[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

announcement: atmosphere of defeat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1493150782990.png (577KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1493150782990.png
577KB, 1100x1100px
The opposition is trying to create a consensus, an atmosphere that we are facing defeat, abandonment, basically a despair generator. This is their latest, and likely last big push they can really afford. A jackass gets spooked at a Soros funded rally, where fakes pose as rightwing and leftwing activists, and a dumb fuck gets killed. The media is still firmly an establishment entrenchment. Its obvious we are getting swarmed. If you look at the catalog nearly 3 out of every row of threads is a "defeatist meme" psyop.

Dig in. If you want to notice something neat, these campaigns work on fiscal years. The left wing "blitz" will end around October. They are afraid of anti sedition laws being brought back in force, which would rapidly strip apart their machine. It is already too late, but its better to fight and keep them busy with these social non points. They are already trying to abandon the "trans/ homosexual" front, and we keep dragging them back into it. Already the "normies" grow sick of it, almost disgusted at being forced to fully appreciate the depths of the left's utopian vision.

Who is this post for? Its for you Anon. The anon who was in doubt, the anon who was worried, the anon who is loosing hope.

Fight on.
>>
>>137452880
Too many fucking shills, they are going to exaggerate the charlotsville incident much has they can, remember to sage and do not bump these threads
>>
File: 1487048976470.jpg (110KB, 752x908px) Image search: [Google]
1487048976470.jpg
110KB, 752x908px
>>137452880
Thanks anon.
>>
>>137452880
This is obvious. Make this thread every hour if you need to. Faggots need to understand.
>Inb4 thread gets deleted
>>
>the opposition
yeah you look reeeeal natural
>>
>>137452880
Good thread. Thanks.

Have a bump.

All this being said, most of these people attending all these rallies would be better off attending the gym instead. I know the media nitpicks the worst of the worst, but still, not a good look. If youre out of shape, stay away from public rallies and hit the fucking gym first.
>>
>>137452880
>announcement: atmosphere of defeat
exactly its like where being raided by lefty /pol/
>>
The homosexual thing is kinda funny. I keep thinking it turned out to have a surprise for everyone. Like there wasn't supposed to be a hidden population of non-degenerate gays in a parallel subculture to the degenerate gays who first pushed for legalization.
>>
>>137452880
you hang your words well anon, was not aware that the left was running away from the trans bullshit. I thought they were going full blown dildo up the gash with it.
>>
>>137455106
>>137454426
>>137455393
>>137455558
>>137456098
thanks anons. We keep our words plain and honest. Burns through their lies like a laser.

We are going to win, and you dont even need to pay us.
>>
I agree my fellow alt-right brethren, there is nothing wrong with murder or terrorism as long as one of our guys does it :)
>>
>>137457099
Compare your post to my own. Thanks for the bump. Here;

"interesting. The shills are probing us, and using better imagery.

We need no leader. We need no central ideal beyond the desire to burn down the left, and restore a man's right to live as he pleases. It has much less to do with race than you can imagine, and so much more to do with personal freedom.

Why cant a person have a right to live life as they want, carve out a portion of this huge world, and exist peacefully with their neighbors. Instead We must have assholes barge into our communities, our homes, our lives. Force us to do and act as we do not want. Force neighbors on us that dont want to be there.

There are people who enjoy commingling, and there is community for them as well. We co-mingle as friends, as business associates, whatever. But multiculturalism does not work for everyone, and it is exactly like communism. Failed due to not being designed for humans.

Fuck you shill. There is a place in hell for your kind."
>>
>>137452880
Agree completely. They are trying to use Chville to shut down opposition because their criminal enterprise is being exposed. Fuck them all. Fight back and hit them 10 times harder. Meme on, prosecute the criminals. All of them.
>>
Bump. Good thread.
>>
>>137458133
This is a good post as well. Leftism is utopianism and like all utopias it must fail. The harder you push for utopia, the more like hell it will look. So actually, we don't even have to wish them "a place in hell". If they win, they will create that hell on their own.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.