[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we do now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4148.jpg (128KB, 992x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4148.jpg
128KB, 992x415px
Now that republicans, white men and any right winger have ensured they won't be elected into office for atleast 500 years, who do we vote now? The Green Party?
>>
>>137465121
Push left, hard. More immigration, more gibs, more diversification of schools and neighborhoods, more affirmative action, less white politicians and business leaders. Back them into the corner.
>>
>>137465504
Great ideas. If we can't have America, let's destroy it!
>>
>>137465121
Keep dreaming fag
Sage nigger sage
Sage
>>
just kys you absolute faggot.....sage
>>
>>137465704
Why would that destroy it? People need to learn to work together and be equals, and love each other. It won't "destroy" anything but their ego trips. They will become better people as a result. Clinging to silly ideas like race, property rights, and capitalism is not what Jesus would want us to be doing. Follow Jesus, our true king, and be set free, brother. For we are all one, greek and jew, in Christ.
>>
No one will care about this in a few weeks. African muslims just mass murdered white people in Africa and the media is trying hard to hide the story
>>
>>137466366
You're good at this, you probably have jewish blood.
>>
>>137466462
>trying

Lol I wish
>>
>>137465121

These shill threads are so fucking dumb. I swear all liberals around a 100 IQ.
>>
>>137451209
>>137451209
>>137451209

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?
>>
File: me2.png (10KB, 544x648px) Image search: [Google]
me2.png
10KB, 544x648px
Right Wing Man will come and save Right.
>>
File: BTFO.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>137466462

who gives a fuck about SA?
>>
>>137465121

>All the people being directly hit in the photo are the ones that were too fat to get out of the way

Holy shit.
>>
Don't worry, all of this will be irrelevant in a second anyway. It's on.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/14/kim-jong-uns-disappearance-sparks-concerns-missile-launch-could-be-imminent.html
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.