[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/POL/ = Larping Pussies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: index.jpg (5KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 227x222px
You're Larping pussies. Those of you that even claimed to be for White Rights, for White People, for White success...are not. You tuck and run under any adversity that comes at you. You think memes are real life. One "set back" and you're ready to CU.CK yourselves and prostrate to the JEW God of Multi-Culturalism or Globalism.

One "Boo" yelled at you and you give up. By now, half of you WHITES here are ready to find a nice Black or Asian girl and settle down and have Mongloid fucking children, all because of one weekend in Charlotesville.

You're useless, you ARE the weak virgin Incels that you have been meming about ALL THIS TIME. And you have proven it. You can't Man up and go forward. You're like scared little children now ready to hand over your very lives because (((Media))) decides it's your time to go.

Fucking pathetic. Off yourselves.
>>
File: 1502206401197 (1).jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1502206401197 (1).jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>137467700
Convince me that this is okay. Convince me that Hitler was wrong. Go ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
>>
honk honk
>>
File: 1502703929267.jpg (80KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
1502703929267.jpg
80KB, 800x516px
>>137467700
>>137468009
Hitler rounded up antifa stuffed them into camps and executed their Jewish leaders. One man has crushed antifa. Only one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
>>
>>137468048

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER!!!
>>
>>137467700
you guys have lost it
>>
>>137467700
Give me your address ill drive or fly over and beat the living fuck outta you and come back
>>
>>137467700
Shhh, they will go rampid if you tell the truth.
>>
>>137467700
>You're Larping pussies. Those of you that even claimed to be for White Rights, for White People, for White success...are not. You tuck and run under any adversity that comes at you.
THIS
>>
File: burger cuckposting explained.jpg (91KB, 944x442px) Image search: [Google]
burger cuckposting explained.jpg
91KB, 944x442px
>>137467700
USA YES!
>>
File: Slide.png (183KB, 890x1694px) Image search: [Google]
Slide.png
183KB, 890x1694px
>>137467700
/pol/sters behold: The second step. First they shilled with false-flag revocations, now they shill with browbeating hogwash over their own false-flag revocations. Observe the slide, oppose the slide, hip hip hurrah.
>>
do you feel better now, or do you wanna throw more toys out of the pram
>>
>>137469895

Wait, you think I'm actually some Leftist or something? If I was, why the fuck would I care that /pol/ is full of Larping Virgin Incels that actually don't care about White people, White culture, White values....

And that half of the ones larping here are Mongrels, Niggers, Chinks, Jews...themselves?
>>
>>137467700
>You're Larping pussies.
Yeah, no shit? You just figured this out? Half the Nazi's and white supremacists on this board are African-americans, brazilians, turks, or indians. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU'RE DUMB IF YOU TOOK THE SHIT OF 4CHAN LITERALLY. ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?
>>
>>137470855
No idea, but threads like yours always pop up after the other type pops up, which in turn usually happens after blatant false-flags must be covered up from the casual audiences that come on here, so caution dictates lumping this one right in with them. Save the useless posts for /b/ and don't start threads about your fee-fees like a bitch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.