[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men refusing to grow up and embrace their roles in society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
https://youtu.be/qnlz2bvJAuU
>>
>>137503167
There's no incentive. I found out that the majority of the women of my nationality fucks niggers. So the women are unlovable, so there's no reason to do anything. In the past people would work hard for a loving wife. I don't want a nigger fucker for a wife, so there's no reason to do anything.
>>
>>137503167

Jesus, that shit is actually scary. What the fuck happened to this world in the past 10 years.
>>
>>137504369
30*. Reagan stopped throwing them in the loony bin and this is a bait thread exploiting one of them. Next.
>>
>>137503785
Good, stay away, more women for me
>>
No real incentives to try.

There are no good, easy to acquire jobs, for one. You can get shit, poorly paying jobs, sure (even if that's harder than ever), but to get a good, fulfilling job, you have to willingly put yourself into debt for the chance to get a good job, which is nowhere near a guarantee.

Cars and Houses continue to become more and more expensive. If you're going to have to rent a place, why bother getting anything but the bare minimum? If you're going to have to make payments for years, or buy a complete shitbox, why bother if you can do something cheaper and easier, like public transport?

Why bother trying to make a human connection with a romantic partner when men are increasingly painted as the worst people alive, while relationships become more and more impersonal thanks to the internet, while political affiliation can make or break relationships in an instant.

When you add all that to how badly the education system and the media have gone down the drain, leaving most kids in their teens and early twenties without a good education while being painted as evil oppressors by the tv and cool people online, it's not hard to understand.
>>
becsuse i am tge wors person i know
>>
>>137505040
This. No real point in playing the game when the risks outweigh the rewards. Shouldn't be this way, but it is what it is.
It's a bad omen when you find shitposting on 4chan more entertaining and rewarding than acting like an adult but I'm well passed the point of caring. Especially now that the average women is too egotistical and unfit to raise kids. Good luck to those of you determined on finding one though.
>>
>>137503785
I have not seen that and I am from the US you just have an abnormally small dick and focus on blacks
>>
>>137504990
Okay, mandingo, you can africanize the entire human species. It's all pointless anyway. Also, eat a dick nigger.
>>
>>137505626
Yeah isn't it possible 4chan is mostly for people circling the drain anyway? Bretty sure a normie guy with a decent job and social conditioning can find someone, not 10/10 but bretty good.
>>
Oh great this thread again

Make sure to hit the bump limit you useless faggots. Sage
>>
>>137503167
That guy told the world he was HIGH FUNCTIONING - he lied.
>>
>>137505626
I have a big dick actually, but you projected that you have a small one. And I wasn't talking about the US, although what I said applies to the US in general. I was talking about my ethnic group, Persians.
>>
>>137503167
Chris chan is heroic. It's like almost impossible he's not dead or homeless yet.
>>
>>137503785
I didn't you expect you whites to be so pussies
>>
>>137504369
Obama
>>
>>137503167
What do you define as our "role"?

Because I have a job that supplies me with just enough to get by. I'd like to have better, but all of the good jobs go to import labor these days.

I don't even attempt to date, because I'm 31, and the best I'll be able to get is used up slag. I have zero interest in being a provider to some slut, so I live alone, without pets, and watch the world slowly burn.

When I get too old to work, decades from now, I'll worry about it then. Not now. Odds are good that society will collapse before then anyways.
>>
File: 3b4e65a6395003e83a7183189f9ba83b.jpg (987KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
3b4e65a6395003e83a7183189f9ba83b.jpg
987KB, 1500x844px
I blame anime honestly.
>>
>>137506347
expect white pussies be it so..
>>
>1 post by this ID

Fucking every time, you don't want to have a real discussion OP, neck yourself.
>>
Demoralization thread in 3...2...1...GO

Begone CIA and Kike Shills
>>
>>137506289
He must be really strong that he hasn't killed himself after all that he's done and lived
>>
File: 2014-11-23 14_42_38.png (193KB, 601x382px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-23 14_42_38.png
193KB, 601x382px
>>137506645
this
>>
>>137503167
>roles
what roles?
gender roles are over
>>
>>137506489
31? you could reasonably get a woman in her mid twenties, or earlier if you're lucky.

Go to church and get a gud girl
>>
File: literally this.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
literally this.png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>
>>137507236
feminists have been trying to destroy gender roles for over 50 years
can someone explain what roles?
to be an ATM machine for a woman?
hello?
>>
File: SONICSARMSARENOTBLUE.jpg (82KB, 493x600px) Image search: [Google]
SONICSARMSARENOTBLUE.jpg
82KB, 493x600px
>>137504369
Chris Chan was also around 10 years ago.

I'm not sure if he's gotten worse or better tbqh.
>>
>>137503785
nice kike-slide post
>>
>>137503167
>Men

Why do you misgender Chris Chan so?

Curseyehamehah
>>
>>137506645
I'm not saying to stop watching it if you dont want to, but no doubt anime and other "adult" cartoons (think stuff like South Park, Archer, Rick and Morty, etc) play a role in the infant-izing of society.

Archer is on a whole other level, is clearly CIA propaganda. It's a good show don't get me wrong, but there's more to it than meets the eye.
>>
>>137507720
AHHHHHHHHH!! You goyim are becoming ttoo smart!
>>
>>137503167
Socities die and crumble just like people. Stop worrying about it. If the god damned romans couldnt stop it then neither can we.

Just get out. Move to rural area and form small tight communities with people like yourself.

Those people will be the future of the new societies that emerge from the ashes of the old one.
>>
File: iYOXpB3.gif (270KB, 452x332px) Image search: [Google]
iYOXpB3.gif
270KB, 452x332px
>>137507310
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.