[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHARLOTTESVILLE WAS A SOROS PSYOP; COLOR REVOLUTION IS ON

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 13556702_G.jpg (26KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
13556702_G.jpg
26KB, 520x292px
I know most people here rightly hate on r/The_Donald for being cuckolded retards but it seems that they've stumbled on something that goes deep regarding the Charlottesville bullshit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tme1k/jason_kessler_organizer_of_unite_the_right/

To summarize it in case you don't feel like reading Reddit cancer, essentially Jason Kessler was a long time and hardcore leftist and Obama supporter heavily involved in Occupy Wall St. He did not "come out" (appropriate for a raging faggot) as being red pilled until November 2016... what a coincidence! In only a few months he then registered his "Unity & Security For America" group and started what seemed to be a personal crusade against Charlottesville Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy. He then organizes a "rally" calling on Trump supporters to show, none of whom do, but does draw a lot of white nationalists and neo-nazis who are some combination of genuine idiots and agents provocateur. But it gets better!

https://youtu.be/ppBXqO6ObQ8

If you don't want to watch the entire thing, the short version is ex-Breitbart writer Lee Stranahan talking about how a lot of what we saw from the "White Nationalists" in Charlottesville was stuff that was used in the fake Euromaidan protests that ousted the pro-Russian Ukranian government right down to a lot of the same symbolism i.e. the use of torches, chants of "blood & soil" and the like.
>>
>>137471741

The basic takeaway is this though. The same tactics used in the Ukraine in 2013 are being used in the United States in 2017. Soros is almost certainly behind everything and it looks like he and the globalist elites (and anti-Trump people like McMaster, McCain, Graham, Ryan, etc.) are setting up the US for a good ol' fashioned color revolution to oust Trump and get things back to the globalist status quo. Charlottesville was almost certainly just the first step. Be wary of these overnight famous WN and neo-nazi types. Kessler is likely part of it. Are Richard Spencer and David Duke? Quite possibly. But Soros and his group are making their move and we must remain vigilant to make sure we don't go the way of the Ukraine.
>>
>>137471741

Stormfag larpers serve the enemy.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>137472991
It should be obvious to anyone. Your average Stormcuck is as low IQ as the Basketball-Americans they cry about. Get a few well placed guys to infiltrate and direct things and you'll get what you want. This is what the FBI has been doing with white nationalist groups for decades now, just ramped up because the threat the globalists are facing is existential, not at all small and shows no signs of going away.
>>
File: kessler cnn.png (338KB, 650x695px) Image search: [Google]
kessler cnn.png
338KB, 650x695px
whoa, something is happening in my brain right now guys. what is this strange feeling?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.