[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reagan Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: ronald-reagan-meme.jpg (33KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
ronald-reagan-meme.jpg
33KB, 500x318px
Post so leddit cucks and newfags can understand that simply being a conservative isn't a good thing. That we don't support either republicunts or demofags. Reaganomics killed the middle class. His immigration policies refried the US and killed realestate. His foreign policy put us into a never ending war with sand people.

Discuss. If you think he was a genuinely good president, please, I would love to hear your cuckboi arguments.
>>
File: 1481239987412.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1481239987412.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
I remember when he got out of office people were saying he was one of the worst presidents ever. When he died and in the years after that, people were deifying him as one of the greatest ever.
>>
>>137457802
>I remember when he got out of office people were saying he was one of the worst presidents ever. When he died and in the years after that, people were deifying him as one of the greatest ever.
This is what I don't understand, the only thing good about him was his demeanor.
>>
>>137457330
I voted for Reagan, I loved him. He was a genuine honest man who loved his country. What Reagan did was save America in the short term while killing us in the long term. Hindsight is always 20/20. The middle class was dying when he took over. I paid 18% interest on a new car loan in 1980 with perfect credit.

He was suckered into the amnesty by a dem house and dem senate. What he did was wrong and I can't defend it but don't pretend he didn't do a lot of good.
>>
File: Expansion-Distr.jpg (48KB, 775x562px) Image search: [Google]
Expansion-Distr.jpg
48KB, 775x562px
>>137458869
>He was suckered into the amnesty by a dem house and dem senate. What he did was wrong and I can't defend it but don't pretend he didn't do a lot of good
>don't pretend he didn't do a lot of good
What good DID he do exactly? If anything he made the country's lifespan shorter by at least 100 years.

"Oh well we're going to be fucked eventually, lets at least get a good decade out of it!"

So it's okay to have a 3 course itallian dinner one night and then starve yourself for the next week, as opposed to thinking ahead? The middle class was just fine BEFORE he took over. (That's when we also started importing Chinese goods and Mexican workers)
>>
>>137457330
I live in a town where people have pictures of him hanging next to pictures of Jesus.
>>
I don't like how he gave millions of illegal aliens amnesty and significantly curbed 2nd amendment rights.
>>
>>137458869
Amnesty alone is unforgiveable but let's not forget that we can blame No Fault divorce on Ronald Reagan as well.

He's an entirely loathsome individual, and the nation would be far better off had he stayed out of politics entirely.
>>
>>137457330
He started "trickle down" cuckenomics so if possible I would like to see his horrendous skeleton exhumed, sentenced. The punishment would be having one Reagan finger bone surgically stuck, sealed in Trumps fat ass cheeks.

Remember in 10-20 years Trumps own cuckenomics taken from Reagan will kill America. This is good but Choina will be even worse as a super power.
>>
File: Reagantripleddebt.jpg (202KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
Reagantripleddebt.jpg
202KB, 600x446px
>>137457330
>>
File: reagan trickle down.png (231KB, 1210x460px) Image search: [Google]
reagan trickle down.png
231KB, 1210x460px
>>137462118
this

he convinced a bunch of right wing retards that the wealth would trickle down
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.