/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville was the high-water mark of the alt-right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: listen to BAP.png (54KB, 621x501px) Image search: [Google]
listen to BAP.png
54KB, 621x501px
>Hold "Unite the Right" rally with no quality control and no clear objective
>Retards show up with Nazi flags and fascist symbols
>Local students and normies mobilize because most of the population hasn't spent the last 6 years on 4chan and still gets fucking pissed when you show up with a swastika yelling about kikes (go figure amirite)
>After few hours of brawling, police abandonment means the AltRight generally loses and gets kicked out of their park
>Sperg spergs out and kills someone
>Because of the Nazi flags and Confederate regalia at the event, this plays extremely well with media casting them as the WORST PEOPLE EVER and new national villains
>Unites far left/left activists and gives them a martyr to motivate them (see Durham incident today)
>Unites dem and repub normies against the altright, with them sharing shitty boomer memes about "killin nazzees" etc.
>Unites libertarian and non-altright right wingers who are trying to put as much distance between them and the altright as possible
>Failed to disseminate a positive message about what "the cause" of the altright is supposed to be or accomplish

What a fucking disaster. If you're alt-right, work in your communities to rebuild the institutions that post-modern rot have destroyed. Join a local sports club or work out on your own. Learn about politics and history and develop an understanding instead of repeating memes irl. Don't go to these events unless you think it's really going to accomplish something outside of "visibility" because guess what, we're visible now and it's probably going to destroy us because we really have NOTHING to offer except memes and rhetoric. The Nazis, the Fascists, they all started out working in to help places that had been hollowed out by economic depression and loss of community. Until the alt right has a positive message, what we can do rather than what we oppose, it's going nowhere. And now I think it might be too late.
>>
File: 1502206401197.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1502206401197.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>137498092
Convince me that this is okay. Convince me that Hitler was wrong. Try it. Go ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
>>
>>137498092
Nah, it was the turning of the tide in our favor. The day before Charlottesville was the low-water mark of the alt-right. Probably about 30 years from now will be our high water mark.
>>
>>137498092
its over you fucking scum, we won this.
>>
>>137498326

>being this delusional

lol I love this
>>
>>137498662
Let's just wait and see then, shall we? You should be praying I'm right.
>>
>>137498092
We have reading group threads on /pol/ all the time
>>
>>137498867

>t-this totally worked in our favor!

everyone hates the altright now, you made complete asses out of yourselves. Keep thinking otherwise faggot. Im loving all these retarded edge lord movements get torn to pieces.
>>
>>137498867
Theyre shitting themselves because their plan only works if it can draw actual normies into street conflict. They havent even come close. Right now there is a rag tag army being shuttled around the country to these staged events,. they will be BTFO

They are trying to meme this so hard into existence, almost as hard as they memed for Hillary, and it is totally ineffective in every single measurable way
>>
>>137498662
>>137498092
why are you here on a board with delusional people then.
leave.
>>
>>137498092
It was

Morons at the Daily Storm, TRS, and other Alt-Right sites actually think going out and getting everyone on all sides of the political map to denounce you is a victory.

Spencer and the rest of the "leaders" are honeypots at this point to catch the rest of the morons who would actually commit violence.
>>
>>137498092
Seriously this how can you be pro white while doing nothing to actually help white people
>>
>>137499150

Im just waiting for the moment where you claim everyone actually loves you and everything else is just a jewish lie
>>
>>137499074
Nah, everyone already hated leftist protestors. When someone kills someone they hate, they might feign sadness, but they secretly enjoy it. All the alt-right forums I belong to are completely over it already, if not just plain old joking about it already.

Absolutely nothing could turn the tide back in favor of the rainbow brigade crybaby club. And nobody misses them when they die.
>>
>>137498443
I'm friends on goybook with a lot of people in the military. Some are family members, most are right wing. Shit, I even have a lot of non-military right wingers on my facebook. And even my 75 year old vietnam veteran grandpa was posting anti-racist memes on his facebook this weekend. These are people who were on the alt-right's side without realizing it for years, who were against neocons and wanted to close the borders and restore American cultural values. And because of the event this weekend, they will never join the alt-right or any similar or successor organization.

