[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that every person here is too pussy to try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: GcuU5BB.jpg (109KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
GcuU5BB.jpg
109KB, 600x446px
Friendly reminder that every person here is too pussy to try and start the day of the rope/race war/final purge/ultimate solutions/happening/whatever the fuck despite screeching about it regularly, and multitudes of you decry any attempt by anyone to do so as a false flag operation.
>>
>>137496791
There's not going to be a day of the rope and if there is it's gonna be white people who hang.
>>
Dodge Challenger.
>>
>>137496969
There better fucking be a day of the rope. There's no fucking way America will avoid war with all the commies/fags/ trannies/"feminists" getting more and more extreme.

We are approaching that point in the wild west where you challenge your opponent to a duel because you can't both live. Someone has to die.
>>
>>137496791
I read /pol/ all day Saturday and came this >< close to literally leaving my house to go after a dude i saw walk by with a MAGA hat.
I just needed to confess.
>>
>>137497668
Yeah, surely NEXT time it'll be the [x] that snaps the rope and all hell breaks lose! For certain! Keep that powder dry everyone, any day now!
>>
>>137496791
Only day of the rope I will ever take part in is the one that lynches idiots. I dont care how white or how black their skin is. All dumbasses must hang. When the job is complete I will hang myself.
Intelligence is the only thing that needs be preserved and encouraged. Fuck skin color.
>>
File: 1495513339231.png (274KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1495513339231.png
274KB, 1156x2031px
>>137496791
I will defend our president against anything foreign and domestic. You Calling for a race war just to try and incite an arab spring in US?
Fuck off you dumb cunt. KYS.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.