[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infiltrate antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1496904715133.jpg (601KB, 724x948px) Image search: [Google]
1496904715133.jpg
601KB, 724x948px
We need to infiltrate Antifa. ((James Field)) false flagged us, and he wont be the last to. This isn't a typical war where we know who is and isn't an enemy, we should be taking that to our advantage and destroying them from within. How can we win against an enemy that is playing 4d chess.... The only option is to start playing 5d chess..
>>
>everything i don't like is a false flag
ebin, simply ebin
>>
where can i get a full image of this statue? Im not sure it is from
>>
>>137482822
It's funny, because I know the ideology and could larp as one.. I just don't think I'd have the stomach to form relationships with such disgusting people. I never really gave this aspect of spycraft much thought, but I wonder how it would feel to be embedded with people you hate with all of your heart.
>>
>>137484252
You'd have to stop showering too and contract a few STIs before they'd let you into their inner circles.
>>
James field acted in self defense. He didn't truck of peace antifa antifa started hitting his car with baseball bats. Stop getting all of your information from fox news.
>>
>>137482822
The fact that most antifucks are so stupid makes it a very easy game to play. Even little things go a long way. Ex:

>Step 1: find leftists near you.
>Step 2: put pro-Trump / pro-republican stickers on their cars.
>Step 3: If you know their email addresses, sign them up for all sorts of alt-right websites and e-newsletters.
>Step 4: profit as comrade Jamal caves their skll in for being a nazi.
Step 5 (optional and in no way encouraged): If you want to go the extra step, go ahead and slice their tires a few days after putting the stickers on their cars. They'll assume their own people did it.
>This poster does not endorse the above statement
>>
>>137482822
where can i get these type of pictures?
>>
>>137485573
just google "fashwave" my dude
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.