[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy and his alt right losers are a hindrance. The retard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 35

File: richard-spencer.jpg (376KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
richard-spencer.jpg
376KB, 2560x1707px
This guy and his alt right losers are a hindrance. The retard and his Nazi flag holding retards are, if anything, going to speed up the downfall of our countries.

The left are going to triple down on their bullshit now because of him and the dick head gave them the perfect weapon to do it with.

Well done, Rick, you've possibly fucked all of us.

More rapefugees and third Worlders will come flooding in to our countries because of him and his gang of retards.
>>
Prove me wrong, faggots.
>>
>>137464952
Agreed

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems
>>
>>137464952
There is no stopping it.
There is only... the war.
>>
File: faggots.png (180KB, 1311x425px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.png
180KB, 1311x425px
>>137464952
>>137465186
>>137465651
fuck off
>>
>>137464952
You're a fucking pussy.

Why is it always the ones with EU flags making such pussy comments? Every time.
>>
>>137465651
agreed fellow memer. Lets unite us trump supporters with the leftist against the evil nazi fascist!
>>
>>137466152
You fucking deserve to lose if you don't understand. Jesus Christ pol is retarded.
>>
>>137466486
then why do you keep trying to subvert it? if it's so dumb just let it fester amirite?
>>
File: blackshirts 3.jpg (66KB, 984x430px) Image search: [Google]
blackshirts 3.jpg
66KB, 984x430px
Richard Spencer is a faggot and has doomed any chance of a Right Wing Renaissance in America for years to come. Instead of starting with race realism like Jared Taylor wanted to do, Dick and his friends thought "durr hurr the normies will be okay with Confederate advocacy and flying the swastika in our rallies!"
Dick knows nothing and that picture perfectly encapsulates him- a smug, rich son of a bitch who knows fucking SHIT.
HOWEVER, that doesn't mean the alt-right is totally wrong, or dead I should say. It's just been set back. Once faggots like OP and other leftypol faggots clear out of here, we can get back to discussing important things and how to further the White Nationalist movement as it should be furthered and as it will be furthered. We must abandon Dick and his movement and look for other alternatives, if any exist.
>>
Spencer is fine, but they definitely need to stop people from bringing swastikas, KKK symbols and other garbage.

That said, I'm getting tired of this blackpill faggotry. What happened a few days ago was not some great, crushing defeat that has set us back years. It was a minor victory that could have been a great victory if not for a roadkill incident. The left going berserk just means that they wake a few more people up, they've always been our greatest recruiting tool.
>>
>>137465186

I listened to Spencer for the first time today for his press conference, and I was impressed how collected and intelligent he sounded. I wish our nationalist politicians in Europe were like that.
>>
>>137466059
Haha, fag, keep on not thinking tactically. Yeah, get your Nazi flag out, you 'tard, just like they WANT.
>>
>>137466748
Confederate advocacy is less controversial than race realism by a wide margin.
>>
>>137466807
i think they will come along before to long belgium friend
>>
niggers love this guy, they will make an statue of him in harlem
>>
>>137464952
>Make progress and show the regressive left how fucking gay they are
>This faggot and his army of goon beta-males show up to completely undermine our efforts
Thanks for fucking up roughly three years of progress you fags.
>>
File: 1502723380137.jpg (427KB, 2896x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1502723380137.jpg
427KB, 2896x3120px
>>137464952
EXPOSE THE CIA NIGGER
>>
all they have to do is say white lives matter and not say retarded Nazi shit and then people might actually stop and listen to them
>>
>>137464952
Yeah we should just shitpost on /pol/ and troll on twitter.
Taking real action is dumb & counter productive.
>>
File: 1502747707069.png (86KB, 1355x646px) Image search: [Google]
1502747707069.png
86KB, 1355x646px
>>137467042
Expose the lie
>>
>>137464952
Anyone with that smug and punchable of a face isn't to be trusted.

I told you cunts MONTHS ago when this egghead surfaced saying he was the leader of something that he was going to drag it all down.

He speaks like a faggot and has an actual effiminate gay lispy voice. He's a paid actor.

Stop this shit now.
>>
>>137464952
He's dumb and has no tact. He probably listens to nu-metal, has dunning kruger or something. He doesn't adjust his method despite the chorus of 'stop being a shitty fag' and is deaf to criticism of his larping.

He can't argue for shit yet shoves his mug in front of every camera and acts like he speaks for whites, a total fucking embarassment.

I actually want him to go to prison or just die and get someone who isn't a walter mitty LARPer in his place.
>>
>>137464952
>The left are going to triple down on their bullshit now
this is exactly how we win, dummy. let us fuck this chicken
>>
Oh look another concern troll thread by a meme flag probably a Canacuck or Brazilian monkey

sage
>>
>>137466748
I fucking can't stand Spencer. He's a gotta be controlled op especially when you have great people like Jared Taylor around. Spencer wants to be Milo but a white version but instead he just comes off as more of a faggot than milo. Why did he have to ruin the progress Jared was making
>>
File: 1483150065606.png (755KB, 698x572px) Image search: [Google]
1483150065606.png
755KB, 698x572px
>>137467042
Kewp pushing the Bush-Spencer connection on social media

If we can get Bushes to make a statement about it it would be great
>>
>>137466807

I thought he was a larping fag, but he actually sounded very calm, coherent and rational in that press conference. Way better than grifters like PJW and Cernovich for sure.
>>
>>137468117
Oh fuck off.

This has to be a troll. He speaks terribly, stammers and uses all sorts of awfully forced lingo and has no beat or rhythm to his speaking.

Ontop of that, he has a full blown sanfransisco cock juggler voice.

How any of you fucking idiots fell for this cunt I have no idea. Well actually, I do. It's because you're a fucking shill.
>>
>>137467787
Jared Taylor is useful but he isn't the sort of person who organizes rallies and actually gets anything done. He just produces material.
>>
>>137464952
congrats America and Europe! You deserve it all, every crime committed by a nigger, every bombing. When your grandchildren are high-functioning retards with IQs 20 points lower than yours, I'm sure you will be proud you stood against 'Nazism'. God willing technology will cease to subsidize this country's stupidity and hedonism.
>>
>>137467787

Jared "Blacks are dumb and Jews are white like me" Taylor is absolutely worthless lol
>>
>>137466486
Listen you fucking faggot, you were never, ever gonna have the public not call us Nazis. You wanna keep your country white? You have a problem with Jewish influence? What are you, a fucking Nazi? That's how it's always going to be. So we either compromise our beliefs and go the way of "ask the public when they want their bins putting out, local politics for local people" way, which requires a long fucking time, or we can shift the narrative by being more vocal, more steadfast and more honest in our beliefs and say yes, we are nationalists. We believe in race. No amount of tiptoeing is ever going to get you to where you want to be. We must be radical, we must be a vanguard, because when shit hits the fan (and it will, HARD, especially in Britain which is on course for a huge debt trap that we cannot escape), the radicals will become the course of the day. Europeans are not going to go into the dark without an actual fight, and if you think the ballot box is going to be 100% of that fight, then you're a deluded faggot and nothing else.
>>
>>137468376
if spencer's voice were just a little deeper this wouldn't be a problem. He needs to take voice training classes, or rub some test gel on this throat or some shit. Normies and Thots don't respect a high-pitched man, and neither does 4chan.
>>
>>137466890
Maybe in Canada but in America it's still a hot subject. Say you support the confederacy or even its legacy and you become the subject of mockery for years.
>>137467787
Dick is just trying to be the next big face of the Alt Right with no real care for the movement. He wants his name to be big, not his movement. He just wants your money and your attention.
>>
>>137468376
And what has Spencer done other than get punched repeatedly and bitch?
>>
>>137467042

Mike "Gorilla Mindset" Cernovich and Jack Posobiec are now pushing this "Spencer is CIA" meme on twitter.

