[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CORRECT RESPONSE TO CHARLOTTESVILLE=CUCKSERVATIVES OUT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

Most of these people are not "neo-nazis" or "kkk members." They are white people, who are proud of their heritage, race and ethnicity, and are upset about violence, racism and inequality directed at whites.

THE PROBLEM: NO ONE FUCKING ARTICULATES THIS MESSAGE CLEARLY. None of the alt-right leaders. None of the conservatives leaders. None of them. No one steps and clears up the miscommunication. Instead, you have cuckservatives who act like chickens with their head's cut off and start throwing people under the bus.

When Dylan Roof happened, cuckservatives went on a rampage. Muslim kills 20 people: no reaction. "White supremacist" kills one person: another rampage. Muslims in France drives into café, kills one person: no reaction.

It's these cuckservatives and "leaders" who are the problem. Instead of clearing up the miscommunication, they act on it and throw us under the bus.

Just recently, a black gang in South Carolina was targeting white people. They even had 7 victims before one of the white women they were trying to rape escaped and got them caught. The media has completely ignored this. How come none of the conservative leaders are talking about this? Any one on the "right" who only has a problem with "identity politics" when white people do it is part of the fucking problem.
>>
File: 1502703929267.jpg (80KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
1502703929267.jpg
80KB, 800x516px
>>137458398
Only one man has crushed antifa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
>>
File: 1502652799856.jpg (158KB, 1512x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1502652799856.jpg
158KB, 1512x1728px
Yeah good luck telling that to all the commies in the kike media. They found their scapegoat and found their way to get to the President who apparently doesn't even have the balls to call out the commies who started this
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/feb/02/students-cecil-rhodes-statue-campaign-oxford-oriel-college

You need to beat them at their own game.

They want to destroy history like ISIS, how can you come off as the bad guys against this lot?

We basically said to the people who wanted to destroy the Rhodes statue, just fucking try it...

Cecil Rhodes, read about him, see what the Blacks hate him, but tearing down a 400yr old University is not gonna help
>>
>>137458398
BULLSHIT!

Plenty of people articulate that clearly but the (((media))) avoids those people.
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 1200x1431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1200x1431px
THE WEST MUST BE SAVED!

RESTORE YOUR PRIDE, RESTORE YOUR CULTURE!!

STATES RIGHTS!! https://youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

CUT EPA!!

CUT DEP OF ED!!

MAGA
!!!
>>
>>137458398
The only way to fix this is to start pushing someone charismatic and good looking as the face of white nationalism. White nationalism cannot advance without charismatic leaders. This is truly the one thing preventing it from really taking off.
>>
File: basedphodes.jpg (101KB, 634x418px) Image search: [Google]
basedphodes.jpg
101KB, 634x418px
>>137459066
See he's behind mental now.

thats what happens when you let those unworthy into Oxbridge

#rhodesmustfall

We beat them fuckers.

, if you allow them to destroy statues of your history I swear to god, i'll come over there myself and knock you all out.
>>
File: DHIEd17UIAAO2kf.jpg large.jpg (63KB, 888x469px) Image search: [Google]
DHIEd17UIAAO2kf.jpg large.jpg
63KB, 888x469px
They try bro, no one with a lot of reach (((MSM))) will repeat it.
This was from months ago.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.