[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAR COUNCIL: The 2nd Great Meme War Begins in Earnest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: SklyerT.png (434KB, 610x624px) Image search: [Google]
SklyerT.png
434KB, 610x624px
The Retaliatory strike of CNN was the Glaring Signal of something impactful but this was just a Warm-up. We struck a glancing blow but we need something substantial.

We have Shills in here of increasing alarmity, we have people of opposing people being black-listed and free-speech being censored. We have our history being torn and subverted of bias.

We have our economy becoming globalist, subjucated into a Communist's wet dream.

We have degenerate pedophiles in the highest levels of government catering our tax dollars to things that don't require it.

Social Security for our Elders turned out to be a Ponzi Scheme. Korea threatening to nuke us and we are worried about the wrong Race about having a privilege that does not exist.

Donald Trump is the wedge in the door and the only conduit of chance we have to make an impact but it's fading. We need to strike now, we don't have eternity and it's not long until ((((they)))) make the next move.

We need to actually do something instead of talking about it. We made a big enough impact in VA that it's gotten international attention.

CAPITALIZE ON THIS!!! Mob mentality won't cut it. The Oathkeepers for example are the epitome of what I see in admirable. Armed, quiet, confident. People will see this too.

For the sake of America and it's sacred Constitution we must mastermind a plan and execute it while the iron is still hot.
>>
stop typing like a retard, you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1499264268913.jpg (127KB, 960x862px) Image search: [Google]
1499264268913.jpg
127KB, 960x862px
Oh and...bump.

REMOVE KEBAB!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jut0-_tMN4
>>
File: 93c.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
93c.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>137446758
Did a sand-nigger get sand in your gaping bleeding asshole sweed? Piss off.
>>
>I'm too fucking stupid to explicate the "MasDURRR Plan"myself so I'll just demand others spoonfeed me my ideology instead.

SHILL THREAD DESIGNED TO DEMONIZE ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH POL
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.