The fact that those utter hacks are pushing it is undeniable proof that it's bullshit.
>>
>>137468545
The jq would come naturally after white people finally unite Jared was doing a good job Spencer likely just blew it all up for shekels
>>
>>137468803
>Say you support the confederacy or even its legacy and you become the subject of mockery for years.
Only by hardcore lefties who are actively committed to killing all whites, including themselves. The majority of the population understands that so long as you acknowledge that slavery is bad mmmmkay then its perfectly okay to respect the confederacy as an important part of American history and southern culture.
>>
>>137468803
Thats my point bud he's literally Milo 2.0
>>
>>137469013

lol what shekels? the alt-right is broke
>>
>>137464952
Final solution is a coup on Trump.
>>
>>137469230
He seems to be doing well. And look at all the fags who showed up to his tiki rally all gullible kids with money
>>
>>137469013
>>137469139

Spencer isn't making any bank off of this you retard.
>>
File: 1495063655848m.jpg (90KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495063655848m.jpg
90KB, 1024x576px
>>137468893
>Its bullshit
>>
>>137464952
These shill threads are becoming a nuisance, I'm not entirely sure why they aren't deleted. I'm not against people saying what they want because I'm not a leftist, on the other hand we don't need 30 threads talking about how one kike "running" some controlled opposition has "offset" people taking "Nazis" seriously because one Communist got ran over.
No one cares.
>>
>>137465918
Edgy
>>
>>137469435
I'm sure hes making no money at all off this whole thing
>>
>>137469230

the "alt-right" isn't a real thing, it's a leftest term
>>
>>137469358

that's his inherited wealth. his mother is a heiress. He is not making much money at all from this shtick.
>>
File: Richard-Spencer-Pyramid-Scheme.png (28KB, 704x603px) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Spencer-Pyramid-Scheme.png
28KB, 704x603px
>>137468893
Thats actually not proof of anything, Reddit. This guy must be part of tricky dicky's pyramid scheme or something. How much does he have ya for, hooks in real deep huh? 5k? 10k? 30?

Paul Gottfried said he wants nothing to do with white nationalists and his parents escaped the gas chambers. Youre a shill.
>>
>>137469804

He's already rich due to his family, any money he makes off of this is totally insignificant.
>>
>>137467042
Am I supposed to see something negative here?
>>
>>137469013
taylor isn't charismatic, or at least, he's not trying to be. I think he could be, if he tried, but he's not really under any impetus to. Then again, i dont know the man, if the alt-right gets big enough,. he could try and run for president or something.
>>
>>137469916
yeah, and trump's daughter married a jew. what's ur point? that everyone spencer has ever associated must be a white nationalist? seriously you're either fuckign retarded or a shill. It's ALWAYS the same talking points, the same fraudulent, out-of-context pictures.
>>
>>137469139
I was saying that more in reference to your controlled op part. I don't believe either him or Milo are controlled op, I just think they're good goys(or at least on Dick's part) who are looking for attention and INADVERTENTLY sabotaging the movement.
>>137469122
>(You)
That's true. I live in New Jersey so perhaps it's different elsewhere- I never really leave the upper East coast that often.
>>
>>137469916
"Patron's circle." God it's just a massive circle jerk about who can get schemed the most, I didn't realize it was this bad.
>>
>>137465651
agreed fellow magapede

israel and america should stand together against things that really matters like sjws of all races and muslims
>>
>>137465651

The nazi larpers are really the left trying to corrupt a legitimate political movement.

Normies are, well, stupid as fuck. Or at least so totally distracted by their day to day that they don't really think. It is the left that is branding the alt-right with the nazi imagery in the eyes of normies.

How do we respond? We got Trump elected by brutal honesty and intelligent discussion with the normal side of dank memes. That is exactly what we should use now, both against the Nazis and most importantly against the left.

The Nazis may be dumb as fuck, but they are less inherently evil than the left. We need to show this.

Lads, it really is time to get to work. If the alt right means anything, we need to think, think think and show all other systems of thought as stupid and wrong-headed (but people are always free to hold those ideas).

This is a war for political and ideological control. This is an ideological war for the future of mankind. This is an ideological war that will decide if we enter a technological wondrous, prosperous era, or another dark ages. We struck a surprise victory with Trump, and the snake of the left is adapting and corrupting what we have accomplished. We cannot fail.
>>
>>137470595
>"(You)"
I have no clue why I typed that, ignore it
>>
I cannot fucking believe, this site of all places fell for the obvious forced meme of Dick Spender, leader of the Alt-Right(Alt-Right logo is copyright CNN 2017, All Rights Reserved)

You people really are fucking new. This guy turns up out of nowhere, larping hard with his cheesy fucking grin and costuming and being fucking full blown normie repellent turning up on camera with his lispy faggoty high pitch voice making everything a laughing stock.

He also intentionally accumulates the most saddest, pathetic looking betas into his marches intentionally.

Identiare Europe is how it should be fucking done.
>>
>>137464952
Heil Hitler
>>
>>137464952
>/pol/ still doesn't understand that richard spencer is a controlled opposition spook

i told you not to use the alt-right label when it was created so they could put you all in one basket, have fun in your 'melting pot' country
>>
>>137466748
Delusional. The movement is unstoppable. Get out of your huffington post echo chamber. The event on sept 12 will be the biggest event yet.
>>
File: Richard B. Spencer.jpg (18KB, 293x301px) Image search: [Google]
Richard B. Spencer.jpg
18KB, 293x301px
i'm not at all familiar with richard spencer desu, but the one thing i keep noticing is that he's got a very strangely shaped head. it's like an egg shape. is that because of his weird fashy haircut or is it some genetic/physical deformity?
>>
>>137466807
>>137468117
>calm
>collected
>intelligent
>rational

Sure, but only when the situation is in his hands, that is before he's exposed for being the blubbering, spastic, emotional retard that he and all the other members of his soon to be dead movement are. Watch his video from after the event, the last minute or so of which are especially entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjzb4-wOhQc
>>
>>137470960
Identiare Europe is good, but sadly its reputation is too tarnished to really be of any effect as a movement anymore. The best thing it can do now is, in my eyes, keep training young whites to get them in shape and ready for conflict.
At this point, the best thing we could do is start forming secret societies and underground movements. I know that sounds LARPy as fuck, but it's the best way we can begin to grow as a unified force. Drop all the Nazi shit, drop all the edgy 88 bullshit and start anew.
These societies and movements should be made up on nationalist patriotic citizens with experiences in the military, any sort of government office, and with trade experiences who are willing to work as hard as they have in their normal lives for the preservation of western culture and the white race. It should be dedicated to reforming the system through fermenting and growing a civilized, cultured white nationalist, traditionalist, spiritual group who will, when the time arises, carry the torch of western civilization, the pen of western culture, and the sword of the white race.
>>
>>137467042

Is that picture for real?

