[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we fighting for a statue of the man who lost the Civil War?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1107.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
Why not put up a Hillary statue while you are at it. Makes you think.
>>
>>137482225
Because after they get rid of the confederate monuments they'll start going after the founding fathers. You should know better than to appease SJWs because they're insatiable.
>>
>>137482665
I agree, there's no difference between this and the Taliban blowing Buddhist statutes. I just find it odd that we have a statue of one of the biggest losers in American history.
>>
Because after they decide what statues are bad they decide what books are bad. It's a harmless statue and they think it's destroying the world. The don't eant to save the world by tearing down statuesn they want to destroy anything the "right" might like.
>>
Jefferson statues will be next, then Washington, then the WW2 statues.
>>
>>137482225
Robert E Lee was a great American, even though he fought for the losing side. Retards today like you could learn something about honor from him.
>>
>>137483840
Honor in fucking up on a massive historic scale, got it. Will look into it.
>>
>>137483607
So that's what this is really about, slippery slope fallacy?
>>
>>137482225
Robert E Lee turned his back on (((Abraham Lincoln))) whom wanted to crush his home land.
Lee is a symbol of states rights, autonomy from the left wing fascist Federal Government.
>>
>>137483607
Nope. They would only take down WW2 statues much alter than others, or retro fit them to depict niggers and spics as they "really built America" haha.
>>
>>137484656
>slippery slope fallacy
They said the same thing about gay marriage, and look at the trans-mania that's going on today. The slippery slope is absolutely real. Look behind you.
>>
>>137484918
tfw best explanation comes from a Brit.
>>
>>137484541
That shitty smug behavior can apply to Vietnam vets just as well.
>>
>>137485281
Vets weren't to blame for Vietnam. LBJ and McNamara were.
>>
>>137484918
Also, it's more than a little ironic that the alt right protestors aren't respecting states rights. They traveled to the area to protest the state's right to do what it wants with its property.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.