Let me make that point perfectly clear. The Alt-Right is so bad at public politics that we can't even win over the people who ALREADY AGREE WITH THEM.
>>
>>137499074
They were so popular before right
It will be nice in a week when you shills leave
>>
File: 3463453453.jpg (82KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
3463453453.jpg
82KB, 480x640px
>>137499951
>They are trying to meme t
thats the cutest fucking story you made up chaim

if anything thats happened in the last three days actually changed your opinion you deserve to be gassed
>>
>>137499951
>talking about the alt right as if it were a real group and not a honeypot CIA operation
you dont get to be taken seriously
>>
>>137498092
Nice commie tactics, grouping fifteen different groups you don't like into one label. It's an attempt to subvert and blackpill us into submisson. This is a pathetic rhetoric, which is weak and on the defensive. He who speaks the truth does not fear to use it!
>>
>>137499897
>All the alt-right forums I belong to
Do you seriously think they represent mainstream opinion on the incident? also,
>secretly
Is the fucking problem. Because what emerges as "public opinion" and gets entered into the annals of history isn't people's private thoughts and secret desires. It's what people feel comfortable saying in public. And guess what, right now that is enormously anti-AltRight.
>>
>>137499350
>Seriously this how can you be pro white while doing nothing to actually help white people
>YEA HOW CAN YOU HAVE AN OPINION UNLESS YOU ACT ON IT
>DO YOU REALLY DISLIKE MUSLIMS? I MEAN I HAVENT SEEN YOU BLOW UP ANY MOSQUES??????!?!?!?!?
>>
>>137499951
You fundamentally misunderstand what the alt-right is and what it does. We're not some organization that people 'join'. We're not recruiting normies. We're shaping the way people think about the world without them being aware of it. Memes, entertainment, terminology, etc shape the conversations of normies. And when they use our words or discuss our topics, they inadvertently accept our terms. There's no sign-up form. There's no registration. When you see the world through our lens, you can't just unsee it.

That's how we got the President elected. That's how we got normies using 'triggered' as a punchline. That's how we got antifa memed into 'the greatest threat to our nation' on everybody's normiebook.

You're too stupid to be here if you don't understand this. We're not a club. We're not even an ideology. We are the act of removing the veil from people's eyes. And once that act is done, it can't be undone. Even if they claim to hate us and signal against us on their public profiles, they'll still know that a nigger is just an animal, and that muslims are pedophile rapists, and that faggots are degenerates. It's not like they're going to un-learn this stuff.

By talking about us, we win. By coming here and trying to gloat, you've subconsciously granted us power over you. You'll come to see things our way, trust me.
>>
>>137500625
>.000000002 shekels have been deposited into your account

nobody is buying it schlomo
>>
>>137498092
>If you're alt-right, work in your communities to rebuild the institutions that post-modern rot have destroyed.

we do that when we pay taxes and do civic duties like voting

stop being a fucking idiot
>>
>>137500510
That was the point of the rally you fucking mong. And what I'm saying is, if you're sympathetic to the goals of having a future for white western civilization, your time is better spent getting white teenagers off oxycotin than marching with a homemade shield and having misguided normies scream nazi at you.

Seriously consider what this rally did to mobilize our enemies and then consider the good it did for our side. It did a lot more harm than good.
>>
File: jew_covers.jpg (234KB, 1114x730px) Image search: [Google]
jew_covers.jpg
234KB, 1114x730px
>>137498250
It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>137501077
>I do the bare minimum required of me as a ZOGslave so that means I'm helping to build the fascist state
uh huh.
>>
>>137498092
>Charlottesville was the high-water mark of the alt-right
lol I bet you just sold all your BTC too
>>
>>137500972
I'll grant that that is a much more intelligent conception of what the alt-right should be, as an instrument of culture jamming rather than a political party. But then why hold an event like this in the first place? It only serves to get unnecessary heat put on prominent figures and accelerate the reaction against us. Not to mention discredit the very memes and worldview you mentioned by associating it with Nazi flags and murder rather than mocking campus bluehair genderbenders.
>>
>>137501101
>your time is better spent getting white teenagers off oxycotin
no its not
not in the fucking slightest

you sound like the quientesscential delusional sjw, its just that your energy is focused on something else. you couldnt possibly focus on a more bullshit topic.

>yes goy stay out of the politcal sphere and staying informed
>help druggies who have genetic predisposition to addiction and a relapse rate of 90%
>im sure these druggies will go on to be productive doctors with 10+ white aryan children
your logic is fucking retarded

>Seriously consider what this rally did to mobilize our enemies and then consider the good it did for our side.
good then they will continue to make fools out of themselves, provoking enemies is exactly what you want, that would actually bring out some good from this

youve been debunked shill time to leave
>>
>>137501775
>But then why hold an event like this in the first place?
idk ask the KKK members who did go
can you actually explain how this rally discredits anything isntead of saying it over and over at nauseum
>>
>>137498092
>The alt right's a real movement

Yeah ok
>>
>>137502235
It makes people less likely to have opinions in public that could be perceived by their peers as being "alt-right" because they're afraid of being associated with this event and being socially outcast. That's my simplest explanation of why this was bad. And I know that threads like this were probably done ad nauseum the day of and day after but I've been camping all weekend and just got caught up.
>>
>>137503079
>It makes people less likely to have opinions in public
oh no!
in which case this doesnt even matter then. kys and stop making threads that suck
>>
>>137499074
Get out of your media bubble retard. We have all the footage showing how the mayor and police fucked everything up. We're going to sue the city. Leftist establishments will be defunded and nationalists will be rolling in your gibs.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.