How old is it and who is the black-haired chick?
>>
File: 1452220907009.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452220907009.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>137451209
>>137451209
>>137451209

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?
>>
>>137471582
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Fuck off. The alt-right is just a term to get all of you guys linked together and in a single category so the left and the media can shoot you all at once like a fish in a barrel. I've been against it ever since it started picking up mainstream attention back around this time last year.
>>
>>137467288
>smug and punchable of a face

I hate him. Seeing his face incites hatred in me.
>>
This idiot called Poland "reactionary" in one of his tweet. This term "reactionary" was used only in Soviet Union by communist hardliners in relation to everyone/everything which was "anti-communist" in their opinion. He also said that Poland ain't a good candidate for an ally because we are christian.

These American "white supremacists" are literally bolsheviks taken straight from first half of XX century!
>>
>was obviously going to be infiltrated
>permavirgin runs into crowd
>it's richard spencer's fault

I don't like the guy at fucking all but you're not even trying, EU.
>>
>>137471256

you were and are correct. It was not us that created the label alt-right. But it is the natural use of language to create labels, and it is because we did not name ourselves that a label was created for us.

Perhaps the cunts on the left have done us a favor. If we can differentiate the Nazis from us, alt-right is as good a name as any other. It is short and catchy. It has at least started to enter popular culture as a thing.

The use of that label is to create a basket and then to put Nazis in the basket with us and smear all of us with that. It is only through our complicitness that this can and is happening.
>>
Alt-right is pro-Russian, pro-German, antisemitic and anti-Polish. I really don't understand how sucking to geopolitical foes of America and hating on its friends could be good for the USA. I would think that these alt-right people are agents of foreign powers, if they weren't so retarded that a probability that somebody could pay them wasn't absolutely minimal.
>>
File: IMG_0499.jpg (65KB, 634x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.jpg
65KB, 634x662px
Hi! I Richard Spencer and I'm here to make republicans look like racists! We let KKK (democrats) and nazis (socialists) march with us because I'm a deep state plant to prevent people from getting behind a big tent small government more pro individual movement.
>>
File: 1495833251774.png (44KB, 177x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495833251774.png
44KB, 177x300px
>>137464952
Even Varg hates alt-right losers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93cO8Dxtkkc
>>
>>137464952
>The left are going to triple down on their bullshit now
we want this.
>>
>>137464952
>>137465186
Nope that sums it up quite accurately we need to get rid of faggots like him.
>>
Looks like the right isn't so united >.>
>>
File: 1502689229871.png (80KB, 513x378px) Image search: [Google]
1502689229871.png
80KB, 513x378px
>>
>>137464952
He sounds pretty reasonable
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1eaKbmLOWdqxX
>>
>>137472737
and most russians are anti alt-right and natsocs/neonazis funnily enough. if that exact march with those exact people with the same flags marched near russians or in russia shit would have gone down badly. russians dont fuck around with that.
>>
>>137472115
I don't give a fuck if we are called the alt right, the alt up, or the alt down. I care about people advocating for white interests. Richard spencer is doing that. He's doing in a suit and tie, well spoken, without calling people niggers, without wearing a hood or nazi uniform. I don't care about the minutiae of his platform in terms of how he would run a potential ethnostate. It's too late an hour for that. There isn't another option at this point. Unless he goes full retard in some way I will support him.
>>
>>137472779
>Even Varg hates alt-right losers

You say that as if it's abnormal for Varg to hate someone. Varg hates everything. Varg is a retard who calls everyone who don't agree with him controlled opposition.
>>
>>137473010

I heard that this Spencer-guy was influenced by neobolshevik Dugin ideology through his Russian girlfriend. It would explain using a soviet term "reactionary" to describe Poland, imo.
>>
>>137471908
That's his wife
>>
File: 1494073226444.png (197KB, 705x998px) Image search: [Google]
1494073226444.png
197KB, 705x998px
>>137465651
this desu

nazi newfags get out
>>
>>137464952
> This guy and his alt right losers are a hindrance.

He's unironically a Russian agent. His job is to saw chaos in America.
>>
>>137472927
Fuck off zionist
>>
>>137473339
/pol/ is libertarian
>>
>>137473232
>Varg hates everything

No. He loves leftists. Whach the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93cO8Dxtkkc
>>
>>137472013

You are correct in every way.

>>So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

He did, in a way by mentioning 'hate on all sides'. Everybody saw it, it hit the left leaning sites.

But political control is ostensibly created by optics, not reality. The communists on the left and have a long relationship with the media and its insidious means of leading the capitalist west from the path of individual liberties and economic success through private enterprise. Is it any surprise that the Fake News Establishments responded in the way that they did? Is it any surprise at all of the outlandish and false Howls of Anger and Injustice from the lips of those that just cravenly want to pull political power away from a nacient political movement?

Good sir, you cannot be outraged or surprised by the base behavior of a Communist or a Communist Tool. You have to think ahead of it and point to the Un-Fucking-American aspects of their language.
>>
>>137472190

Links to those tweets?
>>
>>137473246
>I heard that this Spencer-guy was influenced by neobolshevik Dugin ideology through his Russian girlfriend
So what does that have to do with the hear and now? Are we crafting policy for the ethnostate? We can sort that shit out later. Unless you know someone else that is organizing rallies with hundreds of whites chanting "you will no replace us". Other wise i'll give him a pass.
>>
>>137473139
Richard Spencer is fucking up advocating for white interests because he's letting the 88 Nazi fuckers into the movement. If anything, we should be advocating for it as it was practiced in Italy- everyone should be equal under the eyes of the state, but kept separate at the same time. That's why Libyans lived in Libya, Eritreans in Eritrea, Somalis in Somaliland, Ethiopians in Ethiopia and Italians in Italy and aside from when the Senussis made a fuss like the faggots they are there was very little internal strife. Everyone was working for a common goal- the preservation of the state and the race while respecting the other races.
Richard Spencer is essentially saying "fuck everyone who isn't white and disagrees with me, Nazis and Klansmen are okay tho" and then when no normies find his movement attractive goes "where is everyone? Guess I should invite more Nazis and Klansmen into the movement."
>>
File: IMG_3019.jpg (780KB, 3680x1928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3019.jpg
780KB, 3680x1928px
>>137473246
wouldn't be surprised. no one really takes him seriously. its very sad.
>>
Lolll keyboard heros upset that larping nazis participate in civic democracy. U guys really cant handle reality can you? Its funny how u idiots keep asking for a civil war. You realize if u declare civil war you are fighting the usa. Not the left or right. Ur fighting the federal government. Seal team six would execute ur leader like the traitorous cuck he is. Good fucking luck fags.
>>
yeah I'm not of dicky spencer either but watching this vid kind of convinced me he was in the right on charlottesville
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSOoh_bbvwU
>>
>>137468675
>to be 100% of that fight, then you're a deluded faggot and nothing else.
Last few months events:
1. right marches
2. left attacks them with weapons
3. right blamed for hate and violence.
Its not working. Wht not come up with a different strategy?
street fighting is stupid. Instead sue all leftist elected politicians and corporations for anti-white discrimination, and for intentional white genocide. Make hundreds of lawsuits. Other ideas: find the main perpetrators of white genocide and...
>>
Loolll this is the funniest shit u idiots think anyone is gonna side with u for anti white descrimination? It is litterally any invention of your own mind you unskilled pathetic virgins. Go pick some oranges.
>>
>>137473939
I don't think he is allowing nazis into the movement to any large degree. I saw only one nazi flag, and a few random kkk feds. In his press conference this afternoon RS said when asked about the kkk presence that he wasn't even aware that they had been there.
>>
File: reee.png (95KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
95KB, 500x422px
>>137471701
Self awareness 0%! I hate this guy he is such a faggot, All of them have lisps it has to be some sort of fbi shit. I can't believe someone who believes he's doing good for a movement would set up a torch march with nazi flags.
>>
>>137474648
>Go pick some oranges.
why?
you already pick our oranges.
>>
>>137474124
Haha, I'm sure the military complex would side with the democrats.
>>
>>137473939
>everyone should be equal under the eyes of the state

This is how the civil rights movement was sold to the American People. This is as American as Apple Pie, Baseball on a hot summer day, A pretty girl in short shorts on the hood of a Truck chearing her main squeeze on in Real Fucking Football.

