[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should Trump do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

The recent kerfuffle has clearly created a difficult situation for Trump.

His recent speeches have not be satisfactory for many of the people on /pol/. So I've come to ask, what do you think he should do? What is the best way for him to politically maneuver this situation?
>>
I think he should act like a leader for us with a strong speech something like "America is for Americans and when I say Americans I mean every American. Black, white, doesn't matter. White supremacy is not who we are. We are Americans, and we accept every American."

Maybe toss in some stuff about non-Americans trying to destroy us, and how we are stronger together with every race that puts America first. That way he can speak as a leader of the right wing movement, rather than a condemner of it, while still condemning the actions of the right wing movement that are frowned on by society.
>>
>>137465301
Bring out his inner aryan and do whats right where it really matters: immigration law.
>>
>>137465301

He did exactly the right thing because none of the people he named are worth courting. He's already done more for us than any other politician has or could or would.

The best way thing for him to do now is swing back the reaction they had to him not immediately talking about the KKK etc by saying he was at a bill signing and didn't have all the information yet so didn't want to comment further, and it's another example of the fake media doing anything they can to smear him.
>>
>>137465755
>none of the people he named are worth courting
But what about the people who sympathize with the people he named? I'm sure many regular right wingers aren't overly opposed to movements trying to preserve white history.
>>
Resign.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.