[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brotherhood General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

How can I develop closer relationships with my fellow White men?
>>
>>137448960
Gay bar?
>>
don't ignore my balls when u blow me and also make eye contact.
>>
>>137448960
Kill and behead some non-whites and rich kikes together
>>
>>137448960
many Nazi leaders were thug homosexuals were thug homosexuals before the Night of the Long Knives....not so much afterwards
>>
>>137448960
yo miss us with that gay shit anon
>>
>>137449484
Well, hitler traded a faggot with actual military credentials for traitorous chicken farmer. I guess he should stay with the faggot.
>>
File: tmp_15485-zhbld2132279679.jpg (54KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15485-zhbld2132279679.jpg
54KB, 451x619px
>>137449839
>miss me with the greatest civilization the world has ever birthed
What a fucking mongrel
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 750x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 750x685px
>>137448960
Mmmmm nazi cock and economically booming Germany. Sign me up.
>>
try sucking their cocks.
>>
>>137450873
>>137450353
/Brotherhood/
>>
File: tmp_15485-hitler402310945.gif (42KB, 281x443px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15485-hitler402310945.gif
42KB, 281x443px
>>
>>137448960
in my life the only "brotherhood," what I think could better be referred as camaraderie, I experienced was in the Army from my deployment to Iraq. It came from struggle and suffering together.
It's been years since I've seen most of them, and I wouldn't consider them my "brothers" or anything, but I know them better than they probably know themselves, and they could say the same for me. Every once in awhile I'll get a call, or I'll call someone just to say hey, and it's like we just talked yesterday. That's how much of a connection there is. In struggle, you get to know someone very well, and some people you end up hating because it turns out, they're really shit people. But others, even if you disagree with something like them being a racemixer or something, you still love them because you've seen them at their worst and know they are good reliable men.

While they still keep in contact on jewbook, they still distance themselves from me greatly. The biggest thing that's driven those people to distance themselves from me is being NatSoc. But the one person I served with, and am closest to now who I actually live with in an apartment with years after our service and years after living separate lives is also NatSoc. More struggle brought on by our political beliefs made us closer.

You won't find camaraderie in a bar, playing poker, golfing, or what ever. It is only forged in struggle.

tl;dr we need a race war now to form camaraderie
>>
File: 86-5-4.jpg (66KB, 450x308px) Image search: [Google]
86-5-4.jpg
66KB, 450x308px
>>137448960
Crack some Nazis together.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.