[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its truly starting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (42KB, 782x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 782x462px
What are the whites going to do about this ?
They are just tearing down your little monuments like yall are nothing
They are taking pictures after it knowing you will do nothing
>>
>>137490660
This is America.
We actually read the history books.
>>
>>137490660
That's what you think. Something big is coming, you can feel it in the air, it will be glorious. NK Glasses shitattle or something similar would be godtier hilarious.
>>
>>137491272

you are a faggot ruining the cauise
>>
>>137491447
this

Stop edgelording, start aggressively and seriously speaking about the need for White people to unite and have solidarity with one another. Fuck this memetic "lel gas da gikes" crap
>>
Nothing will happen. Everything will go on as normal. More and more statues, flags, history in general will be revised and corrected, all we can do is sit back and shit post.
>>
>>137491447
>stop ruining the cause
The 'cause' is futile, violence is the only way now. Its only going to get worse from here, perhaps you should go bavk to plebbit?
>>
File: 1487009838654.jpg (21KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1487009838654.jpg
21KB, 248x189px
>>137491121
>>
>>137491995
A Monument is more than just one person
>>
>>137490660

Those aren't statues that represent the right. They represent American history.

But yeah ok. Erase American history. See how that works out for the black people down the road. They say history tends to repeat so...
>>
>>137490660
AMERICAN ISIS
STAY AWAY FROM HISTORY
>>
>>137491819
This, absolutely nothing will happen.
>>
>>137490660
they are allowed to tear down statues, but if we do it we will be publicly outed, lose our jobs, get kicked out of uni, arrested, etc.
>>
We shouldn't do shit. Vandalism and Vigilantism is not a good look.

This will take the heat off our backs after Charlottesville
>>
>>137490660

.... Confederates? What's that? You say they owned slaves? Black slaves? I don't know what you're talking about I mean we'd have statues for such things if they happened if not... It must all be fabricated.

You want reperations? But blacks were never slaves silly because you erased all the proof.
>>
>>137491820
It infuriates me that there are still people that think they will be able to convince the ANTIFA crowd. They are savages they will not listen to words, you are a nazi to them no matter what you do.
>>
>>137493991
yeah everyone who supports a white ethno state is a nazi

that's not a controversial statement
>>
>>137493979
This. For a group of people that love to yell "muh slavery! Muh oppression!" They sure are doing a good job erasing that history.
What is super weird is that if white people wanted to remove these statues, blacks would say they were "white washing" history and that those statues should stay so that we all remember that they were enslaved.

I might be on to something here... meme disinfo campaign? If we start acting like whites (or even right wing) people want those statues taken down, I bet they'd change their tune quick.
>>
>>137492436

>turn all prisoners into slaves
>throw all the slave back in jail

kek
>>
>>137494155
Maybe but It's just hopeless that people here think they can reason with them. Just accept that they will call you a nazi no matter what, there is no verbal victory over ANTIFA
>>
File: 1480693826610.jpg (87KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
1480693826610.jpg
87KB, 750x718px
>>137490660
You people can't make the difference between something that happened more than a hundred years ago and the shit you are doing at this very moment.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.