[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you are willing to work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2950340_orig.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2950340_orig.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
The rhetoric is that everyone online are nothing but Not Educated, Employed or Trained. This is far from the truth. Most are actually post high school, in college or just finished their first two years. So they are indeed educated, if not trained in some form or another. Not everyone is trained but most are or in training.

So why are there still a huge amount of unEmployed? Are you actively looking for work? Are you willing to work? There is said to be a 4.3% employment rate in America alone and the number feels much higher. Many jobs are shipped over seas to off shore companies which takes most of our labor force here in this country.

No matter the side of which you are on, left or right. You don't work, you don't eat. How is shipping your job to someone else a good thing? It's not.

But the job market seems to fluctuate greatly in the jobs it tries to support. Be it working in steel, utilities and infrastructure which is mostly blue collar, or working in science, technology and research with is white collar. And the diffrence of people is that no one is built the same, some are more physical and others more intellectual. Not saying either can't to the others job, I am saying their talents place them elsewhere.

But when you are growing up as a child you have little choice as you are dependent on your parents till you can get out on your own. So if you come from a coal mineing town, then the education is greatly around coal. If you are a brawny type this might be a good thing, however it isn't if your talents are more so to pushing pencils. (figure of speech). So growth of a nation seems to be halted by the fact that it has no incentives to allowing the youth to find placement in the workforce and anyone trying to change over their jobs, say when one industry collapses.

So I guess the real question is, how many are not willing to work, but able to work?
>>
>>137461925

4.3% UnEmployment Rate
>>
>>137461925
bump
>>
>>137461925
because being paid less than you need to live on is tantamount to slavery... just saying.
>>
>>137461925
I'm failing university and hoping for a simple, comfy full time job soon.
>>
>>137462944
This but at the same time if your current life style is so expensive you can't get by working 45+ hours a week for minimum wage with all of the social care benefits available, you're doing something wrong. Food stamps, public housing, rental assistance, welfare, all things that can be used by the needy.

Sad part is, the government taxes everyone so fucking heavy, making minimum wage here in NJ means $800 take home after taxes per month. You can't even rent a single bedroom in the ghetto for less than $900/month. Most of this could be fixed if the government didn't tax or severely under-taxed people making under $10/hour, but they never will. The sticky fingered Jew controlled motherfuckers. That and the stigma about trying to collect while also working. Many social services will shoot you down for applying while being employed. So many choose to remain unemployed to they can continue receiving their gibsmedats from duh gubmint.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.