[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN Busted Yet Again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: DHN4SdvXUAAf7NA.jpg large.jpg (86KB, 794x708px) Image search: [Google]
DHN4SdvXUAAf7NA.jpg large.jpg
86KB, 794x708px
CNN claims that the victim of the attack in Charolletsville did not want Trump's apologies. Too bad NBC went ahead and released the actual statement
>>
File: 1502206401197.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1502206401197.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>137455631
NBC.. CNN.. whodathunkit?
>>
>>137455631
I might actually watch and recommend NBC if they keep this up
>>
>>137455631
Bump
>>
File: 3D STONE.png (400KB, 742x751px) Image search: [Google]
3D STONE.png
400KB, 742x751px
>>
CNN IS FAKE NEWS
>>
>cnn reports that a friend says antifa cunt wouldn't want his apologizes

>nbc reports that victims morther liked trumps remark

LE FAKE NEWS!!!! no,you're just to stupid to read
>>
>>137456417
>reporting on an antifa's opinion
>reporting on the victim's actual mother
CNN is not journalism, they're PR for democrats and BAMN
>>
>>137456901
>First Acosta gets BTFO by Trump
>Now CNN gets busted for not showing the remarks of the victim's mother
like pottery
>>
>>137456417
>LE FAKE NEWS!!!! no,you're just to stupid to read

Using select sources or anonymous sources is a trick dating back to yellow journalism. The choice to use "one of her friends" instead of a family member's opinion is deliberate.

Who is the friend? How well did they know each other? Was it actually her friend or just someone who claimed to know her and issued a statement? You will never know.

The agenda was satisfied and the reader of the CNN article will be left with the intended impression.
>>
When you spew so much fake news that the other outlets call you out for it.
>>
>>137457493
Maybe even NBC has a heart after all
>>
>>137455631
>promote violence and hatred
That's not what any of them ever do. That is literally what that fucking cunt was there to do.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.