[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we getting rid of history?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0550.jpg (317KB, 520x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
317KB, 520x779px
Why did we need to get rid of the statue?

We are erasing history for what reason? Why did we need to get rid of a statue? Also, why does it matter so much to everyone? I dont see how people could be proud to be american at this point.

Supposedly the reason for the removal of the statue was that white on black violence has been an issue in that town in the past, it seemed like an attempt to stir the pot.

Should we disband the naacp because a black guy killed my white friend. Sure it wasnt a "mass shooting", but why not take down a mlk statue or something.

A long time ago i said that the idea of black lives matter is great but it also breeds extremists and promotes anti white ideology.

This pisses off the extremist pro-white group and racism continues as a viscious cycle.

I saw on the news that there was a pro white rally and an anti pro white group marching towards each other. What the hell people? 2 groups of emotionally charged retards marching towards each other wont end well. Thank god(whatever one or 30 or 0 you believe in) that police used tear gas and shit to take care of the mobs before they met.

Theres a seriously bullshit agenda out there where everyone is vying for power. I think we should be focused on shit like north korea (which is probably just another distraction).

I think we are in for a shitstorm when north korea goes to china and russia against the ridiculously divided usa.
>>
So people can forget and we can try again without them knowing what we are aiming for before we are ready.
>>
>>137461768
What do u think it is thats in the works?
>>
Any day now, there are going to be lots of blacks randomly killing whites in acts of revenge. That is, if it hasn't already started. You can even hear one of the blacks in the crash video say something along the lines of "we're gonna get them tonight".

Of course, it won't be reported on if/when it happens.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.