[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Done With Trump. The End. No More.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: trump.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
For over a year Trump supporters have been stalked, attacked, spit on, maced, threatened, boycotted, kicked, stabbed, and even had a Representative SHOT along with an entire staff of people shot at.

Trump has not denounced ANTIFA once. Not fucking ONCE. I'm done with him. Loyal supporters of all ages and races stood up to defend their fucking BELIEFS, their votes, and Trump didn't say one thing.

And now that there happens to be one weekend where a bunch of Larpers decided to make stupid fucking Nazi salutes and a guy crashed a car into people. As "Bad" as the optics of that is, Trump has still made no mention of ANTIFA.

NOT. FUCKING. ONCE.

So I'm done with his ass. Fuck him. Fuck this.
>>
it's not over yet
>>
File: CHUCK BARRIS.jpg (46KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
CHUCK BARRIS.jpg
46KB, 576x432px
>>137445616
no president ever is going to disavow anti-fascism

deal with it kiddo
>>
>>137445616
WTF IM MENTALLYHILLNOW
>>
Trump has now turned his back on EVERY supporter that has gone to bat for him and put themselves in harms way. We now can't even have rallies to support HIM....and this motherucker just EMBOLDENED Antifa to attack us??

He's fucking NUTS. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>137446498
All they care about is money. Let the rich republicans eat their own shit.
>>
>>137445820
Yes it is
>>
File: TheyLiveIndeed.jpg (2MB, 1651x4679px) Image search: [Google]
TheyLiveIndeed.jpg
2MB, 1651x4679px
>>137445616
Here's a novel idea - maybe tell him that. Write his twitter and lay out how frustrated you are. If nothing else, you might get a response and then you'll know what's what.
>>
>>137445820

It's done. Now EVERY single even that even shows support for Trump or the GOP will be contested, outlawed, shut down.

It's fucking over.
>>
File: 1501276538854.jpg (227KB, 810x551px) Image search: [Google]
1501276538854.jpg
227KB, 810x551px
>>
>>137445820
Just let it fucking end.
He's a machiavellian jewish pawn like the lot of them.

And we need fresh fucking air. It's too fucking stagnant.
We need to come from the mountains like mongols again, instead of sending petty messengers.
>>
>>137448759
No the opposite will occur. Trump will now reach the middle 80% of normalfags.

He bucked off the far right. Demonised the far left.
And that's when we strike. :^)
>>
>>137449698

He said NOTHING about the Left. Antifa now has a green light. And I'm seeing that EVERY Pro Trump event is being shut down, under the guise we're all "Nazis".

It's done. I warned people this would happen.
>>
>>137448016
Are you sad you don't have money?
Poor people make me kek all the time
>>
Yup. I'd be content if he called out Antifa/Radical Left violence and fear mongering/terror tactics. Sitting 2018 out. Screencap this Dems will gain majority back and Trump's out.
>>
>>137445616
>ANYWAY THE WIND BLOWS DOESN'T EVEN MATTER TOOO M EEEEE
This is literally every fucking walmart-american right now, you never had any convictions you just vote fairweather with your herd. The people that swung Trump are already waiting for the next pied piper to follow.
>>
>>137450245
remove your flag, what is your true country?
>>
I'm done with him until he disavows antifa and his corrects his ignorant behavior.

GOODBYE TRUMP.

You should have defended your supporters.
>>
>>137445616
He doesn't care about or even want your support. He was lying the entire time through the campaign and even then, they were the vaguest of dog whistles. Trump does not care about being a one-term president or if America is 110% nigger.

He is a front for defense and oil corporations who need to get a return on their investment before oil is replaced and seek to re-fit and re-arm mud America for a major war with a major power in an effort to murder off the White population for good. My bet for the major power would be Russia since he's already offered China the status quo on trade if they take out anti-jew North Korea and Putin is deeply connected with zionist lubavitchers himself. Can't have pesky White Americans or White Russians wondering why exactly they are always being set against each other while their countries are colonized.
>>
Just wait. The Trump administration will destroy the alt-right and get guys like Spencer put away on phony charges so he can run as a normie conservative in 2020.
>>
>>137445616
JUST
U
S
T
>>
my friend's little kids got attacked at a fucking Trump rally

unfollowing this faggot on twitter rn
>>
...and fuck you
>>
>>137450124
Plenty. Just sick of hypocritical cuckservative familia members. They have no real values.
>>
>share blue
false flagging nigger please.
>>
I'm glad some of you are finally starting to see things clearly.
Trump is an untermensch. Always has been, and always will be.

He's not some "master tactician", some "glorious anti-PC leader". He is a buffoon.

Fuck Trump, fuck the incompetent GOP, fuck everything.
>>
>>137451746
Ya we don't care about your feelings, we just know what's best for the economy
>>
>>137452816
Don't cry to us when private property rights are revoked when we're a minority then.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.