But it is the Communists on the Left that do not believe in any level of Individual Excellence. They need week losers sucking on the tit of a rotting fetid welfare state. The machinery of the Great Society programs of the 60's was twisted to create helpless leaches from people that had great promise. To turn potential Strong African American Republicans into weak reliable democrat welfare leaches. To Destroy The Strong African American Family and make its scattered members depend on the state.

It is the Communists with their weasel evil words that have set Americans against one another. It is Communists that have allowed the fucking heathen Chinaman to steal our Industry and Technology.

It is the Left that are the Fools and Tools of the Communist. It is the Communist that rubs his hands in Glee when a fatass confused American Girl gets run down by a Confused American Man. Only the Communist wins by any of this.
>>
>>137473936
>So what does that have to do with the hear and now? Are we crafting policy for the ethnostate? We can sort that shit out later. Unless you know someone else that is organizing rallies with hundreds of whites chanting "you will no replace us". Other wise i'll give him a pass.

My point is that such weird guys connected to Russian ideologists are not a good way to achieve _any_ goals, because they probably have their own hidden agenda that doesn't include anything except achieving some side-goals.

Alt-right that i accept is Breitbart News tier: they are realistic about Russia, hostile to Germany, hostile to China, friendly to Jews/Israel and friendly to Poland.
>>
>>137474788
1) thise immigration raids are working arnt they?

2) you're the pro facist here..u idiots pissed of the left. U thought you were capibable of being upset? LOL once trump got elected everyone of my became activists. U idiots should have stayed in ur whole
.now u pissed off litterally half the country. U think were annoying with trigger warnings? Imagine how much nazis piss us off. Pol is litterally a bunch of keyboard heros. U faggots are upset that people actually went outside. We got ur orange to admit ur the problem
Republicans are devided. Were litterally having a witch hunt against nazis. Face it
You lost. U idiots can't even keep a job because companies wont hire your nazi ass.
>>
>>137474982
Perhaps at first. I bet there would be defectors though. It would be very hard to keep up a campaign against white nationalist rebels from a PR stand point. The public wouldn't tolerate much bloodshed of white people. Most likely the separation will happen by white people forming white enclaves and starting their own currencies, and simply refusing to participate in any way with the government. Then eventual independence by attrition.
>>
>>137474982
Do you honestly think any sane Republican would side with you storm faggots? Holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>137471885

We are all larping here christcuck lol. Do you really think with so many distractions around like video games and tinder, there is ever going to be a revolution in any western country? It's simply not going to happen.
>>
File: tucker dance.jpg (9KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
tucker dance.jpg
9KB, 240x180px
>>137471616

So... does he have a fucking egg head or not.
>>
>>137475913
Everytime u idiots try u cry like bitches when cops murder ur treasonious traitor asses in a range cabin in the woods. Give up. Accept multiculturalism.
>>
>>137475913
>Unironically using the term Christcuck
>National Bolshevik
Any legitimacy in your argument has been taken away. BUT, I'll still bite.
I think for your generation, yes, there is no chance of revolution. However for Gen Xers like myself(one year in college), where right wing ideology is present and accepted, I believe that revolution may occur. Maybe not within your life, but certainly within my own and the lives of the people younger than me.
>>
>>137473287
Thanks.

He sure is socially connected.Explains his out of nowhere rise.

http://www.wermodandwermod.com/newsitems/news190220111407.html
>>
>>137476345
Yes faggot
>>
>>137476695
Lol trying to get ur ass kicked by the federal government?
>>
The Nazis need to be both embraced and held up as fools. They see the rot in society. They see the Communist lead decay of a once Great American Empire. They want, as all men should want, their Children to have a better World! In this the Nazis hold a slim sliver of the Truth. They also see the TOOLS of the COMMUNIST at work. They see the minorities using the WELFARE state, and they shake their heads in anger. But the NAZIS ARE FOOLS, as they do not see the hands of the Communist at work.

This is what the ALT RIGHT MUST SHOUT.

THE FUTURE IS BEING CORRUPTED BY THE COMMUNIST. THEY TWIST GOOD MEN INTO DESTROYING OUR GREAT NATION WITH FALSE WORDS!
>>
>>137476464

Multiracial societies are an abomination. It's constantly gibs and rent seeking from most minorities. This tyranny of the minority imposed on the white majority has to stop.
>>
File: 1502585851244.jpg (58KB, 866x692px) Image search: [Google]
1502585851244.jpg
58KB, 866x692px
>>137476876
Who said the revolution had to be violent? I believe it will come from within the fed, or at least from someone within the political sphere.
>>
>>137475532
>Only the Communist wins by any of this.
What needs to be done to the communists?
>>
File: 1502603590313s.jpg (2KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
1502603590313s.jpg
2KB, 125x96px
This guy and his alt right losers are a hindrance. The retard and his Nazi flag holding retards are, if anything, going to speed up the downfall of our countries.

The left are going to triple down on their bullshit now because of him and the dick head gave them the perfect weapon to do it with.

Well done, Rick, you've possibly fucked all of us.

More rapefugees and third Worlders will come flooding in to our countries because of him and his gang of retards.
>>
>>137477246
Lol no....a revolution is not needed. The country does this. It swings left and right. Progess is generally over the long run towards openness and acceptance with regulation. Settle down.
>>
File: 1502638294451s.jpg (2KB, 76x125px) Image search: [Google]
1502638294451s.jpg
2KB, 76x125px
>>137478010
>Commie advocate advocates for communism
>>
>>137464952
>going to speed up the downfall of our countries.
good.
>>
>>137477186
LOL abomination. No. As a white male minorities don't impose anything on me. I genuinly don't understand this outrage. It generally seems that ur upset because ur not priveleged. Ur like whiny christains.
>>
>>137475676
>you're the pro facist here..u idiots pissed of the left. U thought you were capibable of being upset?
1. im not fascist, the left is fascist.
2. the left was operating antiwhite genocide for 50 years, people recently noticed it as it gained speed, and created the alt right. dont break causality.
communists are the biggest mass murderers with 100 million and counting. You think people will let you get away with more ogranized theft and violence? Once CNN is no more you will be hanged all across the country by random people who are not parts of any movement.
>>
>>137477061
Empires are inherantly unstable.
>>
>>137477544
Never understood why u guys call liberals comunist. Nearly all of us want capitalism with social protections.
>>
>>137478370
LOL calling the elimation of white privelege a genocide? No ur just equal now. Get skilled and work hard or pick oranges.
>>
>>137478370
Also ironic how ur comparing the reduction of racial descrimination a genoicde whild advocating for actual lynchings.. yeah dude u actually need mental help.
>>
File: wenn.png (7KB, 498x391px) Image search: [Google]
wenn.png
7KB, 498x391px
>>137478010
>towards openness
Openness towards being exploited by parasites? Openness towards the one way street of inter racial crime? Either you dont understand it or you embrace exploitation.

