[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia hack btfo tucker guest dropping the data transfer speed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1016.jpg (20KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1016.jpg
20KB, 300x198px
Can't cuck the tuck
>>
Uncuckable tuckstable
>>
>>137487608
What'd he drop? I might or might not catch this tucking depending on JewTube.
>>
Damore is on tonight.
>>
the transfer speed of the DNC hack suggests an internal source vs external hacking. something like 22.7 mbps transfer.
>>
File: 1499122914225.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499122914225.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>137487608
>no source
OP = faggot
>>
>>137489416
Tucker Carlson tonight you massive Faggot
>>
>>137489206
Guest used >1000mbps in segment
>>
>>137489206
I still don't get why anybody cares about this instead of just turning it all over to the FBI and subpoenaing the 16 or 17 intelligence agencies before the grand ham sandwich jury already.

Why do they feed the useless idiots all these stupid lies?
>>
File: mueller.jpg (42KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
mueller.jpg
42KB, 876x493px
It's about money laundering, retards.
>>
>>137487608
>>137489416
>>137489935
>>137490347
once they kill tucker and put hannity in jail there will be no reason to watch fox
>>
>>137490872
I was stuck in a hotel earlier this week and got to flipping through the channels to watch the shows out of irritation.

The (((MSM))) is going all out. Even the (((fox))) channel was going wide berth because the rest was so North Korean style beating psychological warfare narratives all morning every morning. It made me think back to watching NBC in the orbit of NYC trying to peddle Apple in contrived spots in between all the communist propaganda.

It made me a bit sad that the hotel still viewed CATV and a TV as selling points for gaining renters.
>>
File: Tucked.jpg (246KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Tucked.jpg
246KB, 1024x576px
>>
File: 1497032448766.jpg (76KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497032448766.jpg
76KB, 574x600px
>>137491721
Fox shilled Evan McFuckstain pretty hard right before the election as a possible upset. They're a pile of shit with a few nuggets of corn.
>>
>>137493321
For a short time my local radio segment with its FM blowtorch that was systematically destroyed by the (((money powers))) with the offshoot of destroying one of the best local AM stations ever while also destroying several other FM stations and the NPR FM station needing BBC money to keep going

Anyway, let's just say the whole McMuffin wrangle was so fucking retarded one of my favorite parts was when when the Mormons came out and decried him. I'll never forget accidentally finding Glenn Beck's interview with him where Glenn asked him about being gay and McMuffin said like "oh, my life's dream is to find a wife and have kids."

The CIA fucked up on that guy. I'm not a Mormon and I don't live near Utah and I can tell you everything you need to know about what a crock of shit that is. Compromised to Kingdom Come.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.