[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you /pol/, I'm going commie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1502749727830.jpg (23KB, 765x514px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502749727830.jpg
23KB, 765x514px
You really are piece of shit humans. Your lives mean nothing, you fat virgin cryptofascists. Are you happy with yourselves now? Do you literally not have any sort of moral compass? Are yoy so ideologically blind that you're going to sabotage the funeral of a victim of the movement you've created? Do you want to bury yourselves in the public eye even more? How can anyone be such a piece of shit? No wonder you're viewed as worse than commies.

I'm leaving this piece of shit NatSoc movement. I signed up to save my culture and make my country great, while ending oppression from the wealthy Jews, but I've realised that this whole movement is a divide and conquer tactic from the 1%. They did well in convincing us that niggers are the enemies, and distracted us from the fact that the (((wealthy))) could do whatever they want. This is where the commies actually can see properly. Also, fuck all the ancaps. You're just helping (((them))) free the market so that (((they))) can scheme even more and make more shekels. I never signed up for killing people, and I never signed up for being a worthless piece of trash that goes around acting like a snownigger chimp on right wing LARP rallies. Also, Hitler was a cuck and a traitor to the white working class. His army cabinet was full of kikes
>>
>boo hoo commies are people
>>
kay
>>
>>137477735
At least he hates Nazis now?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.