[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barrack Obama's Based Stayvon Miller Yells at you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: What do.png (289KB, 453x450px) Image search: [Google]
What do.png
289KB, 453x450px
The Right Wing media and the whole world will soon see as we begin to take further actions that the Powers of Barrack Obama is substiantial and his authority WILL NOT be questioned.
>>
>>137468869
Lol fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>137468980
Classic example of typical rural bias. hang yourself white boy
>>
reddit will take you, although i hear they get more racist by the day
>>
>>137469637
IS that your personal experience? Have you ever met a free thinking race forward thinking perosn before white boy?
>>
barrack obama is white
>>
>>137470370
I'm considered a neo nazi with my ideals but I believe african-ethnic blacks should have an ethnostate. My ideas will never be accepted because I'm white. How does that make you feel.
>>
>>137471245
I love this, you can join the ethnostate white boy
>>
>>137469199

Funny the worst aspects of the neoliberals/neocons is their disdain for the working class rural folks. The fact that Trump won and white supremacists are on the rise is a testament to the loathing of your political values, OP. Yours is the concept of an eternal malaise. It is stifling and depressing and hopeless. You never put the blame on your own actions, but on everybody else. Wake up, or surely you will tear this nation apart. People are tired of identity politics. You fuckers are even driving the nazis out of /pol! I am tired of collectivist garbage. I want to be left alone, and not have your agenda shoved down my throat. For all the shit tolerance gets, it has a value as a social tool. It is meant to exist in a society that is not monolithic or homogeneous. Without tolerance our society would not be diverse. Progressives do not want true diversity, though. They never have.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.