[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1502734342146.jpg (934KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1502734342146.jpg
934KB, 2000x2000px
This nationalist movement was making gains back when it was cool and fun, when we were the optimistic normal people while the left was the angry, emotional SJWs.

Linking nationalism with Nazism is the best way to completely alienate all mainstream support.

Its also a failure for providing for a white future.

Nazis started a war that killed 50,000,000 White Europeans, resulted in Germany getting bombed into fucking rubble, split where the commies got half of it, and left it a country full of slobbering cucks 70 years later who are actively welcoming an invasion of Africans and Muslims. Even worse they gave the left the perfect boogeyman to use to strawman all opposition to multiculturalism, causing the importation of endless millions of non-whites into white countries all over the world.

That is the end result of Nazism in practice, and it was objectively not good for white Europeans.
>>
>>137486288
Yep. The people here are not intelligent enough to understand this though. Except for us two. And whoever else agrees with me.
>>
>>137486288
wtf even happened? I keep hearing about "what happened in Charlottesville", but never about what actually happened. Wasn't it someone ramming their car into a gang of Libs and a random helicopter crash?
>>
>>137486881
yes
>>
>>137486910
That's all?
>>
>>137486712
/pol/ is actually starting to make me believe the rural and suburban retards meme is correct.
>>
>>137486288
50 million?
I thought the only ppl to die in ww2 were 6 million jews
>>
/pol/ is out of touch with humanity.
most of you guys are arrogant, oblivious, delusional, and very in denial of your failures.

noone believes your theories, some grand leak will never take establishment politicians (like hillary clinton) down, and trump is unpopular. the people who agree with your views are in the definite minority.

when marine lost in a landslide, you were all shocked. you didnt pay attention to frances shitty fptp two round voting system and how unpopular marine was when compared to other conservative candidates.

/pol/, please realize the situation youre in and think things through. thats the only way you can actually further your idealogies
>>
>>137487953
Fuck up i agree with OP but despise double thinks like you.
>>
>>137486288

Well at the end of the day it was inevitable. Spencers alt-right white nationals were forcibly tied to trump conservative movement, even though they had nothing to do with each other.

Any sort of KKK, confederate, white nationals movement during Trumps presidency was going to get pushed onto trump by the MSM.
>>
>>137486288

One person got killed by a car while standing in the middle of the road and haranguing a toyota corolla.. This can easily be put in perspective by anyone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.