[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protesters topple a Confederate monument in Durham, N.C. on Monday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (857KB, 853x437px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
857KB, 853x437px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-AUulrXrg

Where the hell were police?
>>
Durham and the entire research triangle are a cesspool of white guilt and insane marxist radicals

Academic institutions and the media are allies with the enemy
>>
>>137497892
The police are there to make sure no one ran them over. When will you faggots learn that police, politicians, and the entire fucking government is there to keep you lying still while the white race is slowly fucked to death.
>>
>>137498115
You're the enemy, douchebag.
>>
>>137497892
good, fuck those cunts.
>>
>>137498150
So it's acceptable to commit vandalism in the city streets? I sure don't want you in political power at all.
>>
Demolish that traitor shit. Fuck the confederacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0
>>
Just find a statue in Durham and topple it. Doesn't matter what kind just do it. Set a precedent. Police either arrest or allow it
>>
>>137497892
Holy shit. God bless America. I'm so glad that the majority of whites feel like the way the white dude that spat on the monument felt. As an African American, I was feeling kind of down lately but this shit cheered me up. Thanks OP!
>>
Good way to fuck up your shins tho.
>>
>>137499644
>>137500314
Fuck off /leftypol/
>>
>>137500485
Thanks for sharing the vid bro. Pol always knows how to cheer me up.
>>
>>137500485

It's only just begun. Neoconfederates fucked up and now there's going to be a movement to demolish these traitors monuments.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.