[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He did absolutely nothing wrong and you know it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: timothy-mcveigh.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
timothy-mcveigh.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
He did absolutely nothing wrong and you know it.
>>
>>137477823
>edgelord level 70
>>
>>137477823
Yep
It was the Clintons fault
>>
>>137477823
Well except kill 20 something kids.
>>
He didn't know there was a daycare in the building. The kids weren't part of the plan.
>>
>>137478813
Citation needed
>>
>>137477823

Killing in general is wrong, but Waco was fucked up.

Kinda with you here
>>
>>137478813
o ok that makes it alright then

derp
>>
>>137477823
YES, he did WRONG..... Now I cannot buy fertilizer on Bulk ,unless I show ID......thanks for nothin
>>
>>137477823
Agreed for the most part, but unfortunately kids were killed though. Waco definitely warranted a backlash.
>>
File: timothy mcveigh 420 blaze it.jpg (21KB, 287x273px) Image search: [Google]
timothy mcveigh 420 blaze it.jpg
21KB, 287x273px
>>137477823

This

Statues in his honor should be erected where the Federal building once stood.
>>
>>137477823
He got duped by the FBI into being a patsy for the OKC false flag to further the right wing extremist false narrative, building on Ruby Ridge et al.

Globalist (((Ray Kurzweil))) hired by Google points out that this narrative will be used to marginalize and eliminate everybody who doesn't want to go along with (((his))) satanic transhumanist plans in his book, "The Age of Spiritual Machines" (written in 1984 lol)
>>
>>137477823
>believing he was put to death
>2017
I shiggy
>>
If he killed dea agents and the government agents responsible for waco, id agree with you
>>
>>137477823
I live a few blocks away from the new Federal Building and the memorial. I was about a mile away from the bombing when I was a kid.
>>
>>137479246
I went through a TSA body scanner no fewer than 3 times today just because my connecting flights were in different terminals. Let's not forget that Jewish Neocon Trotskyite Communist War Criminal Michael Chertoff forced the airports to buy his deadly radiation machines (was it NIST or some other organization who redacted the studies on cancer at Boston Logan airport to the extent that legit scientists complained that they couldn't reproduce the claims?).

This after the State Department admitted in court that an "unnamed intelligence agency" forced the underwear sparkler guy on to the plane to set his crotch on fire with a substance that the naked body scanners would not have detected anyway.

And then the Jewish controlled seditious media reported it as though he were an "underwear bomber" when he had no blasting cap on his incendiary underwear, rendering it not a bomb. So the Jewish apologists just focused on how it could have maybe caused some damage to the wall if it really had been a bomb to excuse their anti-american communist lies, and covered up all of the truth of the the matter because they worship money, just like the good little Babylonian Talmudists they are.
>>
File: timothy-mcveigh.jpg (61KB, 602x703px) Image search: [Google]
timothy-mcveigh.jpg
61KB, 602x703px
>>137479887

Have you gone to pay your respects to the Great Tim McVeigh?
>>
>>137477823
Based mexican.
Very base
Much mexican
Keep bringing that fuego across the border pedro.
Youre the man
>>
>>137480302
Why? ANFO in the Ryder truck could not have blown out columns around a corner, nor left a crater that had to be covered up.

Just ask the FBI why they won't release all the CCTV tapes of the truck going by. They'll tell you all 75 tapes or whatever it was were being changed just as the truck went by, so there's no reason to release them.
>>
>>137480635
Didn't someone try to replicate the blast on a concrete structure, and wasn't able to even do a fraction of the damage?
>>
>>137477823
agreed
>>
File: keeping_score.png (1MB, 2122x800px) Image search: [Google]
keeping_score.png
1MB, 2122x800px
>>137480635
>>137480962
The truck was a giant shaped charge. It could indeed do that kind of damage. The Munroe Effect is a bitch.
>>
>>137479030
>crazy kiddie diddler cult leader sets himself and 100 other people on fire
>everyone blames it on the government somehow
>>
>>137478678
>Muh kids
Please atf agents pulled their kids out that day if they cared so much they could have prevented it. How many times will (((they))) use this reasoning, Ruby ridge, waco etc.
>>
>>137480962
Sounds familiar. OKC was the first thing I really gave a shot at trying to wade through all the BS, and I hadn't yet adopted a process of taking proper notes as I would in my professional life. It was basically my turning point in deciding that all these "conspiracy theorists" weren't at all nuts and there is no way that I could possibly accept beyond a reasonable doubt that the official story is true.

