[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discord is shutting down right-wing channels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: DHNjjN8VYAArT1A.jpg (87KB, 1600x900px)
DHNjjN8VYAArT1A.jpg
87KB, 1600x900px
>"We will continue to take actions against white supremacy, nazi ideology and all forms of hate"
Just left 2 different servers which were used to spread white nationalistic art and ideologies after the admins shut them down and deleted comments and pictures.
>>
File: 1502206401197.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px)
1502206401197.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>137452436
I like it personally. Censorship proves that what we say is correct. You can talk about anything but the Jews.
>>
>>137452436

LOLOLOLOL

Take that you traitorous naziboo faggots.

You are being shut off from the world because you don't belong in the 21st century and you can't stand it

LOLOLOLOL
This shit gives me a boner.

>muh victim complex.
No I've been here longer than you have, then I realized how pathetic the lot of you. You naziboo traitorous faggots that are probably in your early 20's and too fat to join the military or a militia.

Keep crying bitch nigger. you are the reason the white race is dying. You weak pathetic excuse of white people.
>>
AHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>137452436
14 without 88
>>
Look at the catalog first.
>>
>>137452436
It's discord, they'll just create a new one.
>>
>>137452650
This. It's a tired saying, but it means they're afraid of what we have to say.
>>
>>137452436
Can someone tweet them asking if they are banning antifa also?
>>
>>137452436
Shutting down organized violence and murder channels is suddenly a bad thing now?
>>
Seems like they were encouraging harassment to the girls family that died in the protest. Good riddance.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.