[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It´s time to stop with the racism.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: BOTSWANA.jpg (545KB, 1200x1772px) Image search: [Google]
BOTSWANA.jpg
545KB, 1200x1772px
To be racist is to be ignorant:
Race has nothing to do with the actual progress and achievements a society can have. Culture, geography, and policy does.
Now that the alt right neonazi facade is finally starting to die off. This is an oportunity for all of you to start rejecting your prejudiced views and embrace the fact that all races are equal, and deserve equal opportunities.
Let´s take a look at the case of Botswana:
>Botswana has been the only country that adapted a free market economic policy since its independence 50 years ago.
>The result has been an exponential growth in GDP and a likewise exponential decline in poverty.
>Botswana is the most prosperous and safest country in Africa.
>With 90% of the population having finished primary school, it is of no surprise that it has also the highest average IQ in the region (even tough all of them have the same racial profiles)
http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/botswana
https://answersafrica.com/safest-countries-africa.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana
The case of Botswana proves that any human society can thrive if given the proper conditions. And that race plays no role in it.
This has been discussed since by philosophers from Aristotle to Adam Smith. But /pol/ chooses to remain wilfully ignorant.
>>
This is why all libertarians need to be gassed, they are all crypto kikes
>>
File: 1469797870235-pol.jpg (4MB, 2407x1937px) Image search: [Google]
1469797870235-pol.jpg
4MB, 2407x1937px
Beat this
>>
File: 1501540355004-b.png (425KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1501540355004-b.png
425KB, 1317x1652px
>>
File: 1501529575106-b.jpg (159KB, 588x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501529575106-b.jpg
159KB, 588x768px
>>
>>137470929
To look at IQ taking in consideration only skin color and disregarding all the infinite amount of other factors that are to be taking in to account is so conpletely ignorant.
No wonder your stupid movement is giving it's last breath with people so ignorant.
>>
Races are different.
I experienced multiculturalism, its bad I dont want it.

End of story.
>>
Botswana also has the 2nd highest prevalence of HIV on the planet with over 25% of adults infected.
>>
>>137470117
>Botswana has been the only country that adapted a free market economic policy

Wow shocking, just like Chile in south America.

Fix the free market, you fix everything.
>>
>>137471486
No one said multiculturalism is good.
If you looked at the links you would have noticed that Botswana, while being all african, is also the most homogenous society in africa as the overwhelming majority of the population descends from the same tribe.
Homogenous societies work best than multicultural societies, some cultures are better than others. We can agree on this. But saying some humans are geneticallu inferior to others is at the very least incredibly arrogant.
>>
File: MILK.jpg (189KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MILK.jpg
189KB, 766x1024px
>i must control youuuuuu
>>
>>137470117
shut the fuck up civic nationalist cuck. i swear libertarians all deserve a slow death next to the commies
>>
>>137472064
#notanargument
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.