>>137477061
>as they do not see the hands of the Communist at work.
Yeah, thats a problem. Instead of reading hiler, listen to jordan peterson. All issues attributed to the jews by the alt right are communist-related ideas. so why not directly target communist ideas, and all (jew or non jew) people propagating it?
>>
>>137464952
There are people in this thread unironically disagreeing with this and defending the people who cause immense damage to our political movement.

You need the fucking normie vote.
If you are not viewed as the rational side you will lose.
>>
>>137470960
>this site of all places fell for the obvious forced meme of Dick Spender
Spencer is astro turfed here. Almost no-one falls for it. You can't force funny.
>>137474032
mvp
>>
File: blackwhite.png (458KB, 610x944px) Image search: [Google]
blackwhite.png
458KB, 610x944px
>>137479098
>the reduction of racial discrimination
that is a lie. anti black discrimination went away by the 70's. Anything after that was the result of biological differences. You are a science denier.
>>
>>137477544

The COMMUNIST is a label, just as alt-right is. They are just people, weak craven people, that believe that all other people are just as weak and craven as they. The TRUE COMMUNIST believes himself smarter than the rest however. HE/SHE/IT is a psychopath that uses weasel words as a charlatan would to bring other caring normal people under his control.

This is where the ALT-RIGHT MUST BE CAREFUL. There are good men and women, fine upstanding AMERICANS that are bewitched by this COMMUNIST INFILTRATION of the left. Who does not want the sick to be healed or the poor to become prosperous? IT IS BY LEVERAGING AND TWISTING THE GOOD IN PEOPLE THAT THE COMMUNIST GAINS POWER.

It is by the LIGHT OF TRUTH AND LOGIC AND REASON that the COMMUNIST WILL BE DEFEATED. There is nothing more HATED BY A COMMUNIST THAN A HAPPY, WEALTHY AMERICAN INDIVIDUALIST.

You ask what should happen to the communists? THEIR IDEOLOGY MUST BE SHOWN TO ALL TO BE A FALSE PROMISE. They must be exposed as the satanic force that they are. THE COMMUNISTS MUST BE KNOWN AS THE SNAKE WHISPERING TO EVE. When the GOOD AMERICANS held by the COMMUNIST SPELL OF THE LEFT are freed, and believe in themselves, and their self worth, and in the inherent goodness of their neighbors and in AMERICA, this will tear into the TWISTED BLACK HEART OF THE COMMUNIST.

When this occurs the COMMUNIST will SLIVER BACK into its lair and wait and watch for another opportunity. COMMUNISTS will never totally be defeated. WE MUST BE VIGILANT. WE MUST WIN FOR THE GOOD OF THE FUTURE.
>>
>>137465186
It's the USA that is fragmenting, not "our" countries.
The left tripled down on their bullshit when Trump got elected.
The opposite will happen with events like this. The people in charge will be more hesitant to bring in foreigners if they're aware of some sort of resistance.
>>
>>137479724
That study is almost 30-40 years old that's no longer accurate
>>
>>137479390
OK so lets be specific. Instead of saying "one way street to racial crimes" give an example?
>>
>>137467224
He was around the alternative media, you're quoting normies, who're retarded on specialist subjects.
>>
>>137474032
top kek, well memed. JT is /myguy/
>>
>>137479571
Ps.
We need to denounce these people as hard as we possibly can.
The Nazis, KKK, and alt Right.
That is what from every group with problems.
I want Muslims to outcast terrorists, i want the left to outcast aggressive and insane SJW's/Antifa and black people to outcast gangbangers.
>>
File: interracialmurder.jpg (25KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
interracialmurder.jpg
25KB, 640x440px
>>137480360
example given.
>>
Also in proaganda. Do you think the alt right perpetuates propaganda? Ur claiming it's the jews but many of the claims circulated by the alt right are ubsubstantiated, lies or outright fabrications. For example every single anti alt right orgonsiation is claimed to be funded by soros when none have been confirmed to be. Alt right to me.is simply just a propaganda propagation machine with no truth. Ur all used by alex jones to sell his products.
>>
>>137480500
>I want Muslims to outcast terrorists
If we keep importing brand new untouched muslims en masse, the erafication of extremism is impossible. We have to close the gates for 50-100 years. For the 1.5B people muslim world it would take hundreds of years to eliminate juhadism, rape gangs and toeher islam related things, so muslim immigration needs to be banned for that long, possibly 500-1000 years.
>>
>>137480550
The control group is skewed most black live in a predominantly black populated area therefore more likely to commit black on black crimes
>>
>>137479841
>IT IS BY LEVERAGING AND TWISTING THE GOOD IN PEOPLE THAT THE COMMUNIST GAINS POWER.
At least they leverage the good in people than to leverage the bad as is the case with the Fascists.
>>
>>137480956
still compare the black on white vs the white on black crimes.
>>
>>137480903
If that is what it takes that is fine with me.
>>
File: bs.gif (18KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
bs.gif
18KB, 214x200px
>>137480362
Bitch anon IS the alternative media and no-one here ever heard of Spencer before his Nazi Salute deal with the Atlantic in December last year.

Find a trump general thread that mentions this cuck even once prior to Election night. One thread. Search the archives. Do it faggot. Show us how influential this "leader" was before the media memed him into being one.
>>
File: 1502681171780.gif (2MB, 473x264px) Image search: [Google]
1502681171780.gif
2MB, 473x264px
He is a plant for the Jews.

He is gay. Click Gif.
>>
>>137480550
Gonna need a sause for that but more importantly the point of black lives matter is that the murder rates for blacks by the police is 2.5 times higher than whites because of socioeconomic reasons that can be traced directly back to slavery. They dont want reparations. They want recognition of the actual fucking problem and solutions to bring funding to the inner cities for child care after school programs education and food. Its like the only thing you know about black lives matter is what ur told. Have you even read their position?
>>
>>137481168
You can hardly compare the two when they aren't related the subject is too narrow and would require more information such as where they get the stats from in a predominantly white neighborhood how much more likely is it for white on white crime to occur vs black on black, furthermore you can't compare a majority and a minority your stats will be skewed still. You're also leaving out sociological and psychology.
>>
>>137481401
I saw BLM videos where a mod shouts kill all cops or kill all white people.
That "2.5 times higher than whites": you need to provide data. But I heard the police is less likely to shoot an attacking black criminal than an attacking white criminal, in fear of false accusations of racism.
Funding for innter cities: communism, who pays for it? Instead what trump suggested school choice, so talented black can go to better schools. paying a lot of money on untalented kids education is a waste of money, other peoples money. You want the whites to overeducate (above their receiving abilities) black kids. While we are on the receiving end of the 10x inter racial crime, it is very hard to convince people to give a lot of their money to the people whose cousin murdered your neighbors niece. You are advocating for inter-racial welfare, just so you know.
>>
File: iq vs income race.png (35KB, 911x623px) Image search: [Google]
iq vs income race.png
35KB, 911x623px
>>137482328
no. look.
>>
>>137470835
fucking retard
>>
>>137481142

Good sir, in a way you are correct. There is little good about a Fascist.

