[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there merit to this chart?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fuckoff.jpg (99KB, 621x743px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
99KB, 621x743px
I was scrolling my FB and someone posted pic related as a reply to someone else's comment.

Is there any merit to any of this? The one that pisses me off is the "I don't have white privilege - I'm poor". I grew up poor, still am poor (taking strides to improve it though) and some cunt knocker has the balls to say I have privilege solely because I'm white?
>>
>>137486044
Surprise surprise, (((they))) want to make everything that you say, do and believe into something which is arbitrary and bad.
>>
>>137486836
it's fucking bullshit and it pisses me off so much. why should I get hated on for simply existing? yeah a lot of fucked up shit has happened but that doesnt mean i deserve to get hated for the actions of others. im just trying to live and let live and there are these radical ass crazy bitches out to vilify me because they cant get the stick out of their cunt
>>
>>137486044
You do have white privilege, even though you're poor.

That doesn't mean that you don't have a shit-ton of other challenges in your life, but you did at least luck out in the ethnic lottery.

Do you have it harder than a black guy from an affluent family? Sure you do.

Do you have it harder than a black guy from a similar background as you? Not so much.
>>
>>137488588
please explain where, how, and when I get benefits for being white.
>>
>>137489842
Do you have a job? If it's low-medium skill then there's a statistical probability that you benefited from the recruiter's ethnic bias.

Of course, that doesn't mean that you, personally, got a leg up you didn't deserve. It simply means that you were born into the racial group that has a higher statistical chance of success.
>>
>>137486044
Dreadlocks were a white thing long before they were a black thing.
>>
>>137491396
thanks for giving an example; but I'm still angry at the fact that I'm becoming a target for stuff I have no control over.

>>137491713
really? huh that's interesting
>>
>>137486044

yes it's almost entirely bullshit, quit posting nonsense here

there's a reason we're not on facebook
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.