[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ meta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ahmed-mohamed-featured.jpg (2MB, 2500x1683px) Image search: [Google]
ahmed-mohamed-featured.jpg
2MB, 2500x1683px
So it looks like /pol/ descended into an alternate reality. A reality, where Trump constantly does a good job and where killing your own folk is suddenly the greatest thing to ever happen, just because one of them was - according to you - a commie.

Then again, it's the same board that inhabits people that believe(d) in Pizzagate. Now, it's no secret that pedophilia is existent around that direction, but you chose the worst possible time and example to shill this idea. You called it a win when someone shot up that pizza place. What you also called a win, was that Trump won this election. No wonder, WE worked for it. It's been a fun ride with you. Nevertheless, Trump disappoints and instead of antishilling, you should start to blow pepper into his ass. What the fuck is wrong with you magafags? At that rate, the democrats will blow you away next election. Never forget the promises Trump made and the ones he never cared about ever since.

...and today, Trump has denounced you. All of you nationalists. It was bound to happen, sure, but again, /pol/ stands there like the imbeciles of the internet. White Nationalists in the US are nothing else but a pickle in the ass of America. If you still think, that white folk is superior to the rest, why are you so obsessed with getting them out of your competition? Are you scared that a black man will perform better than you at your job? That a poo in loo will get more pussy than you? Are you seriously angered at pictures of white dykes who have fun with a black man?

I can't say /pol/ has changed much, but what definetly happened, is that it is no longer fun to (shit)post on here. When the /pol/ack of 2017 is hit with different opinions on this board, the only things he can scream are "fuck off shills" or "0,01$ has been deposited in your account", rather than actually trying to think of something that makes sense OR atleast being funny.

Fuck.

tl;dr: meta thread, post board related stuff
pic unrelated
>>
File: gif-tyre-impact.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
gif-tyre-impact.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>137466830
>>
well, people are free to think and say whatever. When people are frustrated (disenfranchised if you wish), they seldom take it on people who don't deserve it.

Also, most of it is memes anyway, and I don't have to explain how easily memes propagate. It's easier to regurgitate a meme than try and produce a red pill
>>
>>137466830
tl;dr, nigger-lover
>>
>>137467904
fair enough, but red pills are shit if all you're carrying with it is your feelings.

/pol/ won't survive that long. I feel most of the good users are now on discord, chatting with guys they met here during hwndu/trump election.
>>
>>137468247
white manlet with freckles detected.
>>
>>137467180
Did he died?
>>
>>137466830
/pol/ is a never ending ride of pretending to larp, while actually doing exactly the thing someone with that actual opinion would do. It is just an exuse to not take responsibility or to ignore what was said before and turned out to be wrong once again.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.