But you must ask yourself what is the DESIRE OF THE COMMUNIST. What is the END GAME. It is the destruction of the individual in order to empower or enrich the communist himself. The state itself is just a corruptible tool to use in the endeavor

Where you are wrong is in the intent. The fascist at his root wants the betterment of mankind, in whatever stupid foolish way he has dreamed up.

The COMMUNIST wants nothing but destruction. HE/SHE/IT can stand for nothing that stands in the way of its own empowerment.

There are many TOOLS of COMMUNISTS on the LEFT that believe themselves doing good works, but they are only promoting evil and destruction.

In fairness, the Nazis have no shortage of TOOLS and FOOLS that are willing to listen to hate and believe that it is other races that are the cause of his misfortune rather that the ROOT EVIL BEING THE COMMUNISTS CONTROLLING THE LEFT THAT POISON ALL.
>>
>>137464952
If you follow this guy you are doing what (((((certain people)))))) want you to do. See Charlotesville? See the POTUS change his stance? You assholes fell for it. You have to be smart to have an agenda...that works.
>>
Lol let them make complete asses of themselves. Meme fake rallies and gatherings everywhere.
>>
>>137483041
>What is the END GAME
communism = lies and violence to cover up theft
>>
>>137464952
>Reminder
Humanity doesn't have a race problem, it has a nigger and kike problem. Now, those words are offensive to some, but it is time to redefine them. A nigger is best defined by the MLK Boondocks episode, (they're living contradictions, full of unfulfilled ambitions, watch and wane, love to complain, love to hear themselves talk, but hate to explain, love being another man's judge and jury, procrastinate until it's time to worry, love to be late,but hate to hurry). Now this can mean anybody can fall into this category, hence the term wigger was coined to describe the white version, but it can be anybody. This problem can be solved by addressing the next problem, kikes. Kikes are mystic, kabalist, hasidic, talmud practicing, pharisee and synagogue of satan worshipping jews. These are the subversive types that promote degeneracy in pop culture and rule by diving and conquering. The more we start to address and expose these types of kikes, the more likely we'll stop infighting and take back control from these subversive types. Don't fall for their tricks, a race war is part of (((their))) plan.
>>
>>137482637
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nationalreview.com/article/440361/police-shootings-black-vs-white-narrative-vs-fact

62% of the population is white and 49% of cop murders are white.

24% of cop murders are black and they are 13% of the population.

Whites have a .8 ratio of being murdered by cops. Blacks have 1.85 ratio. So for the ratio of being murdered by cops any black individual is nearly 2.5 times more likley to be murdered than any white individual
>>
>>137482637
So ur saying untallented people shouldn't get high quality education? Sounds like china.
>>
>>137482792
Not everyone takes the sat.... Furthermore the sat is a formally structured test to test what you know not how you think. Anyone can study for a test and mindlessly take it like a sheep. A smart person doesn't necessarily take the test they can use process of elimination and likely hood to pass and not study for months on end which !akes up for any answers you wouldn't know I'd consider that smart. Creative people are smarter
>>
>>137482637
So again. Why dont u go to the black lives matters website. Incase u didnt know the founders of blm have denounced rioters who use the name in violence.
>>
>>137479571
This. I don't like any collectivist movement, and National Socialism is a collectivist movement. Both it, and Communism should be relegated to the dustbin of history.

That being said, even Hitler figured out that you need the normies, and toned his rhetoric down early on. These Nazi LARPers are not as intelligent as the original Nazis. The hard left wants us to be fascists and Nazis very badly because they have a playbook for dealing with fascists and Nazis. They do not have a playbook for dealing with anti-collectivists.
>>
>>137473939
If disavowal doesn't help Trump, why would it help Spencer? He'd have to monitor and police his fans for nazi jokes too, and that includes us. Then you'd call him a weak cuck. The path of least resistance is best.
>>
>>137482637
And yes i want funding of interacial schools. I think schools of one race should not be publically funded however i believe until the representation in all public colleges averages out to be the aame as the united states population in reguards to race i still think there is room for afirmative action.
>>
>>137464952
Fact.
>>
>>137482792
$5 says you have a better chance of passing an assessment, (there's a reason they're called that), using a divergent thought process then a critical process to take a test. It's not what's on the test it's the way you take it
>>
OP is right. The nat soc / Nazi fags are the antifa of the right. Both are fuckin cancerous. And no we don't have to "pick sides" because only a fuckin retard would pick either one of these sides and its a false dichotomy anyway. There is a culture war but these are just the fringe/cringe groups on either side that everyone hates. NEXT!
>>
>>137483916
No but your actually nazis. Stop endorcing genocide and race war then we'll talk.
>>
>>137483367

I don't know enough about ethnic slurs to know if kike means all jews.

It would be nice, just as you have with niggers vs black people, if we can slide a knife between those that are (((JEWS))) that side with the COMMUNISTS and those that merely follow an ?Abrahamic? religion.

I mean if the objective is crushing the new COMMUNIST MALIGNANCE taking root within the LEFT, we really should not smear the little old lady who barely escaped a Nazi death camp as a child.

The Nazis would, but again whatever 'this' is should not.
>>
>>137483436
>ny black individual is nearly 2.5 times more likley to be murdered than any white individual
The premise of this exercise is ludicrous. By and large, police are having lethal interactions not with the nation’s total population but with its criminal population.
Blakcs commit 5x more murder than whites, even though there are 5x less of them. That means every black person is 2*5=25x more likely to kill someone.
so, they commit 5x more murders, other crimes similary, but they are only 2.5x times more likely to get shot by the police, instead of being 5x. that means for every black criminal there are half as many cases of "being shot by the police, than every white criminal. HALF. They are less likely to get shot than whites.
>>
>>137484466
>/pol/ is one person
Sure thing, kiddo.
>>
Unclear is Spencer is indeed FBI, but would not be surprised, his rise is just so "convenient".

That said, still suprised at how quickly the tubster has been putting on the pounds over the past 12 months. He's fucking grown an extra chin over that time lol
>>
>>137482792
Even more evidence my sister is a black female who scored an 1800 out of 2400 on her sat and got a !asters and is now heading to law school my mom is kind of a deadbead, bless her soul, and she is on ebt
>>
>>137465186
They cant
>>
File: IMG_8633.jpg (34KB, 553x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8633.jpg
34KB, 553x355px
Typical alt-right neck beard fag: "uh um muh jews!...and um muh jews too"
>>
>>137483715
You are a "skeptic"? They are famous science deniers, because scientific reality doe not fit their desired dreamworld where every kid gets a well deserved trophy.
Less talented kids are a lot less likely to utilize anything a school was teaching them, as teaching to learning efficiency is very low. A very smart kid learns 90% of what was being taught, while a very dumb kid learns 5% of it. Resources have to be utilized where there is a reasonably expected return.
>>
>>137484616
Are u saying blacks are arrested 5 times more often or convicted 5 times more often?
>>
>>137482792
Plain and simple you need to get out more and actually come to your own conclusions instead of letting stats do the thinking for you since your so smart anon. Stupid people blindly follow those in front of them and agree with the status quo without thinking
>>
>>137466486
It's their version of virtue-signaling
>>
>>137464952
This. Richard Spencer is laughing all the way to the bank while the LARP'ers who attended that shitshow over the weekend are having their lives ruined... and all for what? A display that was meant to be a show of power?

