[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you think this guy is guilty...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: dumbass.jpg (177KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
177KB, 1500x1000px
[spoiler]you're right[/spoiler]
>>
File: 5630138.png (196KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5630138.png
196KB, 400x400px
>>137490427
>Messed up a spoiler
>>
Guilty for ruining a perfectly good car!
>>
The only thing he's guilty of is not mashing the accelerator all the way to the floor and taking a larger run up.
>>
>>137490427
It really depends on if a lawyer can convince a jury that by his car getting hit by a protester with a rod or bat, then he will probably be found not guilty.
>>
>>137490933
With brake light pictures involuntary manslaughter is most likely. I'd almost rather do a bench trial than jury trial he won't get a fair jury in VA with this as nationwide news.
>>
File: BTFO.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
They said George Zimmerman was guilty but we wasn't.
>>
File: 1500205718916.gif (2MB, 288x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500205718916.gif
2MB, 288x540px
>>137492103
>dumb niggers moving directly behind the car and get rekt
How the fuck are they so oblivious
>>
>>137492368
My first thoughts.. hey this guy just ran over 20 people better stand directly behind it everyone knows cars only go one direction
>>
File: BetterDeadThanRed7.jpg (59KB, 438x639px) Image search: [Google]
BetterDeadThanRed7.jpg
59KB, 438x639px
>>137492368
>>137492597
>Why doesn't Commie faggot ANTIFA niggers use their brains?!
Com'on, anons.
>>
>>137490427
Yes, my car insurance will go high, after all the claims settle...thanks for nothing
>>
File: Deutschland_Folge_1.jpg (26KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
Deutschland_Folge_1.jpg
26KB, 640x368px
>>137492103
Here you can clearly see that they are stepping back from the car while he drives in.
After that they come back with their baseball bats and continue hitting rhew car with it.
You can see the damage at the car before they hit it with bats and sticks.
He is not guilty.
Sadly that car isnt a truck with more horsepower and a bigger mass.
If you watch videos about BLM and Antifa then you see how they treat people with a different opinion or whites in general.
You dont want to be treated like that and thats why he ran them over.
I remember a similar case in Europe where rapefugees tried to hijack a car and that man just put his foot on the gas pedal.
If you ask me, I would somehow gather those "people" and trigger the gas mechanism aswell.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.