[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 week until the eclipse. does everyone have their solar viewers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1499043408355.jpg (25KB, 1024x519px) Image search: [Google]
1499043408355.jpg
25KB, 1024x519px
1 week until the eclipse. does everyone have their solar viewers?
>>
Night of the fucking TRIFFIDS
>>
Be careful, quite a few of the glasses are counterfeit so be sure to buy them from vendors that are certified. By the way what the hell is that reaper looking thing people keep posting?
>>
>>137466086
I've already tested mine and they work great. So I'm set to go. I think it might be a scam to keep people from watching the event.
>>
>>137466290
Why would anyone want to stop people from watching the eclipse?
>>
>>137466483
They don't want them to see what's revealed when the sun is blocked by the moon. Look at the pictures goy! Don't hurt your eyes!
>>
>>137467182
This is likely going to be one of the most documented events in human history, millions of people and institutions will witness and record it with and without protection. If anyone tries to stop people from seeing it it will be like trying to stop a tsunami by yelling at it.
>>
Too far away for me to want to bother with the logistical clusterfuck of seeing it. I'll catch the 2024 one.
>>
File: 1472937961479.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1472937961479.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>137465417
>thinking "solar viewers" will save you
>>
>>137465417
>>137465417
nothing will happen
>>
>>137465417
>The thing casts a fucking solid shadow mass
>In space

We are fucked if it sees us... where is this located in space again?
Is this a lovecraftian entity?
>>
File: Azathoth.jpg (91KB, 407x550px) Image search: [Google]
Azathoth.jpg
91KB, 407x550px
>>137470143
Hopefully this is just a scary case of apophenia caused by stars and nebula coincidentally lining up and not something intelligent. I'd rather that there aren't any all consuming sharks in the cosmic ocean.
>>
>>137466086
The dragon that will mark the end of the world on September 23rd, 2017 when Virgo aligns with the moon. The dragon is just ahead of Virgo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.