[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Norman Rockwell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Norman Rockwell.jpg (39KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
Norman Rockwell.jpg
39KB, 300x330px
I have been shocked by the amount of white-knighting and shilling going on on this board over the past several days. You guys have immediately withdrawn to the standard neoconsevative tactic whenever confronted by an accusation from the left: hand-wringing, saccharine apologizing, efforts to distance yourselves from the perpetrators. This kind of action will only drown our nascent movement.

You need to take a look at the tactics outlined in Rules for Radicals, SJWs Always Lie, and applying them to our fight.

Never confront the accusations made against you directly. If accused of supporting this type of behavior, immediately disavow in the vaguest, most non-committal terms, and immediately pivot the conversation to issues we care about. It’s not like you lack stuff to talk about: the hugely disproportionate black violence, racist affirmative action policies, (((subtle))) outside influences on national and international policy, etc.
>>
Lie. This is tough for us. Political subterfuge is a standard tactic of the left, and I hate to say it but it should be for us as well. Say whatever you have to in order to advance the normalization of our political goals. When targeting enemies, paint them as an obstacle to “universal love”. Vitriol is a great tactic on the anonymous internet, but it won’t work in face to face encounters.

Pander to base emotions. Logic is lost on the masses so don’t waste your time on it. After decrying whatever is the public outcry of the day, use their weapons against them. They’re getting special treatment, so why aren’t twe? They’re getting their own organizations, so why aren’t we? They’re getting government gibs, so why aren’t we? Frame it in the context

Double-down. An increase in volume is better than a logical rebuttal. Feigning aghast rage shows the left that you are angry, and where there is anger there must be a reason.

Never show your true intentions. This one should be obvious. Just as the left has worked behind the scenes for 60+ years to destroy everything we hold dear, we must do to them. Just as they have, not once, been honest about their true goals, so must we obfuscate ours. By cloaking our intentions in the mantle of fairness and equal rights, we will start to dismantle everything they hold dear.

Anyone, this was just off the top of my head. Post more ideas below.
>>
bump #1
>>
>>137502454
Bump. Good stuff, anon.
>>
>>137503523
hopefully some other anons think so.

another one from SJW's Always Lie:

Never, ever be afraid to shift the goalposts. When rhetorically losing an argument, reframe the debate, painting your opponent as a moral monster. Play off your audience's emotions.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.