[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

another one bites the dust

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DHOr6qvXgAEnOVt.jpg (88KB, 798x555px) Image search: [Google]
DHOr6qvXgAEnOVt.jpg
88KB, 798x555px
Bwahahahaha

Trump BTFO again and again
>>
>>137488447
>haha fuck you america

so add Underarmor to the list of jew-run corporations
>>
File: underarmour.png (15KB, 636x481px) Image search: [Google]
underarmour.png
15KB, 636x481px
>DOW near ATH
>still can't raise their shit stock
>>
Why are these CEOs leaving the council?
>>
???

They make clothes in 3rd world countries. I'm surprised that they were in that group.
>>
>>137489084
Trying to keep this story in the news.
Notice how they're spacing it out.
Tomorrow another person will leave and the day after that.
>>
What about based New Balance
>>
under armour is the gym equivalent of fubu. ill only be slightly miffed if red wing goes against trump. they should be /our boots/
>>
>>137490259
>under armour is the gym equivalent of fubu
my sides anon
>>
>>137488447
Some journalist threatened to write a hit piece if they don't leave and being slaves to their shareholders they had to cuck out. Guaranteed. Trump better start jailing people this is getting insane.
>>
http://investor.underarmour.com/company/products.cfm

Substantially all of our products are manufactured by unaffiliated manufacturers. In 2006, our products were primarily manufactured in Asia, Central and South America and Mexico.
>>
>>137488447
why are people so pathetic and submissive to the "diversity, unity, tolerance" thing -- every fucking company, school. next generation please, this one sucks
>>
>>137488881
More people would buy their products if they weren't so damn expensive or ever went on sale. Underarmour is one of the few apparel items that almost never get couponed or discounted. In this current year no one can afford to pay that much for clothes that aren't fancy/formal wear.
>>
>>137490804
It started out as the trendy thing to do. It was a novelty to do it. So it had appeal and support. That appeal and support caused others to do it. Then once enough people were doing it then it was viable to switch tactics to shaming people who didn't do it. Now anyone that doesn't openly boast about it is targeted and believed to be a racist, sexist, intolerant etc.
>>
>>137491651
a many years back I bought some long underwear from them that was just about magical, I mean it was super warm, but never too warm, thin and never got wet no matter how much you sweat. Wore that biking in the snow all winter for a few years. I remember it was super cheap as well but maybe that's changed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.