[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STUPID DUMB, AMERICAN SCUM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: MUH GUNS.jpg (42KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
MUH GUNS.jpg
42KB, 500x303px
>MUH CONSTITUTION MUH GUNS MUH FREEDUMBS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws. Why don't you guys just ban guns? Morons, I tell ya.
>>
File: 1465307810618.jpg (443KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1465307810618.jpg
443KB, 2048x1364px
>>137503797
And you get shot a massive load of refugee cum up your ass every night. Maybe if you had some guns you wouldn't have to swallow so much cum.
>>
>>137503797
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: ban all cars.png (28KB, 501x273px) Image search: [Google]
ban all cars.png
28KB, 501x273px
>>137503797
>MUH CARS MUH TRUCKS MUH TRAFFIC CODE HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There are thousands killed in Canada because of your disgusting use of outdated vehicles. Why don't you guys just bike? Leafposters, I tell ya.
>>
File: zetas-drug-cartel.jpg (113KB, 580x352px) Image search: [Google]
zetas-drug-cartel.jpg
113KB, 580x352px
>>137503797

As someone from a country where firearms are mostly illegal, I can vouch for the effectiveness of such a ban.
>>
>>137503797
And we view you all as pussies. When a home invader with a gun has the ability to break in and rape your wife in front of you, a gun is reasonable to own. Granted, we have more violent criminals in the US, so you all have the luxury of having strict gun laws. Mexico has strict gun laws and it does jack shit, it's the people that we need guns to protect from.
>>
>>137503797
and how many of them live in a homogenous country?
>>
>>137503797
What if I told you that nobody in America spends any time or energy thinking about foreigners. Why are you all obsessed with us? Is it envy?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have more guns than the average burger and I would trade them all for a nugget and american citizenship. Don't let the chinamen fool you, /pol/, canada is the only other remotely progun """white""" country.
>>
>>137504022
>my racism takes the form of rich sexual metaphors
ok
>>
>>137503797
Yeah and that's why somalis rape five yr olds in t.o. fuck off cocksucker. And go rape women in cabs ahmed.
>>
File: 1497303429774.jpg (77KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1497303429774.jpg
77KB, 800x522px
>>137503797
u mad, Muhammad?
>>
Penis envy.
>>
enjoy your acid and grenade attacks, faggot
>>
>>137503797
Oh Yeah, for sure. Yer Darn Tootin. You betcha. Why all us here in America should just ask those darn pesky kids in Chicago to stop shooting each other. How about that, eh?
>>
>>137503797
Guns don't kill people
Niggers do
>>
>>137503797
I love how self proclaimed anarchists argue against personal gun ownership.
Teh lulz never end.
>>
>>137503797
Which is why all the countries outside of America are not America.
>>
>>137503797
>There are mass shootings every day in the U.S.
prove it
>>
>>137503797

I tell them that they can have all of our niggers then. I'll keep my guns because when Tyrone comes for this boy pussy I'm gonna have a gun too.
>>
People say this but I've met plenty of foreigners fascinated by it as well. They ask questions about it and act genuinely interested in firearms.
>>
>>137503797
>What if I told you that you are a cocksucking piece of shit.
>>
>>137503797
Let's just put this in to perspective. USA scores exceptionally low in terms of education standards around the world.

They do bad at education because they are stupid, probably the stupidest population out of any first world country. Why do you expect stupid people to make smart decisions?
>>
>>137504366
>American logic

People need to get from a to b. People don't need 14 different assault rifles you impossibly retarded oxygen thief.

If you are stupid, you should check with an adult before posting.
>>
>>137503797
One of the things I envy about America is the freedoms they have regarding guns. Who is the government to tell me what I can and can't own? It's ridiculous.
>>
Because criminals find a way to get contraband, so effectively, banning guns just bans them from the people who don't commit shootings.
>>
>>137507412
Like the murder rate, low education rates in the US have to do with the amount of non whites in it. Not with gun laws or education.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.