[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews serving Saturn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1500770325255.jpg (96KB, 751x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500770325255.jpg
96KB, 751x1024px
Guys I think I stumbled unto something. The jewsish elites literally signed a pact with Saturn, The Dragon, Poimander, the Demiurge. While other mystics tried to fight and vanish the Dragon ( Christ,Budha,Hermes) the jews joined them, serving him in this material universe. The following text is from The Secret Teaching of all ages by Manly P Hall, quoting itself from the THE SEPHER YETZIRAH, THE BOOK OF FORMATION.
>10. When the Patriarch Abraham had comprehended the great truths, meditated upon
them, and understood them perfectly, the Lord of the Universe (the Tetragrammaton)
appeared to him, called him His friend, kissed him upon the head, and made with him a
covenant. First, the covenant was between the ten fingers of his hands, which is the
covenant of the tongue (spiritual); second, the covenant was between the ten toes of his
feet, which is the covenant of circumcision (material); and God said of him, "Before
Abraham bound the spirit of the twenty-two letters (the Thora) upon his tongue and God
disclosed to him their secrets. God permitted the letters to be immersed in water, He
burned them in the fire and imprinted them upon the winds. He distributed them among
the seven planets and gave them to the twelve zodiacal signs.
What do you think?
>>
>>137480559
interesting
>>
>>137480559
I used to own that book, it's big... anyway, I don't see how you draw all those conclusions from the passage you quoted, but I am willing to hear more.
>>
>>137483180
agreed, please, share some more
>>
>incoherent bullshit
>/x/
>guys
>what do you think
>>
>>137483681
It's actually a very informative book, anon, though I'd agree that OP's opening spiel needs clarification.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.