[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metaphorically: If Earth would be a man and humans some (vital)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

Metaphorically: If Earth would be a man and humans some (vital) part of it. And we are growing ourselves with almost no regard to the rest of the planet. Then wouldn't we be like a tumor for Earth? And the faster we start to kill the surplus of ourselves, the faster the whole Earth can heal.

Other option is that the tumor (us) gets large enough so that everything is destoryed.

We live and we only take. Clearly our lives aren't sustainable nor in accord with nature. Our great excuse is going to the Mars (dead planet lmao) or that we'll fix things oneday. As if... what if we don't? We don't know that. We could also take it much slower and think a lot more before acting. Rivers would be filled with clean water, air filled with oxygen and the ocean's with fish. We (for example 100 million people) could still have a space program. But first and foremost we'd maintain what we have. But we aren't maintaining our planet (nor our culture, our families, relationships). All we do is multiply and take more from Earth whilst giving what exactly? No wonder we humans have more and more cancer. It might be a response to us for being cancerous on Earth.

Perhaps we should welcome chaos and conflict with open arms.

CONTINUES
>>
Maybe that's why Swedes invited Muslims over. Clearly there will be conflicts. Maybe that's the point. Maybe that's why US chose Trump as a leader too. Maybe people realise on some level that if we don't have conflict amongst ourselves we continue to grow like cancer until we kill both our body (the Earth) and us with it.

Maybe that's why Kek, the chaos, has become the prophet. We're in dire need of destruction of the surplus of ourselves.

I can't see how 7 billion people is not too much for the Earth. Especially regarding the way we live and how much resources we use. The amount of forest on the planet is decreasing every day. So is the amount of fish, clean water. Soon no human can live in this soon-to-be shithole. Nothing we do is orientated to maintanance. Just consumption, pleasures. Like a cancer grows, so are we. Destroying everything that we need for life with no clear plan for the future. Just taking, taking, taking. Cancer.

My question to you is: If what I say stands correct then what option there really is that would allow a long term future to exist for our planet and mankind other than death for the most of us? What's a viable alternative that is not based on "hope" of finding a magic fix?

What if when we've finally gather all the knowledge we realise that there is no magic fix and that it's too late and we fucked up big time. What if one day we know what's right. And we know we lived for today. And now there's no tomorrow.
>>
1 (and last) bump in hopes of a good discussion
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.