[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surely this is vandalism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1502759044756.jpg (273KB, 761x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1502759044756.jpg
273KB, 761x1014px
I don't know everything about American laws but I'm pretty sure you can't just tear down public and historical monuments that you don't like.
>>
It is vandalism, but the Mayor and Chief of Police in Durham are black, so don't know if they'll be in a hurry to arrest this scum.
>>
>>137500675
Also the mayor is a nigger so I'm sure he aided and abetted this.
>>
>>137498671
they are even doing the black panther sign. great i cant make the OK hand sign without getting called a racist. while darks commit vandalism and destroy city property. i cant wait for NK to nuke the US.
>>
>>137498671

>Durham Police remained close by but kept their distance from the protesters.

The Durham literally just stood by and watched. So glad we're paying them with our tax dollars, they're very clearly worth every penny.
>>
why don't you guys just dox them? im sure they are unemployed but who gives a shit
>>
>>137498671
This is awesome. Show this to everyone who is centrist, show them how their country and history will be wiped out by non-Whites.
>>
>>137498671
To bad the police is on their side
>>
>>137502665
The police isn't on our side, you fucking mongoloid. They purposely allowed all of the violence to happen in Charlottesville and Durham. They're just following the cucked mayors orders.
>>
>>137498671
No, IT'S NOT vandalism because the government is on OUR side, the cultural revolution of America is happening. We will tear down all bourgeois monuments, and make WHITES pay, and there's nothing you rural and suburban retards can do about it.
>>
>>137503906
>leaf
Your country has no notable relevant history to it. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
BLACK TITTIES
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.