[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

READ THIS NOT A SHILL THREAD GENUINE DISCUSSION Every single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0770.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
READ THIS
NOT A SHILL THREAD
GENUINE DISCUSSION
Every single time you see Ivanka posting something contrary to Trump on twitter, a few days later Trump magically does a 180

I hope ivanka, Jared, and everyone else trump loves gets hit with a big fat prison sentence, not because they deserve it, but because then trump will finally see that these D.C. globaliats are not his friends and THEN we can get the fighter we elected, not this wussified momma's boy who capitulates to every single one of the lefts demands.

Where was the swift condemnation of the left and their inflammatory rhetoric which cause rep Steve Scalice to be gunned down? Oh that's right, Trump avoided all mention of it in order to be a "unifier".
How many times has trump condemned the assault of his supporters by antifa? The woman who was pelted with eggs? The dude who got his head busted in and his maga hat stolen? The retarded kid who was literally tortured in a basement, forced to drink toilet water and had it all streamed over the internet because he supported trump?
DJT NEVER DARED to mention those incidents, because ivanka never pressured him to.

I still love DJT to death, but if he doesn't go on the offensive and fast this country is doomed.
We had a once in a lifetime chance to save this country and he's flushing it all away because he likes the feeling of getting pats on the back from generals, D.C. bigwigs, and media pinheads more than he enjoys the rallying screams of the thousands of his supporters who showed up at Inauguration Day chanting "Lock her up!" (Oh wait, Ivanka pressured him to drop that too, literally the moment he got elected)

Get on the offensive and fast.
If we wanted a nice guy we would have elected JebĀ”

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.