[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Nazis are the most confused cucks on earth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (194KB, 623x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 623x467px
Y'all fucking morons really think that Hitler would have approved of your fat, sloppy faggotry and your public displays of small dicked fear over your General Lee participation trophy? You aren't starting a political movement, you just found the most taboo and offensive thing you could latch onto and you're suckling at an 80 year old failed military state's corpse tit because you aren't man enough to life in 2017 America.

You have more rights than anyone else, the reason you're a failure is you. You're too scared, too lazy, and too bitter to get ahead in life. Just get out of the way and kill yourself for everyone's benefit.
>>
>>137446016
Fuck you cuck 1488 the only way we will save the white race is eliminating all the shitskins across the world
>>
>>137446016
i admire rapists and murderers of woman. i would be happy if all white women died
>>
>>137446016
http://balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

https://youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI
>>
>>137446016
It's live in 2017 not life in 2017.

But yeah I agree fuck evil fat nazi chrsitian homophobes, right on brother!!!!111
>>
>>137446301
I would like to see you try that, fat retarded burger.
>>
>>137446426
Shut the fuck up ahmed you're a shitskin 1488 we have to eliminate the shitskins blood and soil faggot
>>
>>137446523
Fuck you cuck go back to arabia you're a fucking sand nigger fucking cuck fuck you 1488 whites are the master race we will fuck you shitskins up don't fucking try to stop us we are the master race we will eliminate (((them))) and the niggers sieg heil bitch
>>
predictably, this whole thread is threatened, pathetic white men who aren't adapted to live in contemporary society.

your time is over, maladjusted fat boys. the USA is moving on without you. Trump is your bloated, dementia-addled patron saint and his drooling pathetic decline will absorb 60% of your footnote. follow your leader and put a bullet in your head
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.