lmao at David Duke being invited to speak too. I guess he needs more money to pay off his gambling debts and more plastic surgery.
>>
>>137465651
((((Trump Movement)))
Fucking Jew
>>
>>137484156
>afirmative action.
this is an anti merit system. socialist or communist.
I support giving admission of smart blacks outside of their school district into better schools. The same for dumb w/a kids to haev to go outside of their distrit to the dumb school. I support merit, I dont support uneven playingfield that compensates for "alleged" discrimination.
>>
>>137485369
That could be true considering the social norms that is placed upon black folks due to labelling theory. "They're thugs, unintelligent, all from the hood, and underprivileged"
>>
>>137485369
they commit 5x more murders. actual trail of dead people behind them can be counted easily, without discrimination.
>>
>>137464952
>>137464952
I agree, ideology without the iconography is the way forward. Nazism without the aesthetic baggage.
>>
Anyone flying a Nazi flag in public or giving a Nazi salute in public in front of cameras is a CIA plant meant to do one thing and one thing only, delegitimization.
>>
>>137486242
This. They're on to you, retards.
>>
>>137486159
Why be so derivative? Make your own philosophy; don't adopt one that has already been proven thoroughly flawed.
>>
>>137485570
wonder how much money he's made by his LARping?

Probably keeps it going a bit longer, then legally changes his name and moves out hte country.
>>
>>137485758
"'Alleged'" dude ur privelege is showing
>>
File: 1502741675596.jpg (113KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
1502741675596.jpg
113KB, 720x486px
>>137464952

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?
>>
>>137486084
So ur saying they are convicted of 5 times more murders than white people?
>>
>>137464952

you're right. jason kessler has recently been outed as a massive leftist obama supporter, bernie supporter, and occupy wallstreet organizer. he supported all these things up until november of 2016 and now suddenly is a (((white supremacist))). he also wrote for CNN, many of his articles covering white supremacy, like he was doing homework or something.

charlottesville was 100% a false flag setup by those guys project veritas exposed.
>>
>>137464952
This. Those controlled opposition faggots need to be removed.
>>
>>137487034
It would be more accurate to state that blacks commit homicide at a RATE that is 5x higher than that of whites. Considering that they make up 13% of the population and whites make up 63%, that won't necessarily lead to 5x the total homicides, but it does mean that being in a black ghetto is much more dangerous than being in a white neighborhood when considering homicide. In 2014, the single largest predictor of homicide rates in a given state was the percentage of the population that was black. Roughly 60% of the variance is accounted for by this single variable.

FYI, most of it is black on black homicide.
>>
>>137487865
ARE BLACKS CONVICTED OF HOMICIDE 5 TIMES MORE OR.MEARLY CHARGED OF IT? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE?
>>
>>137486917
>Make your own philosophy; don't adopt one that has already been proven thoroughly flawed.
false accusations of privilege.
you raped your neighbours 3 year old niece, but if you deny it then it is a proof that you did it. Commie cangaroo cort. In a free society this "privilege" accusation without any evidence is just commie lies.
>>
>>137488088
I don't have the conviction data in front of me, but you can look up the FBI's Table 43A if you want arrest data. But this works from both ends, i.e. 60% of the variance in homicide rates being accounted by the percentage of the population that is black. There is no way around it, black communities are broken and there is a shitload of homicide that occurs in them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7hX0btxBiE
>>
For the newfags here: If you're new to the alt-right this is what you need to know. The alt-right is a REAL movement with REAL leadership and it's not a LARPing cringefest that will go out of style like some short-lived fad. The alt-right has a leader - Richard Spencer. Everyone shilling against Spencer is one of the following:

-Leftypol communist (easy to spot - conehead photoshops, spergy-long arguments, use code words like "eceleb" "controlled opposition" "FBI/CIA"). They lately upgraded their shilling campaign to pose a "Nat-Soc" because their goal is to destroy the Alt-Right. They'll ask you to debate them on "Nat-Soc" and why the Alt-Right is not identical to Nazism while drowning out the thread in photoshops. Be weary of Nazi flags (all shills).
-Shitskins (duh)
-Race mixers who mixed with subhumans and now can't reverse their actions

The alt-right is WHITE-only. The (((alt-lite)))) is a knockoff version for Jews and shitskins that failed and now clings to worshipping Trumpstein as a pastime. They have no vision or purpose. Their leaders are failed Jews like Milo, Cernobitch, and other ungodly genetic experiments (Laura Loomer) that somehow still retain a fan base. The goal of the legitimate alt-right is to take over Western governments and develop white tribalism for people of European origin similar to the level of Jewish tribalism. The alt-right is simply put "white tribalism". Things like ethno states and our relation to shitskins are largely irrelevant at the present moment. Right now our priorities are winning the culture war and establishing parties.
>>
>>137486995
>e Right protesters with:
>BLOWTORCHES
>BRICK-SIZED STONES
>COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
>URINE
>CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
>Other things I havent heard about yet.
another thing missing from their strategy: at least a dozen people should have been wearing 4k gopros and record everything, so after the event they can release a hlf hour video showing just antifa fagots using their weapons.
naive idiots didnt do shit, didnt prepare. they bought tiki torches instead of 4k gopro cameras. they expected democrap politicians playing nice with them. its a joke.
>>
>>137478457

Perhaps. But empires can last for hundreds or years or thousands.

This empire was founded on very noble intent. That intent is being corrupted by the COMMUNISTS controlling the LEFT. AMERICA fought a NOBLE BATTLE against the COMMUNISTS, but we let a few slip inside. They WHISPER WITH FORKED TONGUE, slowly tugging America away from its GILDED PATH.

Do you want this Empire to HEAL? I do. I want to stand SHOULDER TO SHOULDER with all my AMERICAN BROTHERS and SEIZE THE FUTURE. I want WEALTH, PROSPERITY, and INDUSTRY to RETURN to AMERICA! I WANT ALL AMERICANS TO HAVE HOPE! I WANT ALL AMERICANS TO BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES AND THEIR COUNTRY.

That sir, is how you create and maintain an empire. It can be done. Crushing the COMMUNIST INFILTRATION OF THE LEFT is all that it will take to have our gilded future together.
>>
>>137488333
Lol what? Dude ur demented. If u deny commiting the crime. Maybe u didnt commit thr crime.
>>
>>137488602
Which year has 43a? 2015 only goes to 24 for violent crime
>>
>>137464952
>Nazi discord servers shut down
>Google and GoDaddy shut down the Dailystormer
>Worldwide condemnation
>Media has successfully associated the term "Alt-Right" with Nazi's and racists
>White nationalism is now seen as a synonym for Nazi

/POL/ ETERNALLY BTFO. THANK'S DICKIE!
>>
>>137489402
I don't know all of the years, as they've had a table 43 for several years. I know they have one for 2014, because I've used it. I haven't checked to see what the latest is, but they normally take a long time to compile, so I wouldn't be surprised if 2016's isn't out yet.
>>
>>137488804
So the republic was founded with the intent for blacks not to vote and women not to vote and neither could own property. It could be said fdr made the empire but empries rise and fall they dont rise again.
>>
>>137489110
When the lefty runs out of reasoned argument, results to ad hominems.
I have no privilege, and me denying having such is NOT a proof that I have privilege. This is how it works in free society like in America, also the same principles they use in the courts.
I grew up more poor than you or any of your relatives, but making more than $200k now. At times we didnt have food to eat, or barely afford school books on loans from relatives, you idiot. So stfu.
>>
>>137489402
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
>>
>>137467042
Spencer always struck me as controlled op. And I'm no conspiracy theorist, typical racist /pol/fag. He just appeared out of nowhere during the election in connection with lame little video-recorded business meetings with middle-aged men giving the fascist salute. White people haven't given the fascist salute in the US for decades, and certainly not openly with cameras present.

