[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you live outside western world? Where?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).png (16KB, 564x261px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
16KB, 564x261px
Would you live outside western world? Where?
>>
>south africa
>south america
>israel
>west
whut
>>
>>137462427
remove everything Mexico and south except Aus and NZ
>>
>>137462427
Japan/South Korea/India
>>
>>137462427
russia seems like it would be my first choice. second choice: somewhere in asia. japan or wherever.
>>
File: europe.gif (250KB, 1280x1300px) Image search: [Google]
europe.gif
250KB, 1280x1300px
>Czechia
>west
Ha ha, no. Fuck off, live with your niggers and let us be.
>>
>>137462427
Romania, Serbia,Croatia,v4, Russia (Big Cities only) and Portugal
>>
>>137462427
Poland or Hungary. I'll fight the muslim/nigger hoardes from the last white nations on Earth
>>
>>137462427
I lived in Japan for 6 monthes, its easy as fuck to get pussy in Asia. So maybe Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.
Like I was getting pussy regularly, while getting hardly any in America
>>
>>137462427
Russia
>>
>>137462427
Also Greece, Latin America and Israel shouldn't be considered apart of the Western World. South Africa has western minorities(Anglos and Afrikaners).
>>
>>137462427
Russia ie. Moscow or Petersburgh of course. They are basically Western cities.
>>
>>137462427
Shitty map
>>
>>137462427
I would never live outside Argentina. The truth is no matter who you are, where you are from and where you move to, you will always "the foreigner guy" and your kids will never feel truly a part of the country even if they are born in it.
>>
>>137463106
Greece is where the western world started you Ameritard fuck.
>>
>>137463774
Western World means white and Catholic/Protestant.
Greece is Orthodox(think Byazantine Empire) so its Eastern.
>>
>>137462427
>including anything east of Germany
Hello EU
>>
>>137462427
Japan or Poland
>>
>>137463106
Agree on Greece, disagree on the rest.

Israel is apart of the western world in the same sense Japan is: culturally western, but peopled by non-Europeans.

Parts of Latin America and South Africa are the opposite. Peopled by Europeans to some extent, but not culturally western.

America kind of counts as western because of its western minority.
>>
>>137464338
>America kind of counts as western because of its western minority.
The vast majority of White Americans ancestry comes predominantly from Germanic Speaking Europe(which is entirely Western). Than after that its Italy, Poland and France which is also Western. Eastern European ancestry is pretty insignificant. The majority of Americans are Predominantly Western.
>>
>>137465083
True, it's 56% white, so technically it's a western *majority*
Outside Canada and Argentina, it's probably the most European country in the Americas, so you can't really consider it apart of the west
>>
>>137462555
With western word he means first word country's. First word country's are country's who sided with america during the cold war
>>
>>137462427
Yeah, sure.
Croatia, Montenegro, Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Russia, Lebanon, S-Korea all look cool
>>
>>137466939
South Africa hasn't been first world for quite some time, thanks to Mandela.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.