[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is reality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dark sky.jpg (345KB, 1100x773px) Image search: [Google]
dark sky.jpg
345KB, 1100x773px
All of the people protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue are now all condemned as White supremecists, Nazis, ... While the communist crooks Antifa and blm, are spoken in regard as anti racist protesters. Interesting, thoughts?
>>
People need to stop bringing unrelated ideologies into the Civil War history debate. It's hard enough discussing the civil war in a rational dialogue without deluded redditors trying to bring the fucking Swastika into play.

If you don't know anything about the War and aren't even from Virginia, stay the fuck away and let us handle it you helpful idiot goons.
>>
Exactly this.

But I find it bizarre that many on the left will be happy a woman died. Because finally they have a martyr. They'll be upset only one died, though knowing if the toll had have been 7 or 8 they could have really gone over the top
> zomg someone has died!!!1!!!1!111!!!!! This has gone too far, look how evil these people are!!!!1!1111!!!!! Why can't they stop killing us !!!111!!!!!!

Conveniently forgetting all the cops who died at the hands of blm activists over the last two years.

The massacred of Dallas PD officer was last summer, the then president said the attackers motives were unclear. Even though it was a blm protest. no one even mentions it now.
>>
>>137458852
I've been on vacation all week, so the first I heard of it was on NPR on the way home and it was the most revolting race-baiting all about how the civil war was predicated on slavery (cue black communist professor to explain this to us) and then how we should tune in tomorrow as we ask a panel of experts to help us understand our racial history.

I usually don't have to turn NPR off. I guess being off the insane train for a week caused my defenses to drop.
>>
At this rate judging by the way history typically works, we are going to lose our people and culture. Not our people in regards to being white or black, but from the culture that we all share being patriots from the USA... The MAGA movement has took a major hit, what can we the people do to end the deception and oppression of white people who are proud in who they are and where they come from.
>>
Bumping. This deserves further discussion instead of all the reddit tier threads that have sprung up
>>
>>137461562
It's nothing new, though. Anybody watching the Soros-Brzezinski style race riot instigations of last summer knew that they were going to double down on that plan this summer.

It builds on the same narrative as Waco, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma City, etc. It's always the "white supremacists" and the "lone wolves." OMG 1 person died because paid communist agitators caused trouble. Nobody cares about how many people got shot this past weekend. No, we have to have a national day of doing backflips over how racist Trump is for not wording his statement just so.

Did you know you're a white supremacist and Grand Dragon of the KKK if you go around using racist codewords like "culture?"

The Jew on NPR explained that we're not just making jokes on the internet anymore. Apparently he was too chickenshit to mention gassing the kikes, the right wing death squads, and the upcoming race war. No, we're just taking to the streets with torches because we want to enslave black people apparently.

LOL TIME TO SHUT DOWN 4CHAN WHICH IS SOMEHOW A DIRECT THREAT.
>>
>>137462725
One thing that surprizes me, is that there are many people on fb, commentating saying their is more to this than the narrative being spun by media. That it was essentially a peaceful protest against the removal of a statue until antiffaggots came by and started throwing feces, acid and piss. Good to know that there are normies out there who see this for what it really is. And for a regular person to stand up to this bullshit on social media is now a dangerous thing to do, they run the risk of sjw fuckwits literally destroying their lives.

The likes of cnn, npr and msnbc are complicit in this shitstorm and have been since Ferguson.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.