It doesn't just stink to high heaven. It's an obvious set-up job. Just look in to the Elohim declassified documents with the FBI front known as the SPLC running the show. And everything I've learned since only goes to corroborate the bigger picture of what these anit-American assholes are up to.

Today, as I was waiting to exit one of the planes, I listened to a younger guy, nice looking, clean-cut, turned out to have been on vacation in one of our beautiful National Parks. At first it sounded like ranting white trash. But in fact he had the guts, while speaking on his phone to whoever, to declare that he wasn't going to take any shit about his truck having been dragged away by the city while he was away and how the city workers were all power-tripping assholes without a care for their fellow man.

I think he has something to learn about technically following the rules and how to effectively apply the judicial system, but I wound up admiring his spirit. He made some wonderful allegories about it being 20!7 and being able to choose your own gender regardless of what's between your legs and having to pay for sick surgeries for the mentally deranged but not being able to park your truck in front of your house without it being seized by this same state. There's some noggin-joggin going around, methinks.
>>
>>137481305
Do we have evidence that it was a shaped charge and that it was able to blow out a column around a corner?
>>
>>137482110
Yes/ The columns were cut. That's a shaped charge. The entire side of the building was undercut by a shaped blast. That's what allowed the damage to be so great. When you focus and explosive wave, that's what happens.
>>
>>137483094
>the columns were cut
What did you mean by this?

I'm mildly familiar with lensing. I would like to restate my question: what evidence do we have?

Now I would like to ask a followup: why in the hell would anybody want to go through the trouble to do that? How many prototypes were expended before being sure it would work just right? Means, motive, opportunity?
>>
>>137483471
Look up the official report.

A better question is, why are people so determined to turn Tim from American hero into some patsy?
It couldn't have anything to do with undermining the act and making him look like the bad guy, could it? Remember, McVeigh isn't exactly seen as a monster like most terrorists. Many people in the US understand what he and his cohorts did, why they did it. And the fact that there hasn't been any more ATF sieges since.

As for making a shaped charge, it's not hard. Not at all.
>>
>>137484308
>American hero
Why hello there, FBI. How's life tonight? Are you as ashamed of your organization as you should be?

Will you be the one to speak out? Or will you be the coward who only does it for the pension you probably won't be getting anyway?
>>
>>137484753
If anyone's FBI, it's you.
>>
File: Eagle.png (538KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Eagle.png
538KB, 800x800px
>>137477823
He did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>137484308
The first DHS/CBP guy I met this morning was unusually friendly. I was coming in from an international flight. It kind of reminded me of the last time I re-entered the country and the tired guy could tell be looking I was not just from the US but from the area I had flown in to and seemed relieved to just wave me through so he could go back to sifting through the bullshit.

But this guy kind of looked maybe former military, and greeted me as if he suspected I might be something similar, I suppose based on my dress, conduct, and demeanor. It's interesting how people who do these things all day can pick people out, just like cops.

But it's pretty sad. DHS should be abolished, just like TSA. We should give the good ones a path toward transitional alternate government dole work, but the system the way it is is entirely parasitic. What's worse is that on the way out I spotted some actual military being bored standing around with one MBR between the pair and not paying attention to a single thing instead of local retired fat cops trying to cash in on easy money.

Any crazy person could have popped them off, taken the rifle and gone to town outside of the security zone and shut down one of the country's biggest airports for days, causing a cascade effect and paralyzing the nation. Total crisis situation at the hands of one nutjob or FBI patsy. Bad news.

Where are the systems engineers? Our country is being run by the stupid people. We need the smart people, folks, or this country is going to be over.
>>
>>137479455
OKCupid wasn't even around back then you mongoloid rural retard
>>
>>137477823
Why are you doing this CIA?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.