Everything about him is counterfeit and unbelievable, not to mention ideologically unappealing and counterproductive. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he were working for the government/elites.
>>
>>137489657
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

So whites murder three times as many. Theyre 4.5 times the population so that blacks murder like 1.5 times as often per capita. So they murder 1.5 times more likley (according to arrests this isnt conviction data so they may infact be innocent both whites and blacks) but theyre 2.5 times more likley to be murdered by the cops. Justify. Go.
>>
File: 356621.jpg (35KB, 414x532px) Image search: [Google]
356621.jpg
35KB, 414x532px
>>137464952
>>
>>137489880
No you have small amounts of privelege now. More than 0 but small. Like. .1 the privelege whites used to have. Whites should have 0 and all races should have 0 race shouldnt matter but the problem is it fucking does. Disparities against blacks and hispanics have existed in this country for years were not punishing u for the mostakes of ur fathers. U just happen to be born in the time when whites lost their provelege. Get over it. Im white too
>>
>>137489485

It has to the the very action of the COMMUNISTS that lead to their FALL.

The LEFT using the POLITICAL CORRECTNESS are UN-AMERICAN!. The LEFT is CRUSHING FREE SPEECH and FREE ASSOCIATION.

The NAZIs are HARMLESS FOOLS. LET THEM MARCH and BROADCAST THEIR FOOLISHNESS. Stand shoulder to shoulder with ALL your AMERICAN BROTHERS and MOCK THE NAZIs.

Do NOT LISTEN TO THE COMMUNISTS that wish to SILENCE FREE SPEECH.

You guys need to pull your head out of your asses. You are letting a bunch of SJW fatass fucks that can't waddle out of the way of a V6 control the narrative. That narrative is being broadcast by manipulating by a bunch of teki-torch carrying idiots into praising one of the greatest mass murderers in the 20th century.

Grow some balls and start using what is between your ears.
>>
>>137489880
Also ur rags to riches story is a pretty good example of ur privelege do u think it happens to blacks as often? I think ur probably gonna say they dont work as hard. But thats just un substantiated. Whites dont work hard and achieve alot.
>>
File: 1500263445711.jpg (36KB, 650x504px) Image search: [Google]
1500263445711.jpg
36KB, 650x504px
>>137490295
>>
>>137468376
>He just produces material.
Isn't that the reason why we've come this far? An anonymous imageboard started spreading Pepes out of nowhere and now we've got a meme president elected on office.
/pol/ needs no fucking leader.
>>
>>137489671

Our FOUNDING FATHERS were fucking radical for their day. We have carried their IDEALS further than they could IMAGINE.

It is the COMMUNISTS that FEAR the BEST of what our FOUNDING FATHERS wanted for us. It is why they try to LIMIT FREE SPEECH and ASSOCIATION by using POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, because they have not yet been able to fully corrupt the BILL OF RIGHTS.

But the SUBVERSIVE COMMIE will always work towards that goal.
>>
>>137490252
Whites commit fewer homicides overall and on a per capita basis. You are wrong with your numbers here too. 13% of the population accounts for 60% of the state to state variance in homicide rates. That's because of gang warfare. Most homicide is within race, i.e. white on white and black on black.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
>>
File: 1500218680145.jpg (293KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1500218680145.jpg
293KB, 1000x667px
>>
>>137464952
At best, he's incompetent, an attention whore, and literally gay.
>>
File: 1500804300918.jpg (26KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1500804300918.jpg
26KB, 500x680px
>>
I fucking hate the alt right. He has a stupid hair cut.
>>
File: 1500807570992.jpg (78KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
1500807570992.jpg
78KB, 500x679px
>>137491695
>>
>>137488804#
These are some serious mental gymnastics you are pulling.
Hurrduurr muh redpill.
No just fucking behave like a normal human being and the right is set to dominate the political landscape for years.
I dont disagree with most of your views but your means are retarded and will never yield any result.
>>
>>137490663
Most companies discriminate against me in hiring because im white. Asians have easy time getting hired anywhere as the managers are asians, while mex/blakcs get hired on affirmative action and not required to do any useful int he job. about 20% of the companies would ever hire me, while im an expert. they can discriminate because discrimination against whites is de facto legal. I still dont have any privilege.
Both making a living and murder rates are driven by genetics and biology 80% and little bit by the environment 20%.
False accusations of privilege.
>>
>>137464952
I think he's doing it on purpose. And his new website is retarded too.

Spencer and Enoch and all the neo-nazi's and KKK are an embarrassment, Not even because I disagree with them but just becuase they're obnoxious and stupid. We should be rallying behind people like Jared Taylor and his points. Spencer is an idiotic hindrance at best and a Jewish/CIA plant at worst.
>>
>>137490893
>Whites dont work hard and achieve alot.
LIES!
>>
>>137492154
I dont have this problem and im white...maybe ur just a bad canidate
>>
>>137492154
80% you say. Seems like ur just an unskilled ape like most of our species.
>>
>>137491519

Look man, I just wandered by a thread filled with a bunch of guys navel gazing.

But ideals and ideology really do matter. Ideas need structure to build on. One great thing about this site and /pol/ in particular is that you can find the best concepts and build on them.

I am not saying that the COMMUNIST INFILTRATION OF THE LEFT is the best concept to work with, even if I do think it holds more than a little bit of truth (and the more I have worked with it, the more I like it)

I think that you are wrong, and underestimate the dynamism of the American political landscape. There is no stasis. All is change. If the left succeeds in labeling all of the alt-right with the NAZI stamp it is all ogre man. The RINO republicans will stand back and watch the lies and try to maintain their control of power when the Trump wave subsides.

This cannot (and will not) happen. The lies of the left need to be met will full force by TRUTH. There are no brakes on this train. We must, and will turn the direction of this Nation toward a brighter future.
>>
>>137492328
Explain ted cruz then.
>>
>a handful of guys showed up with nazi flags
>AAAAAAHHH NAZI LARPERS NAZI NAZI NAZI THEY'RE ALL NAZI LARPERS RICHARD IS A NAZI THEY'RE ALL NAZIS CONTROLLED OP SHILLS

Jesus fucking Christ, just shut the fuck up, will you? The majority of them were white nationalists, plain and simple, and at worst, white supremacists. Stop going along with this stupid fucking "muh nazi" narrative, /pol/.
>>
>>137493322
We need statements from the alt-right leaders that nazism and white supremism is wrong and will not be tolerated.
>>
>>137493322

Is a normie going to differentiate? Optics man. They may as well all been duckstepping in Jackboots with that little mustache.

I know and you know there is a difference between all the labels you say.

The only words that will mean anything in a positive way are if people were in that crowd holding signs that stated, I respect the rights of these people to say want they want and associate with whom they wish, even if I disagree with them.

You want a Conservative movement? You need 80% of black Americans to think, Hmmm, my life really went to shit under Obama, and these guys are talking about getting me a fucking good job. You don't do that by inviting David Duke along for the ride.
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.