leafs are on the right track

I say that /pol/ start a movement to redefine the term "nigger", meaning the subhuman tribes of any race, black, asian, white, etc.
there will be no more"rednecks", "chinks", "beaners", "blyats", there will only be niggers
>>
File: 757.jpg (28KB, 680x364px) Image search: [Google]
757.jpg
28KB, 680x364px
>mfw the black ghetto in guangzhou is called "chocolate town"
>>
they like preserving culture and heritage.
traditional values.
they don't think it's offensive.

thats all.
>>
Asians from Asian countries aren't used to having to see or be around them.
>>
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
>>137506976
No they literally hate anything that isnt them, all gooks from nips to burmese have jew tier racism. Half whites in Japan are treated like shit.
>>
>>137507633

Why tf are there white people in japan at all?
>>
>>137504275
Eat the rice
Pay the price
>>
>>137506061
I can tell by your unintelligent suggestion that you possess the mental capacity of a nigger.

You stupid fucking nigger.
>>
>>137504414
>leaf
>>
>>137437539

>>137427355
>>
>>137504275
Cali Asians are OBSESSED with black culture and black guys in general
>>
I agree OP. When I was living in Japan we had a negro friend that was barred from a restaurant we wanted to go into but us whites were ok...he waited for us across the street at a bar or something lol
>>
>>137508579
weaboos dude.
>>
>>137504275

asian here

we hate dagos more

most black people are okay
>>
>>137506376
Chinks are based
>>
>>137507580

If you are the person who wrote that comment, this woman is about 100 leagues above you lmao.
>>
>>137504275
We actually do laugh at anyone who's black. But then i realize my ancestors had nigger blood and i start to think about suicide.
>>
>>137510901
Story?
>>
>>137504275
lol BS. You are not from Toronto or Van are you? The young Asians, sampled with international students, are very open minded about blacks.
>>
File: 1484476672768.jpg (143KB, 984x734px) Image search: [Google]
1484476672768.jpg
143KB, 984x734px
If the Raise act increases Asian immigration I'm leaving this shithole of a country. You can go make as many autistic hapa retards as you want. I'm going to Poland or Hungary and living there until the US breaks apart. Fuck you and fuck race mixing.
>>
>>137510989
It explains itself really, everyone we meet calls black people negros even if they aren't negros. Also you do know that filipinos are basically full-on negros with some spanish thrown in right?
>>
>>137511376
bye nigger
>>
>>137504414
fuck you nigger
>>
>>137511814
>is against racemixing with ugly chinks
>he is the nigger
American mongrels everyone
>>
>>137504275
I wouldn't say that hate them really.
More like they don't trust or respect them at all.
>>
>>137504275
>implying the problem are the blacks

kys
>>
>>137511164

Mid-sized city in AB.

Some asians here are open minded, but the older generation is very very openly not haha. Their views rub off on their kids despite everything wrong with Canada.
>>
>>137508755
>55
Too much rice can make you diabetic and there is fake plastic filler rice out there.

I just like the rhymes ameri-bro
>>
>>137511164
>Canadian Asians like black people therefore Asians aren't racist towards blacks

Hey dummy... there's over a billion of them elsewhere in the world.
>>
>>137504275
I know right.
Blacks think Asian are going to give a fuck about them?
Fuck white peoples should take a leaf out of there book
>>
>>137504275
cool. mind elaborating? Its nice to hear things from a different perspective
>>
>>137511164
Yeah everyone in this cuck hole is "open minded about blacks" due to brainwashing from birth. I was open minded towards niggers for a majority of my life until I left my comfy rich white/asian suburb and white/asian private school and went to college and actually interacted with niggers for the first time in my life. They are literal animals, most whites I know at my college lowkey hate niggers.
>>
Duh. My local liquor store is run by koreans or japanese. They are extremely short with the blacks and try to rush them out as quick as possibe. They are extremely nice to me and my gf, and any other whites that shop there.

Every time i go the blacks park their shit cars right infront of the store right on the street, even though there are tons of parking spaces. They try to haggle prices, they give the cashiers shit for no reason and are very hostile. Loud as fuck as well

So like always its not like asians hate blacks for no reason. They have to deal with them every day and just get fed up
>>
>>137504275
am asian, can confirm
>>
File: blackrapesinchina.jpg (500KB, 1955x1661px) Image search: [Google]
blackrapesinchina.jpg
500KB, 1955x1661px
>>137504275
>>
File: JapaneseGerman.jpg (114KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
JapaneseGerman.jpg
114KB, 1024x576px
>>137507633
>Half whites in Japan are treated like shit.

Not really. Once people get over the novelty, they tend to fit in.
>>
>>137504275
a lot of people in Mexico hates them too, I dont know why, there are none here, I've only seen 2 in my entire life.
>>
>>137504275
About 5 years ago I was working at a company with this Malaysian guy, really smart, nice dude, anyway he had just started in a low-level management position, I was showing him the ropes, anyway we were having lunch together and he's talking pretty casually and says something about "dirty niggers" and I look at him, and he covers his mouth realizing like most people would probably flip their shit over it, so I just grin and say "ya those fucking niggers" and he starts laughing, was one of the first examples of public casual racism I'd witnessed in as long as I could remember and it was from a based Malaysian. We're still good friends.
>>
File: ChinaManRaughing.jpg (13KB, 337x253px) Image search: [Google]
ChinaManRaughing.jpg
13KB, 337x253px
>>
File: Ape with AK.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ape with AK.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>137504275
Jews - at least the ones I met or talked to - consider them animal-tier. I mean, like, one guy literally told me having sex with a google is bestiality.
>>
This is why Trump removing Affirmative Action will be great for him gaining the Asian vote.

The only reason why Asians are still considered as POC is because the Republicans have been too dumb to even remotely try and get them on their side.

Realistically, they are the outliers in the POC group because they are traditional and tend to be more successful.
>>
>>137504275
I posted in another thread and I'll post an abridged version of my last post. Good luck poc. When we are gone, when you've finally gotten your way and pushed white's out of the picture. The Asians and Arabs will come for you. The Arabs dangling chains and smiling, and the Chinese screaming for blood with bayonets fixed.
GOOD FUCKING LUCK.
>>
>>137504275
The only relation to a close friend I have that voted for Trump is Vietnamese. LOVES Trump. Not super openly racist; to the contrary, I'm pretty sure he's super cool and a-ok with black and brown friends in our group (met in law school).

But "those" blacks? HOLY SHIT. You should hear the things he says about them. It'd make David Duke blush.
>>
File: asians.png (334KB, 761x1026px) Image search: [Google]
asians.png
334KB, 761x1026px
>>137511376
>>
>>137515486
In the LA riots black people straight up murdered Korean business owners and stole their shit before setting their stores on fire. No a lot of love lost in that community.
>>
>>137516200
Story? I don't speak chink.
>>
>>137504275

Today I overheard young, white, liberal looking couple I'm a cafe talking about how BLM and antifa condemning racism but encouraging anti-white racism is a double standard. Not really related but it's heartening hear in leafcuckistan to hear anything even remotely sane and I thought you other leaves might be glad to hear it
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.