[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANTIFA TEACHER CHARGED WITH ASSAULT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4286.jpg (73KB, 597x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4286.jpg
73KB, 597x615px
HAHAHAHAHHAHA LOCK THE CUNT UP.

I went to UC Berkeley, fuck this bitch and fuck those Antifa slime for fucking up my campus. All I wanted to do was study stem and they had to make our school a laughingstock.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/08/10/berkeley-teacher-filmed-punching-neo-nazi-arraigned-sacramento/
>>
File: nambla-and-bamn.jpg (170KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nambla-and-bamn.jpg
170KB, 1080x1080px
>>137483196

Get her NAMBLA pals too.
>>
she needs some white cock abuse

but no, not in the literal sense

what can be done polfags?
>>
>>137483196
Is it a felony assault?
She cannot teach anymore if she gets a felony.
>>
>>137484824

The district can't fire her till conviction.
>>
>>137484824

But yea, felony HAHAHA
>>
>laughingstock
Maybe if you're a humanities fag.
If you can wade through the bullshit and get your STEM degree UCB is still highly regarded as a good school
>>
yvette is so hardcore
i remember last year's videos
i lost count of how many nazis she put in the grave
>>
>>137483196
She looks kinda cute in that pic.

But if I looked at another angle, I would reconsider, probably.
>>
>>137483196
Holy shit this woman is a crazy BITCH.
>>
File: damn pepe.jpg (3KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
damn pepe.jpg
3KB, 250x140px
Godspeed lads, i hope you all get the ANTIFA fags but i'm leaving this board, Didn't want to create a thread for what im saying since we must focus on defeating ANTIFA. But ive realized im anti-sjw, and not anti Semitic or racist unlike this board. See you guys, it was fun.
>>
File: metzger.jpg (231KB, 1658x926px) Image search: [Google]
metzger.jpg
231KB, 1658x926px
>>137487122
those faggot cops are worse
>>
>>137483196
>white nationalist narrative

Was this even true, though? I didnt see any racist iconography on him
>>
>>137483196
i call bullshit

antifa doesnt have courage to fight things that move

their primare targets are garbage bins and statues
>>
>>137487122
>Sure my client assaulted people but it is the poleeeez' fault for not stopping her.
>>
>>137487122
Lol, she's done
>>
>>137487122
I hope she like flipping burgers.
>>
>>137487122
The way she worded it, it was completely politically motivated and should be classified as a hate crime. She didnt assault because they were arguing/shitflinging, she claims she attacked because of his ideals
>>
>>137484824
yes. she's not even arguing it. her defense is literally "standing up to fascism shouldn't be a crime"
>>
>>137483196
Jesus christ what is with professors? First we had the bikelock guy and now this cunt.
>>
>>137484824
>Prosecutors charged Felarca with one count of felony assault and two misdemeanor counts of inciting and participating in a riot.

Yeap!
>>
I gotchu Nordbro
http://archive.is/0a6WQ
>>
>>137488949
>getting high on virtue signalling
Not even once.
>>
File: [Heavy Breathing].jpg (25KB, 335x414px) Image search: [Google]
[Heavy Breathing].jpg
25KB, 335x414px
>>137483196
she will be bailed out like the good soldier she is
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.